Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

Google..."miami after riots"
I know you won't.
Destroyed like this?

2615446-497196843.jpg

Libs accuse everyone of sexual harassment for political points. UGLY libs make up stupid stories. It's what they do.

Trump is an awful husband-------but a great president.
Insult comic routines that make you laugh and feel less inferior than you are doesn’t make a good president. I’ve answered your points thoughtfully but you just want to wallow in insults like your hero. If your a Christian I will defy you to be proud of your loyalty to him at the pearly gates.

Don't put it past him to pretend that's NYC.

I remember somebody posted a picture of empty store shelves to show how Biden brought about shortages. Only the empty shelves they posted were from England, as noted by the prices being in "pounds".

So I wouldn't put it past mr independent posting pictures of destroyed city blocks from some other time, or some other country.

I remember somebody posted a picture of empty store shelves to show how Biden brought about shortages. Only the empty shelves they posted were from England, as noted by the prices being in "pounds".

So I wouldn't put it past mr independent posting pictures of destroyed city blocks from some other time, or some other country.
They also tried that trick with shelves that had just been emptied of Xmas stuff ... before the Valentine's Day stuff was put up.

MOVEfire.jpg

Picture of a city block "destroyed"

Except it was in Philadelphia in 1985, and it was done by excessive police force.

WHEREAS, The Council of the City of Philadelphia acknowledges the immeasurable and enduring harm caused to citizens across our city, region and country as a result of officially sanctioned actions by the City of Philadelphia at 6221 Osage Avenue on May 13, 1985

WHEREAS The Council of the City of Philadelphia acknowledges the destruction of 61 homes in the 6200 block of Osage Avenue on May 13, 1985

MOVEfire.jpg

Picture of a city block "destroyed"

Except it was in Philadelphia in 1985, and it was done by excessive police force.

WHEREAS, The Council of the City of Philadelphia acknowledges the immeasurable and enduring harm caused to citizens across our city, region and country as a result of officially sanctioned actions by the City of Philadelphia at 6221 Osage Avenue on May 13, 1985

WHEREAS The Council of the City of Philadelphia acknowledges the destruction of 61 homes in the 6200 block of Osage Avenue on May 13, 1985
I remember that one.

Obama did nothing of the kind

His election enraged racists on the right and they came out of the woodwork to attack him

Shows that split was always there. Obama just brought them out for all to see.

The Obama economic recovery saved a depression as employment, the stock market showed a steady increase over seven and a half years. Trump bragged about the same economy…..till it crashed
You didn't list your criteria.

No. As recoveries go by American standards, Obama's was sluggish. So if you had Recoveries in the criteria, Obama's would be marked down.

So can you list your criteria please so we can confirm the order you put the presidents in.

You didn't list your criteria.

No. As recoveries go by American standards, Obama's was sluggish. So if you had Recoveries in the criteria, Obama's would be marked down.

So can you list your criteria please so we can confirm the order you put the presidents in.

As recoveries go, Obama created an immediate reversal in the Stock Market, Unemployment and GDP. Prevented a Depression

If he was allowed the economic stimulus he requested, recovery would have been faster. I do not consider 200,000+ jobs a month to be sluggish. Unlike other recent Presidents, he did not have an economic downturn during his Presidency
I will take steady economic growth

But, he played the hand he was dealt. Recovery was slow and steady over seven years. Trump picked up the same pace and bragged about it.

I told you my criteria twice already.
As each President faces different challenges. Each was rated on his own merit.

For reference, being impeached twice does not help your rating

Last edited:
Like I said. Thanks to JFK. Go read Race to the Moon.
The Mercury Program was started in 1958 under Eisenhower
JFK made a speech about going to the moon

LBJ got us to the moon, Nixon took the credit

He could have easily put off the Space Race while we were tied up in Vietnam and directed more funding to the War on Poverty.

Instead, he fought for Space funding

LBJ got us to the moon

He could have easily put off the Space Race while we were tied up in Vietnam and directed more funding to the War on Poverty.

LBJ did squat including mission control away from the action. Space Race was the only thing he had to keep peoples minds off his ineptness.

And technically Nixon got us to the moon.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Rather personal choice
How dare being a Potus translate into being personal.
I guess We the People got a good sampling of that under Trump.
Practically a hour dint go by each and every day of his first term
where he wasn't slammed,targetted and Lied about.
But that constant drumbeat of attacks only proved what needed to be
proved.That we had a Failed and Corrupt MSM. And that there was a
Deep State.All things normally antithetical to Americana.
BTW Nixon could have been a great President.Just watch Oliver
Stones ... - Nixon - { 1995 } with a brilliant portrayal by Anthony Hopkins.
Nixon was a good listener and pragmatic enough if not for his
fleet of advisors who were in competition for his attention.
I doubt Trump suffered such attention.

The Mercury Program was started in 1958 under Eisenhower
JFK made a speech about going to the moon

LBJ got us to the moon, Nixon took the credit

L.B.J. dint give Americans a god-damned thing but his fat ugly
mug to look at and wonder.He looked dumb as a pile of bricks.
Ruined more than one generation with his god-awful
Great Society experiment.L.B.J. was the Senate Majority leader in
1957 when Eisenhower created the 1957 Civil Rights act.Which passed
Congress but big lug L.B.J. feversihly worked to water it down.
And Bigot Democrat Strom Thurmond conducted the longest
one person filibuster in Senate history.
F'n Cracker.Just listen to his Racist Southern Twang.Proud bigot.

L.B.J. dint give Americans a god-damned thing but his fat ugly
mug to look at and wonder.He looked dumb as a pile of bricks.
Ruined more than one generation with his god-awful
Great Society experiment.L.B.J. was the Senate Majority leader in
1957 when Eisenhower created the 1957 Civil Rights act.Which passed
Congress but big lug L.B.J. feversihly worked to water it down.
And Bigot Democrat Strom Thurmond conducted the longest
one person filibuster in Senate history.
F'n Cracker.Just listen to his Racist Southern Twang.Proud bigot.
Johnson Space Center in Houston is named after LBJ
Even as VP under JFK, Johnson was the lead in lobbying for the Space Program.
During Vietnam, while Congress tried to cut funding, Johnson fought for it.

LBJ got us to the Moon
Nixon took the credit

Forum List

Back