Best state for conservative whites.

Wyoming , Montana , SD, WV, Idaho , Utah , ND

Very few left
Not many left. D.C. likes to fill white areas up with non-whites in an attempt to continue a huge demographic shift. Especially with Biden in the White 'House they have this on overdrive.

i think Edgewater Maryland and Mayo Maryland.

I lived there and i remember the place being a redneck place, the type that most city folk avoid.

Not many left. D.C. likes to fill white areas up with non-whites in an attempt to continue a huge demographic shift. Especially with Biden in the White 'House they have this on overdrive.

I learned recently (yes, on FOX) that Georgetown (a wealthy suburb of D.C. where many Caucasian power brokers live) is opposing the idea of building an extension of the D.C. subway to Georgetown.

Those woke (in theory) Dems apparently fear a subway would bring undesirables to their tony community.

This is a very serious topic.

As the population profile of this country continues its fast change, some Caucasian people may be looking for a place where they can interact mostly with people of their own ethnicity.

So they may be moving to those states mentioned in the OP.

I do not know whether those states have an economic base that can provide a lot of jobs.

I am guessing that many "refugees" in those states will be retired people with a pension.

I learned recently (yes, on FOX) that Georgetown (a wealthy suburb of D.C. where many Caucasian power brokers live) is opposing the idea of building an extension of the D.C. subway to Georgetown.

Those woke (in theory) Dems apparently fear a subway would bring undesirables to their tony community.
Yes, I saw something in NYC similar. These stupid white liberals will no longer be able to avoid the waves of third world immigrants.

For some reason they think that Apu from Bangladesh is the same as Paddy from Cork. They are not. They will completely alter our culture.

Yes, I saw something in NYC similar. These stupid white liberals will no longer be able to avoid the waves of third world immigrants.

For some reason they think that Apu from Bangladesh is the same as Paddy from Cork. They are not. They will completely alter our culture.
President Trump was widely "disliked" because he openly said that Norwegian immigrants were preferable to immigrants from certain other countries. (He was wrong to use a vulgar term to refer to those "certain other countries.")

Make up your mind. Either we should accept the Afghans that worked for us, or we shouldn't.

President Trump was widely "disliked" because he openly said that Norwegian immigrants were preferable to immigrants from certain other countries. (He was wrong to use a vulgar term to refer to those "certain other countries.")
Yeah, he should have called them low IQ ratholes. Because that is what they are. That is why all the low IQ rats are trying to flee them.

This is a very serious topic.

As the population profile of this country continues its fast change, some Caucasian people may be looking for a place where they can interact mostly with people of their own ethnicity.

So they may be moving to those states mentioned in the OP.

I do not know whether those states have an economic base that can provide a lot of jobs.

I am guessing that many "refugees" in those states will be retired people with a pension.
"This is a very serious topic." ....for white supremacist loonies.

Greenland is your answer.
trump is buying Greenland, and ALL you fucktards can live there.

Forum List

Back