Best case scenario: two decades before GOP can be seen as other than the "racist party"

Why do Democrats try so hard to divide the American people? They pretend skin color is relevant when it comes to the issues. Pitting black against white, rich against poor, illegal aliens against everyone, Wallstreet against main street, young against old, religious against secular, etc.

None of that shit creates jobs, defeats enemies, eases the tax burden, cures diseases, funds the government, modernizes infrastructure, helps the needy.
All it does is cause more problems.
Republicans helping the needy? Hilarious!

Nah, the left will be calling their opposition "racist" as long as there are dummies out there who buy into it, which means they'll be doing it forever.

Well, I guess that all the minorities are dummies, then, since they are all buying it. But, your calling all minorities 'dummies' is not really racist, is it?

Interesting that you ignored the obvious portion of whites that are dumb enough to buy it, in order to focus on minorities and accuse him of being racist.

And not all minorities buy it. Despite the constant propaganda.

Don't care whether something is seen as the racist party after Trump has shredded the racist card for good.

What will the liberals do though when their only argument... I mean tactic, is obliterated?

Why do Democrats try so hard to divide the American people? They pretend skin color is relevant when it comes to the issues. Pitting black against white, rich against poor, illegal aliens against everyone, Wallstreet against main street, young against old, religious against secular, etc.

None of that shit creates jobs, defeats enemies, eases the tax burden, cures diseases, funds the government, modernizes infrastructure, helps the needy.
Rderp, not being a douchebag....hilarious

Nah, the left will be calling their opposition "racist" as long as there are dummies out there who buy into it, which means they'll be doing it forever.

Well, I guess that all the minorities are dummies, then, since they are all buying it. But, your calling all minorities 'dummies' is not really racist, is it?

Interesting that you ignored the obvious portion of whites that are dumb enough to buy it, in order to focus on minorities and accuse him of being racist.

Well, it is true that Trump has never insulted Pacific Islanders....yet.

A significant percentage of Hispanics, for example, vote Republican.

Do they not count as minorities?

Godboy said "dummies". You are the one the interpreted that as "minorities".

The Race Card is just as much a play for White libs and dummies, it is not credible that you did not know that.

By lib standards, you have proven yourself a racist.

The Race Card is just as much a play for White libs and dummies, it is not credible that you did not know that.

Well, I live in southern AZ, where Latinos are about 50% of the population, and I don't recall seeing a support Trump bumper sticker. Although I have seen several stickers mentioning Trump that are not repeatable on this thread...

Well, I live in southern AZ, where Latinos are about 50% of the population, and I don't recall seeing a support Trump bumper sticker. Although I have seen several stickers mentioning Trump that are not repeatable on this thread...

That's nice.

And completely fails to address any of my points, unless you are denying that a significant percentage of Hispanics vote Republican.

Was that your intent? Are you denying this well known fact?

Regressives indeed believe that helping the needy is ridiculous, that's why the money must be stolen to do it.

That's nice.

And completely fails to address any of my points, unless you are denying that a significant percentage of Hispanics vote Republican.

For crying out loud, give it up, Correll. Saying that Trump is not racist is like claiming that the pope isn't Catholic. He calls latinos rapists and criminals. Muslims are terrorists. Blacks are thugs, Even Jews are ugly to him because he won't take their money. Granted, he has not said anything about eskimos yet. He has almost no support from these minorities. You can hardly find a black face at any of his rally photographs. Polls consistently reveal that latinos don't want anything to do with him. I'm not going to waste my time arguing about what the whole world already knows. As much as I despised baby Bush, even he knew that he had to have Latinos on his side. Trump doesn't get it. When the votes are cast, I predict less than 15% of Latinos will vote for Trump. Maybe 20% of African Americans. If you want to walk around in trump's delusional world, where he claims everyone loves him, be my guest. Hell, if you want to you can join the Flat Earth Society, for all i care.

That's nice.

For crying out loud, give it up, Correll. Saying that Trump is not racist is like claiming that the pope isn't Catholic. He calls latinos rapists and criminals. Muslims are terrorists. Blacks are thugs, Even Jews are ugly to him because he won't take their money. Granted, he has not said anything about eskimos yet. He has almost no support from these minorities. You can hardly find a black face at any of his rally photographs. Polls consistently reveal that latinos don't want anything to do with him. I'm not going to waste my time arguing about what the whole world already knows. As much as I despised baby Bush, even he knew that he had to have Latinos on his side. Trump doesn't get it. When the votes are cast, I predict less than 15% of Latinos will vote for Trump. Maybe 20% of African Americans. If you want to walk around in trump's delusional world, where he claims everyone loves him, be my guest. Hell, if you want to you can join the Flat Earth Society, for all i care.

15% is significant. Far bigger percentage of the "Hispanic " group, than, say Gays or blacks in this nation.

Yet you dismiss them.

YOur post is mostly a repeating of lies. And that constant lying, no matter what.

That's propaganda.

That's how you get 70%, 80% percent of a group to line up and vote the way you want, generation after generation.

YOu are the one with his world view based on lies.

That's nice.

15% is significant. Far bigger percentage of the "Hispanic " group, than, say Gays or blacks in this nation.

Yet you dismiss them.

YOur post is mostly a repeating of lies. And that constant lying, no matter what.

That's propaganda.

That's how you get 70%, 80% percent of a group to line up and vote the way you want, generation after generation.

YOu are the one with his world view based on lies.

Ok, Correll. The sky is purple and the sea is yellow, and Donald is my favorite GOP nomination disaster. He almost makes Palin look good by comparison. The GOP doesn't want him. The democrats don't want him. Most of the independents don't want him. One hell of a lot of women don't want him. Congress doesn't want him. Muslims don't want him. Blacks don't want him, Gays don't want him. Mormons don't want him. Evangelicals don't want him. Even the Jews don't want him. Under educated red neck white guys with tattoos, under age 35, and a few embittered clueless old men want him. Thank you and them for picking yet another unelectable GOP candidate. The voters on the Right, have spoken. They have decided that this nation needs a president who brags about the size of his penis in a candidate's debate. How the hell can we top that?

Forum List

Back