Best Movie Soundtracks

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
I like Dirty Dancing and Platoon. Totally different genres of music, I know but I like both. Some videos to follow. :) Post yours!

Forrest Gump has a pretty awesome soundtrack. It is hard to pick a favorite but mine might be The Wedding Singer. I love 80's music.

Does everyone know that this was sung by Patrick Swayze? He was an incredibly talented and good looking man. :) I love this song!

Forrest Gump has a pretty awesome soundtrack. It is hard to pick a favorite but mine might be The Wedding Singer. I love 80's music.

You know, I'm embarrassed to say that I never saw the movie.
giggle.gif

I am huge Bowie fan so this is my favorite song from The Wedding Singer soundtrack.

You know, I'm embarrassed to say that I never saw the movie.
giggle.gif

You sounds watch it some day, it is pretty good. Hells bells, even the songs that didn't make onto to official soundtrack are great.

Now, for one of my favorite songs from Platoon. I love CCR. One of the best bands EVER, IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I like Dirty Dancing and Platoon. Totally different genres of music, I know but I like both. Some videos to follow. :) Post yours!

Off the top of my head I would have to vote for:

PURPLE RAIN (my personal favorite) and
THE BIG CHILL (best quality music)

(Also from The Wedding Singer)

B-52's...simply amazing. For some reason, they do not get the accolades they so richly deserve.

Fuck yeah, Purple Rain. I am a music pack-rat and I have every single one of Princes's albums. Every last one. lol

I like Purple Rain too. I like Prince, but you can't get any of his videos off Youtube. There is this that I've posted before though. One of my favorites. Unfortunately, I can't embed it here.

PRINCE- When doves cry

Top gun, heck after that movie I went into a Airfoce recruiting office and talked to a recruiter.

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone:

Forum List

Back