Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

What about race relations, world rankings in education etc.. What was your criteria?

I looked at overall accomplishments
It could be in major legislation, foreign policy, the economy, race relations, the environment……

I would be happy to explain any of my rankings

I have a better, idea, LibTard, tell me that city blocks in NYC weren't destroyed.
I have a better, idea, LibTard, tell me that city blocks in Shitcago weren't destroyed.
I have a better, idea, LibTard, tell me that several blocks of Collins Avenue in Miami weren't destroyed.
Apparently you need a dictionary to tell the difference between damaged and destroyed.

Your bullshit posts used to damage your credibility. But this latest set of posts have destroyed your credibility.

Apparently you need a dictionary to tell the difference between damaged and destroyed.

Your bullshit posts used to damage your credibility. But this latest set of posts have destroyed your credibility.
Because that makes it all good.
No riot can actually rip up a cement sidewalk but causing millions of dollars in damage is cool to psychos like yourself.

I stated which riots last one night.
That doesn't mean other acts of destruction stopped.

You forgot my post where I state that many cities had riots every time a cop stopped a Black man.

Is this your admission of your basic premise being bullshit?

So they were not charged with "rioting"? Yes or no?
Other than the fact that you are suffering from mental illness, is there a reason you are asking this question?
Is participating with 100 other people in violent public acts OK in your view of the world?

Because that makes it all good.
No riot can actually rip up a cement sidewalk but causing millions of dollars in damage is cool to psychos like yourself.
Is that how you admit you lied about entire city blocks being "destroyed". Not to mention that none of the buildings were in fact destroyed.w

Yet your description of the riots were of total and complete destruction, such that nothing of value remained to be either looted or damaged.

I have a better, idea, LibTard, tell me that city blocks in NYC weren't destroyed.
I have a better, idea, LibTard, tell me that city blocks in Shitcago weren't destroyed.
I have a better, idea, LibTard, tell me that several blocks of Collins Avenue in Miami weren't destroyed.
And you dodge answering a simple question..............again. That cowardly trump trash behavior.

Is that how you admit you lied about entire city blocks being "destroyed". Not to mention that none of the buildings were in fact destroyed.w

Yet your description of the riots were of total and complete destruction, such that nothing of value remained to be either looted or damaged.
My son-in-law sustained 300K worth of damage to a property in which he is part owner...so fuck you.

Other than the fact that you are suffering from mental illness, is there a reason you are asking this question?
Is participating with 100 other people in violent public acts OK in your view of the world?
This thread isn't about me.....but you are sure desperate to make it so. Cowardly behavior.

This thread isn't about me.....but you are sure desperate to make it so. Cowardly behavior.
My posts are about people who consider violence to be warranted because they vote for Democrats.
You Liberals are the shit stains of the world.

Forum List

Back