Best Insight of the Clintons verse Trump Yet

Speaking of liars you never did address that whopper you told about the last Dem debate having a record number of viewers and quoted a figure of about half what was actually true. I'd watch calling anyone a liar
Just quoted a news source. That's not a lie or there are lies told all the time by people quoting Breitbart, WND, etc.

Your definition of class must mean Lying to the Families of Dead Americans. Just sayin'.
I notice that those "just sayIn'" always seem to give Bush a pass for lies that killed thousands. Whatever Hillary may have said didn't cost lives. That's a big difference, but pretty much standard for the hypocritical right.

Your definition of class must mean Lying to the Families of Dead Americans. Just sayin'.
I notice that those "just sayIn'" always seem to give Bush a pass for lies that killed thousands. Whatever Hillary may have said didn't cost lives. That's a big difference, but pretty much standard for the hypocritical right.
What lie did Bush say again? If it was about Iraq that was debunked years ago. Try to keep up with history.

Oh blah blah blah. Take a look at Obama and hiLIARy's body count, you sad little tool.

What lie did Bush say again? If it was about Iraq that was debunked years ago. Try to keep up with history.
Iraq was not an "immediate threat". There was absolutely no reason we had to invade before Afghanistan was in the bag.
Saddam ignored un sanctions. Bush gave him plenty of time to comply. I do think Bush should've done away with the rules of engagement before we went there. Our soldier's couldn't fight to win the war.

Saddam ignored un sanctions. Bush gave him plenty of time to comply. I do think Bush should've done away with the rules of engagement before we went there. Our soldier's couldn't fight to win the war.
That was no reason to risk thousands of lives. UN sanctions, UN's call.

The Clintons are self-serving pigs who revel in the mud...only another pig will fling the mud back with the same glee. Trump is not my choice, but I'd support him every day of the week and twice on Sundays over that slimy lying kunt.:thup:

You know!
Damn. Just like a teabagger.
You cannot prove anything so lie!

From a National Post OP: "Trump has the reckless audacity to play the political game on the same hard terms as the Clintons have always played it. And that’s as hard and vicious as it may be played. Put it this way: should it be Trump v. Clinton in 2016, it will be great fun, because the Clintons will finally be up against someone as shameless and ambitious as they are." The Clintons have finally met their match. No one plays harder than Trump does.
The Clintons have it all over Trump in class. Count on the electorate to realize that. Who wants a sourpuss like Trump representing the country?

Class? Class? ROFLMAO!!!! Class?
I know the hillbillys stole things from the white house when they left. Real classy.

That was no reason to risk thousands of lives. UN sanctions, UN's call.
I guess he could've borrowed Obama's red crayon. Made us a world wide laughing stock. Before Obama accomplished it.

You know!
Damn. Just like a teabagger.
You cannot prove anything so lie!

From a National Post OP: "Trump has the reckless audacity to play the political game on the same hard terms as the Clintons have always played it. And that’s as hard and vicious as it may be played. Put it this way: should it be Trump v. Clinton in 2016, it will be great fun, because the Clintons will finally be up against someone as shameless and ambitious as they are." The Clintons have finally met their match. No one plays harder than Trump does.
The Clintons have it all over Trump in class. Count on the electorate to realize that. Who wants a sourpuss like Trump representing the country?

Class? Class? ROFLMAO!!!! Class?
I know the hillbillys stole things from the white house when they left. Real classy.
They stole furniture and other things they had to return. Sorry your to stupid and blind to see the truth.

I guess he could've borrowed Obama's red crayon. Made us a world wide laughing stock. Before Obama accomplished it.
What I get from that is, "I admit that Bush was wrong".
No he liberated a country, your boy Obama screwed it up.
Bush set the stage. He had no plan for the aftermath and made the agreement for when we were to leave. It was a clusterfuck all around with him.
Obama stated he successfully ended that war and liberals fell over themselves pating him on the back.

Iraq was not an "immediate threat". There was absolutely no reason we had to invade before Afghanistan was in the bag.
Hillary got the exact same information as Bush got. Kerry voted for the war also.
So you can shove your stupid claims up your ass.

Hillary didn't cause lives in Iraq???????

Forum List

Back