Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

Still can't give a simple yes or no....can you? :heehee:
Neither can you.
I know full well you would have loved to break into a store, hit the owner in the head with a brick and walk calmly away with whatever you could steal.

Other than the fact that you are suffering from mental illness, is there a reason you are asking this question?
Is participating with 100 other people in violent public acts OK in your view of the world?
So you agree that Babbitt's death was justifiable since she was participating with 100+ other people in violent public acts.....right?

G
I looked at overall accomplishments
It could be in major legislation, foreign policy, the economy, race relations, the environment……

I would be happy to explain any of my rankings
Go on then.

For example, Obama majorly split whites and blacks, and comparing to American history, recovery was very lack lustre, yet you scored him high.

So I'm interested in your bias.

So you agree that Babbitt's death was justifiable since she was participating with 100+ other people in violent public acts.....right?
Did I say anyone should murder someone involved in group violence, LibTard?

Neither can you.
I know full well you would have loved to break into a store, hit the owner in the head with a brick and walk calmly away with whatever you could steal.
And I know full well, you would post completely bullshit here, and then lie and post more bullshit in your attempt to justify the original bullshit.

And I know this, because I already posted proof of you doing just that.

So stop accusing people of criminal behavior that you have no clue they would ever engage in.

And I know full well, you would post completely bullshit here, and then lie and post more bullshit in your attempt to justify the original bullshit.

And I know this, because I already posted proof of you doing just that.

So stop accusing people of criminal behavior that you have no clue they would ever engage in.
Why should I stop?
I know full well that if you lived there and weren't an old fart, you would have participated.
Your passion for they what did betrays you.

You are scum.

G

Go on then.

For example, Obama majorly split whites and blacks, and comparing to American history, recovery was very lack lustre, yet you scored him high.

So I'm interested in your bias.
Obama did nothing of the kind

His election enraged racists on the right and they came out of the woodwork to attack him

Shows that split was always there. Obama just brought them out for all to see.

The Obama economic recovery saved a depression as employment, the stock market showed a steady increase over seven and a half years. Trump bragged about the same economy…..till it crashed

I go back to Eisenhower

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

I will withhold ranking Biden until he has completed a term.
Right now, I would tentatively put him around Bush 41
Ike saw no reason for those fangled rockets so never allocated resources to their development, thus putting us behind the Soviets and what may have been ICBM’s raining down on us with no answer other than duck and cover. Thank God JFK saw their use.

I don't disagree, and that's the problem.
You are totally in favor of the group violence committed by thugs in Blue cities.
Not at all. When state crimes happen within a state, it's up to "states rights" how they handle it. When federal crimes happen in a state, it's up to the federal government how they handle it. And when federal crimes happen in a federal jurisdiction, it's up to the federal government how they handle it.

And if rioters don't want to make a "federal case out of it", they should avoid federal property. Because as I already pointed out, that BLM protesters who violated federal law, were charged with 10-30 years in felonies, and held without bail.

Forum List

Back