there is one thing I do not agree at all

and it is all this

kill kill kill poor innocent animals

that's all

want meat?

go to the supermarket

don't make the killing a habit or a sport

my 2 cents

So you think buying the meat at the supermarket absolves you of the fact that the poor innocent animal was killed and butchered for your benefit?

My son-in-laws brother was taken to court by his ex-wife and her social worker because he had his kids help with butchering about 200 chickens and the social worker was having a fit about child abuse. The judge looked at my son-in-law and his brother then asked if they were farmers and got an affirmative response. The judge then proceeded to throw the case out and criticize the social worker about interfering with a farming family culture...

Personally I think he should have had the social worker attend the next chicken cleaning party that my son-in-laws family arranged so she would understand cultural differences.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The Sharptailed grouse hunting around here is awesome it starts in September through the end of the year…

I also have very good icefishing about 15 minutes from where I live, pike and walleye...

In September?
Nov.

Sounds cold as a MFer!!!!:laugh:
Hell,I wear shorts year round down here!!! I fact I think I only have two pair of long pants...and they're both Camo.:rock:
Sounds like September would be more my speed!
The cold does those keep the crowds away...

Kinda like the heat down here.:laugh:
But thats when the fishing cranks up!

I am a conservative and all of you are my friends

but only

and it is all this

that's all

want meat?

go to the supermarket

my 2 cents
crea

It's no different than eating a cow Skye.
And if you dont thin the herd they'll starve to death.

I just have this thing ...with killing
I am a conservative and all of you are my friends

but only

and it is all this

that's all

want meat?

go to the supermarket

my 2 cents

It's no different than eating a cow Skye.
And if you dont thin the herd they'll starve to death.

that's why I only eat chicken and fish...

no 4 legged animals

but then

I am me

you ...all of you are yourselves.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're not killing those chickens and fish, are you?

Seriously though I'd love to come up there and do some hunting.
Preferably in September because my Southern ass wouldnt take to weather below 20 degrees to well.
70f is cold where I am. Hell I will be in a wool shirt for the first time in a decade!

Wait a minute? I thought you were in S.Dakota?
Wyoming

Aaaaah...it still gets could as a mofo there.
I mean below zero cold from what I know.

Preferably in September because my Southern ass wouldnt take to weather below 20 degrees to well.
70f is cold where I am. Hell I will be in a wool shirt for the first time in a decade!

Wyoming

September would be good, chilly but not freezing.

Wyoming

The worst long stretch of cold I've experienced in the Texas Hill Country is 13 degrees.
But the humidity is almost none existent.
The very worst was 7 degrees in 89.

Wyoming

The worst long stretch of cold I've experienced in the Texas Hill Country is 13 degrees.
But the humidity is almost none existent.
The very worst was 7 degrees in 89.
Where I am in Arizona people run home when it rains.

Can't contribute meaningfully? Or do you mean that I might say stuff you don't like. There are places for where you can talk and control the conversation only to your liking, and it's not on a message board like this one.

So I take it you wouldn't go hunting for deer fairly then? MEN go hunting unfairly...... that's what male bonding is, the joy of the hunt knowing full well you can't lose.

so do you kill your hamburgers with your bare hands

if not, STFU

I'm a vegetarian. I haven't eaten a hamburger since I was about 8 years old.

Can't contribute meaningfully? Or do you mean that I might say stuff you don't like. There are places for where you can talk and control the conversation only to your liking, and it's not on a message board like this one.

So I take it you wouldn't go hunting for deer fairly then? MEN go hunting unfairly...... that's what male bonding is, the joy of the hunt knowing full well you can't lose.
You're being disruptive and off-topic. If you want to ridicule hunting, start a thread and enjoy the solitude.

Off topic? You were talking about hunting deer. Was I not talking about hunting deer? I was. So....

What I did way was just said in a way you didn't like. Why you responded to it then is beyond me. I didn't make the comment to be disruptive. I made the comment to add my part to the conversation. You're the one who decided to reply back in a manner that was disruptive.

Why don't you try hunting deer fairly. The deer has no weapon, you have no weapon, and see how superior you feel then.

If it were about feeling superior, you might have a point. But let's say, just for discussion, that we do that. No guns, bows or weapons for hunting. Besides you feeling smug, do you know what would happen? Ever see an area with too many deer browsing the foliage down? Ever see starving animals? Yeah, it is very humane.

Forum List

Back