Best Movie Soundtracks

(Also from The Wedding Singer)

B-52's...simply amazing. For some reason, they do not get the accolades they so richly deserve.

They are very special to me! My kids LOVED their music and I have great memories of trips with my 2 boys in the car listening to the COSMIC THING cassette.... their favorites were:

Channel Z
June Bug and, of course
Love Shack

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I like Dirty Dancing and Platoon. Totally different genres of music, I know but I like both. Some videos to follow. :) Post yours!

Off the top of my head I would have to vote for:

PURPLE RAIN (my personal favorite) and
THE BIG CHILL (best quality music)

I like Purple Rain too. I like Prince, but you can't get any of his videos off Youtube. There is this that I've posted before though. One of my favorites. Unfortunately, I can't embed it here.

PRINCE- When doves cry

Oh, Prince is insane about protecting his works. He got burned a couple times by the record studios and he transferred a lot of mistrust/anger to the Internet. It is why changed his named and wrote slave on his face back in the 90's. The man is a terribly prolific and talented musician/writer.

I like Dirty Dancing and Platoon. Totally different genres of music, I know but I like both. Some videos to follow. :) Post yours!

I like Purple Rain too. I like Prince, but you can't get any of his videos off Youtube. There is this that I've posted before though. One of my favorites. Unfortunately, I can't embed it here.

PRINCE- When doves cry

Oh, Prince is insane about protecting his works. He got burned a couple times by the record studios and he transferred a lot of mistrust/anger to the Internet. It is why changed his named and wrote slave on his face back in the 90's. The man is a terribly prolific and talented musician/writer.

All one has to do is listen to the song Purple Rain and that much is obvious. What an awesome tune! I'll have to listen to that one again! :D

PRINCE- When doves cry

All one has to do is listen to the song Purple Rain and that much is obvious. What an awesome tune! I'll have to listen to that one again! :D
Purple rain is the anthem of the 80s That song still gives me chills, a song you can listen over and over and not get sick of.

Boogie Nights is high up on the list of my favorite soundtracks. Great movie as well.

(My favorite but then again I love Pet Sounds.)

PRINCE- When doves cry

Purple rain is the anthem of the 80s That song still gives me chills, a song you can listen over and over and not get sick of.

Guess which Prince song was the anthem of my graduating high school class? lol

Saturday Night Fever. The Bee-Gees hold a special place in my heart. My mom loves them and would play this album all this time growing up.

PRINCE- When doves cry

lucky you I think we got stuck with my sharona
The Knack - My Sharona (1979):

PRINCE- When doves cry

lucky you I think we got stuck with my sharona
The Knack - My Sharona (1979):

I like The Knacks. Good song but it has been overplayed so much that if it comes up randomly on my music playlist I usually skip it. lol

Prince's 1999 was the anthem of my graduating class. lol.

Forum List

Back