Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

"Intent is con-sidered when prosecuting a crime".....like when prosecuting hate crimes. I agree.
Actually "intent" is a requirement of nearly all crimes (except those based on negligence). What's known as "mens rea" or criminal mind. You have to prove the person intended to do what he was accused of. Such as killing someone because you intended to is "murder", while without intent it's "manslaughter"

There were some entire blocks in Mid-Town NYC that were destroyed by BLM protesters.
Destroyed?

Apparently you don't know what a dictionary is, or you would use words correctly.

destroyed - put an end to the existence of (something) by damaging or attacking it.

The only thing "destroyed" is your credibility to ever tell the truth.

People from other countries look at a gallery of our presidents' photos. They have to be thinking "Is this a joke? Who snuck in photos of three circus clowns and inserted them between the Bushes and between W and Trump, and then after Trump? " I mean you have four stalwart guys, Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, and Donald Trump, each of whom made fortunes in business, each self-made men, each strong leaders, then interspersed among them were three punch lines. Not a private sector job between them unless you count Chimpy's short stint shining shoes. All of them abject failures. At least two of them weed smokers. Biden would make three if he did. All of them incompetent. Just horrible, trashy people. You'd have done better going downtown and rounding up four panhandling alcoholics. Foreigners have to be wonder of 330 million Americans why you would pick four of the worst people imaginable. Here is the short answer. All three of the Democrats won by STOLEN elections. Democrats have stolen elections since well before FDR. The only Democrat candidate that might have won on his own was LBJ in '64.

Last edited:
Destroyed?

Apparently you don't know what a dictionary is, or you would use words correctly.

destroyed - put an end to the existence of (something) by damaging or attacking it.

The only thing "destroyed" is your credibility to ever tell the truth.
Have you ever had to rebuild a restaurant, including plumbing?
Millions of dollars worth of damage and you treat it like just another day in your slum.

People from other countries look at a gallery of our presidents' photos. They have to be thinking "Is this a joke? Who snuck in photos of four circus clowns and inserted them between the Bushes and between W and Trump, and then after Trump? " I mean you have four stalwart guys, Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, and Donald Trump, each of whom made fortunes in business, each self-made men, each strong leaders, then interspersed among them were four punch lines. Not a private sector job between them unless you count Chimpy's short stint shining shoes. All of them abject failures. At least three of them weed smokers. All of them incompetent. Foreigners have to be wonder of 330 million Americans why you would pick four of the worst people imaginable. Here is the short answer. All four of the Democrats won by STOLEN elections. Democrats have stolen elections since well before FDR. The only Democrat candidate that might have won on his own was LBJ in '64.

The World looked at our election of Donald J Trump and collectively asked……..WTF? :ack-1:

1645474233745.gif

They haven’t stopped laughing at us

The World looked at our election of Donald J Trump and collectively asked……..WTF? :ack-1:

They haven’t stopped laughing at us
I guess you don't check out AP News and Reuters too often.
Most of the world at the moment is not too happy with their LEADERS!

There were some entire blocks in Mid-Town NYC that were destroyed by BLM protesters.
There were some entire blocks on Collins Avenue in Miami that were destroyed by BLM protesters.

Any other questions?
Then you will have no trouble linking pics of said entire blocks of Mid-Town NYC destroyed. I'm sure that is quite news and picture worthy.

Then you will have no trouble linking pics of said entire blocks of Mid-Town NYC destroyed. I'm sure that is quite news and picture worthy.
Why didn't you steal a TV that night and watch?
I wonder where you were.

People from other countries look at a gallery of our presidents' photos. They have to be thinking "Is this a joke? Who snuck in photos of four circus clowns and inserted them between the Bushes and between W and Trump, and then after Trump? " I mean you have four stalwart guys, Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, and Donald Trump, each of whom made fortunes in business, each self-made men, each strong leaders, then interspersed among them were four punch lines. Not a private sector job between them unless you count Chimpy's short stint shining shoes. All of them abject failures. At least three of them weed smokers. All of them incompetent. Just horrible, trashy people. You'd have done better going downtown and rounding up four panhandling alcoholics. Foreigners have to be wonder of 330 million Americans why you would pick four of the worst people imaginable. Here is the short answer. All four of the Democrats won by STOLEN elections. Democrats have stolen elections since well before FDR. The only Democrat candidate that might have won on his own was LBJ in '64.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

People from other countries look at a gallery of our presidents' photos. They have to be thinking "Is this a joke? Who snuck in photos of four circus clowns and inserted them between the Bushes and between W and Trump, and then after Trump? "

Who was this so call "forth" clown?
George H.W. Bush
William Jefferson Clinton
George W. Bush
Barack Obama
Donald Trump
Joseph R. Biden.

Have you ever had to rebuild a restaurant, including plumbing?
Millions of dollars worth of damage and you treat it like just another day in your slum.

You didn't claim businesses were destroyed, you claimed entire city blocks were destroyed.

OWN IT !!!

You didn't claim businesses were destroyed, you claimed entire city blocks were destroyed.

OWN IT !!!
Entire blocks were destroyed; I was watching and you weren't watching because...Were you there on the ground?

Who was this so call "forth" clown?
George H.W. Bush
William Jefferson Clinton
George W. Bush
Barack Obama
Donald Trump
Joseph R. Biden.
I corrected it to three. I don't put Carter in there. He was incompetent, but at least he did have a business and wasn't an immoral pot-smoking POC. I don't remember when the Democrats started running the clownishly immature unqualified incompetents. It may have been Bill Clinton.

Beto would fit in perfectly with this clown car.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back