Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

Obama did nothing of the kind

His election enraged racists on the right and they came out of the woodwork to attack him

Shows that split was always there. Obama just brought them out for all to see.

The Obama economic recovery saved a depression as employment, the stock market showed a steady increase over seven and a half years. Trump bragged about the same economy…..till it crashed
The global economy crashed due to COVID so stopped bringing it up.

Not at all. When state crimes happen within a state, it's up to "states rights" how they handle it. When federal crimes happen in a state, it's up to the federal government how they handle it. And when federal crimes happen in a federal jurisdiction, it's up to the federal government how they handle it.

And if rioters don't want to make a "federal case out of it", they should avoid federal property. Because as I already pointed out, that BLM protesters who violated federal law, were charged with 10-30 years in felonies, and held without bail.
I read your posts and I know you love what the BLMers did.
You're a sick piece of shit.

Which has what to do with actual group violence and destruction?

What does your obsession with BLM protests have to do with presidential ratings (the OP).

I just can't help but call you whenever you post bullshit, or i'd be on topic.

How do you come to that conclusion? I have no objection to BLM protesters charged with federal crimes being held without bail because they are a danger to the community.
Then what is your problem?
Intent is considered when prosecuting a crime.
Were you then, or now, in favor of what they did?

What does your obsession with BLM protests have to do with presidential ratings (the OP).

I just can't help but call you whenever you post bullshit, or i'd be on topic.
Sorry, pal, you introduced a post that brought us here so you find that post.

It’s odd that you aren’t “proud” of enforcement agencies eradicating our country of trespassing criminals.
You illegal or here by way of stolen citizenship?
We know all about your racist history, trump trash.

Ike saw no reason for those fangled rockets so never allocated resources to their development, thus putting us behind the Soviets and what may have been ICBM’s raining down on us with no answer other than duck and cover. Thank God JFK saw their use.
Ike created NASA and started our Space Program
We had ICBMs by the time JFK became President

Intent is a factor when there is proof (a predicate act) showing the person trying to carry out that crime.

You said:

I know full well you would have loved to break into a store, hit the owner in the head with a brick and walk calmly away with whatever you could steal.

Which is a criminal accusation, where no intent was shown, or predicate act committed. You can't even claim he left his keyboard during any of the riots. No less wished to participate in them, and more importantly commit crimes.

"Intent is con-sidered when prosecuting a crime".....like when prosecuting hate crimes. I agree.

Intent is a factor when there is proof (a predicate act) showing the person trying to carry out that crime.

You said:

Which is a criminal accusation, where no intent was shown, or predicate act committed. You can't even claim he left his keyboard during any of the riots. No less wished to participate in them, and more importantly commit crimes.
From which University did you receive your Law Degree?

As I and others have pointed out, you claimed entire city blocks were destroyed by BLM protesters.

destroyed, so that there was nothing left to steal.

Your words.
There were some entire blocks in Mid-Town NYC that were destroyed by BLM protesters.
There were some entire blocks on Collins Avenue in Miami that were destroyed by BLM protesters.

Any other questions?

Forum List

Back