Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

Actually when Obama took office, republicans were predicting a "double dip" recession. So republicans said that any economic improvement, would just be temporary.

Yet Obama made economic improvements permanent. Contrary to any of your claims to the contrary. So if you say Obama left a bad economy, belies that it was a thousand times better than where it started.
Obama did make strides.
In the 1st 3 months of his 2nd term, he had OSHA rid businesses of Business Visas that were here illegally and that increased Black employment.

I go back to Eisenhower

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

I will withhold ranking Biden until he has completed a term.
Right now, I would tentatively put him around Bush 41
Could you list the criteria you used to make this unbiased scoring, please.

"nothing left to destroy and rob"? What cities were destroyed? List those cities destroyed.
I have a better, idea, LibTard, tell me that city blocks in NYC weren't destroyed.
I have a better, idea, LibTard, tell me that city blocks in Shitcago weren't destroyed.
I have a better, idea, LibTard, tell me that several blocks of Collins Avenue in Miami weren't destroyed.

What I am admitting to is that you have no idea what you are blabbing about
There was no major shift between 3AM and 3:15 AM
It s a fantasy made up by stolen election morons

The shift to Biden was gradual and took place over a four day period
What he's talking about is what was expected in an election with a lot of mail-in ballots.

Most states the polls close around 8:00 pm

So the in-person results come in starting 8:00 pm east coast, thru 8:00pm west coast. So the election is usually called by midnight east coast.

But with all the mail-in ballots, many states needed a second shift of people to tabulate the mail-in ballots. So if they start their shifts after the day shift, their counting would be wrapping up some 7-8 hours later, or between 3-4 am.

All the conspiracy theorists have is that those states would aggregate their counts, and release what they had up until the shift ended. So the vote "dump" was nothing more than releasing the end of shift counts.

Could you list the criteria you used to make this unbiased scoring, please.

Each was evaluated on what they actually accomplished in their presidency, the economy, foreign policy and whether or not they had any significant scandals.

As you can see, I had both Dems and Republicans at the top and at the bottom

I am willing to defend any of my choices

Each was evaluated on what they actually accomplished in their presidency, the economy, foreign policy and whether or not they had any significant scandals.

As you can see, I had both Dems and Republicans at the top and at the bottom

I am willing to defend any of my choices
What about race relations, world rankings in education etc.. What was your criteria?

Forum List

Back