Best show on TV:

The best TV show of all time: Leave it to beaver. The love and the morality tales. Who could ask for more?
1646625958445.png

B&W reruns of Gunsmoke. Almost $200 a month for cable, internet, and a land line, and that's about all we watch.

Well maybe FOX News and Newsmax, and the wife likes Hallmark. But that's about it.

• Banned
Ok lets refine this; BEST entertainment programs. Not CNN or sheerly propagandistic science fiction.

B&W reruns of Gunsmoke. Almost $200 a month for cable, internet, and a land line, and that's about all we watch.

Well maybe FOX News and Newsmax, and the wife likes Hallmark. But that's about it.
Gunsmoke was based on a radio show. And the original TV Show was 1/2 hour long and was a morality play, with Matt Dillion walking among the graves of the dead leading up to the inevitable end...like Shakespeare.

Seinfeld, ER, The Practice, Boston Legal, Person of Interest, Bluebloods, Yellowstone, 1883

One of the latter two may be the best ever . . . in my opinion.

Gunsmoke was based on a radio show. And the original TV Show was 1/2 hour long and was a morality play, with Matt Dillion walking among the graves of the dead leading up to the inevitable end...like Shakespeare.

It's a dark show sometimes. I've watch more than several episodes where the ending just made me say "That's really fucked up."

My favorite broadcast TV Show: Star trek. My second most favorite has to be maverick, er The Rockford files.

I was real fond of this half/hour show on Sat night... It packed a punch in several ways...

1646630392794.png

All I can say is Taylor Sheridan is kicking ass and taking names... I also recommend the Mayor of Kingstown, in which Mr. Sheridan is also involved in...

If one show is all that I can name it all comes down to Perfect Strangers for me. :) :) :)

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do have plenty of other favorite shows though. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back