Best Places to Live in the US (Top 10)

You want people to tell you what town they live in? Stalker! :D J/K!

I live fairly close to number 3. It's a nice town but certainly not close to being the nicest in Massachusetts, IMO. Better than the city I currently live in though, I'm sure, but we have a lot of really nice towns/cities here.

Apex NC is closest to me. Could be an option in the future.... but likely we'll move much further South (if we ever move at all!)

I wouldn't mind moving south either. I'm sick and tired of winter. Summer season is already almost over here. Fall isn't too bad, though short. Winter is the LONGEST season we have around here, and I'm tired of it.

Chris we will welcome you to the south, plenty of jobs, great scenery, low cost of living, nice people, . But please please leave your liberal ideology at the state line

You don't "own" the south. I don't need your welcome or acceptance. :)
Yea they do....

They will change you... Big time.

Yeah they do? Yeah who does what? Look buddy, I can live anywhere in this country that I choose. :) You have absolutely no say in the matter. I have my views because they make sense and are logical. End of story.

Do you think we aren't exposed to conservative views here in Massachusetts? That everyone is the same exact with the same exact views and principals? :rolleyes-41: We have ALL kinds of people here, even some people from the south. We don't demand that they ask our permission before moving here though, or demand that they hold certain views. That is fucking ignorant.

Apex NC is closest to me. Could be an option in the future.... but likely we'll move much further South (if we ever move at all!)

I wouldn't mind moving south either. I'm sick and tired of winter. Summer season is already almost over here. Fall isn't too bad, though short. Winter is the LONGEST season we have around here, and I'm tired of it.

Chris we will welcome you to the south, plenty of jobs, great scenery, low cost of living, nice people, . But please please leave your liberal ideology at the state line

You don't "own" the south. I don't need your welcome or acceptance. :)
Yea they do....

They will change you... Big time.

Yeah they do? Yeah who does what? Look buddy, I can live anywhere in this country that I choose. :) You have absolutely no say in the matter. I have my views because they make sense and are logical. End of story.

You don't know the south Chris... A Chicago guy for 38 years down south for 11 years...it changes a person. No segregation, no racial hatered like it is up North...

The beauty of the place, the lake is out my back door, the mountains and water falls 15 minutes a away the ocean a 3 hour drive...

I used to do a 100 mph on the Kennedy in Chicago, now 40 mph tops to work..
No hurry in doing anything...

The south changes people.

I don't experience any of those things you are stating are "common" up here in the north. We don't have segregation or racial hatred here in Massachusetts.

c82fd0928e26d7603e1a73cc6cc1bb1bb819b0a5b230f43f869b4c6307c98714.jpg

Do you think we aren't exposed to conservative views here in Massachusetts? That everyone is the same exact with the same exact views and principals? :rolleyes-41: We have ALL kinds of people here, even some people from the south. We don't demand that they ask our permission before moving here though, or demand that they hold certain views. That is fucking ignorant.

Seriously Chris Massachusettes?

That's where you live? No real republican ever held office there.

You are in for a major culture shock if you move down here instead of just visiting for a week.

You are in for a major culture shock if you move down here instead of just visiting for a week.

Well, you would be wrong and apparently need to do your homework before you go spouting off about things you know nothing about.

Twice as many Massachusetts voters are "unaffiliated" than are members of the Democrat party. My district elected Scott Brown. We also had Mitt Romney as our governor and other Republican governors in the past. Whether or not you agree with their policies, they are registered Republicans.

Well, you would be wrong and apparently need to do your homework before you go spouting off about things you know nothing about.
Seriouly ? No one gives a crap about a republican form that state Chris, you don't know shit Chris about the south... Again I live here.

Seriouly ? No one gives a crap about a republican form that state Chris, you don't know shit Chris about the south... Again I live here.

I'm not the one making assumptions. That would be yourself. You are the one being ignorant here, not me.

Brown took Kennedy's seat..

He beat Martha Coakley in a 2010 special election. Martha Coakley was a VERY liberal candidate. While we are NOTHING like the bible belt, a lot of our smaller cities and towns are more conservative and more moderate than the bigger cities like Boston, Cambridge, etc.
you ain't missing a damn thing in the bible belt, unless you get excited about boredom.

He beat Martha Coakley in a 2010 special election. Martha Coakley was a VERY liberal candidate. While we are NOTHING like the bible belt, a lot of our smaller cities and towns are more conservative and more moderate than the bigger cities like Boston, Cambridge, etc.
you ain't missing a damn thing in the bible belt, unless you get excited about boredom.

I have no desire to live amongst religious extremists and fanatics. :) I find them EXTREMELY annoying. Lol.

I have no desire to live amongst religious extremists and fanatics. :) I find them EXTREMELY annoying. Lol.

Damn Chris and you calling me ignorant?

Don't listen to moon he also hates outsiders spoiling his heaven on earth...

it's the cheerleaders i can't stand..

Are you that guy that's always starting threads about cheerleaders?

because punching the religious is against the law...

Yes ignorant. I said I have thought about living down south, and then you had to jump in with ignoramus comments.

Are you that guy that's always starting threads about cheerleaders?
cheerleaders for Christ, is one of them what try to include Jesus in every sentence...with inflection..let's ride Harley's for Christ...

Forum List

Back