🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best candidate for Israel

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
Rubio is staunchly pro-Israel. Hillary is fickle and would base her support on polls. Many people still haven't forgiven her for kissing Mrs. Arafart. Trump said he would be neutral, which sounds very bad for Israel. Hillary and Trump both have Jewish sons-in-law, so that also could be a factor.

Rubio is staunchly pro-Israel. Hillary is fickle and would base her support on polls. Many people still haven't forgiven her for kissing Mrs. Arafart. Trump said he would be neutral, which sounds very bad for Israel. Hillary and Trump both have Jewish sons-in-law, so that also could be a factor.
You can fuck this shit!

I want that fucking country completely out of my government.

I want AIPAC outlawed in the United States.

I want no votes going to anyone who pledges an allegiance to another country.

Fuck Israel!

This thread doesn't even belong in this forum.

You can fuck this shit!

Fuck Israel!

Looks like you fell of your high road there Spiffy.

I'll be voting Bernie Sanders as he's always supported Israel and we need to maintain a strong connection.

I just can't bring myself to vote for a Republican. They seem so mindlessly out of touch, particularly on climate shift.

The Israeli issue is certainly something I strongly consider when voting in any election. Dopes like Billo must be countered and anyone of good conscience would consider how to best offset the racism and bigotry of those kinda people whenever they approach a voting booth.

I never claimed to be on one.

I'll be voting Bernie Sanders as he's always supported Israel and we need to maintain a strong connection.
I'll be voting for Sanders as well, but not for those reasons.

I just can't bring myself to vote for a Republican. They seem so mindlessly out of touch, particularly on climate shift.
Neocons need to be purged completely out of government, just like the Whigs. Neocons are mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.

The Israeli issue is certainly something I strongly consider when voting in any election. Dopes like Billo must be countered and anyone of good conscience would consider how to best offset the racism and bigotry of those kinda people whenever they approach a voting booth.
Any American citizen who pledges an allegiance to any country other than the United States of America, should have his citizenship revoked and sent to said country of his allegiance. Because this is what we get for an allegiance to Israel...

Putting politics aside, this discussion is another reason why it's important to actually visit Israel, and have first-hand knowledge of the atmosphere and ambience over there. Israelis worship America and American culture. Excuse me, Lipush, but you're the exception to the rule, from what I've seen and heard when I was over there. I also have Israeli relatives. There are signs in Israeli stores that say, "Come into our store. It's just like America." This slogan can also be found on many Israeli products. I've also heard Israelis say, "We're just like a little America over here". I heard one Israeli say, "America has the best music." My relatives also follow the news from America very closely. Sometimes, when I'm visiting Israel, I wonder what those Israelis would think if they knew about the vicious anti-Israel bias from the posters on this Board!

In fact, I have to admit that it sometimes annoys me how much they copy America over there. And I even had an argument with some of my cousins when they came to live in America last summer. They gushed so much, as if America was the Promised Land. For some reason it annoyed me. They didn't seem to have the same love for their own country. So much for Zionism!

In fact, I have to admit that it sometimes annoys me how much they copy America over there. And I even had an argument with some of my cousins when they came to live in America last summer. They gushed so much, as if America was the Promised Land. For some reason it annoyed me. They didn't seem to have the same love for their own country. So much for Zionism!
Then lets have them all move here.

We'll give them Wisconsin.

The Mormons already got Utah.

Hi Billy boy. How they treating you on the funny farm?

I am a registered democrat for John Kasich. America first. But a strong supporter of Israel in Middle East affairs & how they play out for USA security.

Bustle

Neocons need to be purged completely out of government, just like the Whigs. Neocons are mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.

Any American citizen who pledges an allegiance to any country other than the United States of America, should have his citizenship revoked and sent to said country of his allegiance. Because this is what we get for an allegiance to Israel...

Well if thats the case you'd be off to Gaza so you can be with the rest of your racist little friends.

Sanders is hands down the only candidate, and fortunately he's very pro Israel.

You can fuck this shit!

Fuck Israel!

Then move to Pakistan where you will get your wish

You don't need to as it is so obvious

So you cant complain when he sides with Israel then can you

So what about your political views, don't you think that others don't see them as being just the same ?

So when will you be leaving for gaza then ?

No that is what you get for being stupid and secretive

Will that be as in NO LONGER PART OF THE USA, or just UNTIL WE CAN MASS MURDER THEM ALL.

Why should they leave what is their nation under International law and be forced to move to a concentration camp to die. Isn't that what your uncle Adolph did to them 80 years ago ?

Will that be as in NO LONGER PART OF THE USA, or just UNTIL WE CAN MASS MURDER THEM ALL.

Why should they leave what is their nation under International law and be forced to move to a concentration camp to die. Isn't that what your uncle Adolph did to them 80 years ago ?

I'd hardly call Wisconsin a concentration camp. ;-)

My candidate choice is based on what I feel is the best candidate for the US, not some other country's interests. I like Bernie and HIllary both. Heart vs head alas.

Forum List

Back