Best things about 2020!

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I’m taking the obvious.

Trump losing the 2020 election!

What’s your highlight of GOOD things that happened in 2020?!

I’m taking the obvious.

Trump losing the 2020 election!

What’s your highlight of GOOD things that happened in 2020?!
"losing" you mean cheated. Oh and NOTHING good happened this year, just like most every year, nothing grand happened, 2019 was pretty good my 2nd son was born other than that it sucked just like 2018 and 2017 and 2021 won't be any better IMO. Wife JUST graduated college so MAYBE she finds work in her field and we are moving into a new place soon thank god for that. Really looking forward to the 3 and 4$ gas and it's well on it's way, now that pedojoe is close to stealing the presidency from the rightful winner, that will do wonders for my pocket.

There was little good about 2020. Sadly, I have no reason to believe 2021 is going to be any better. The global tide is turning and far too many are asleep at the wheel. I've never been so pessimistic, it's been learned.

Some things are worth caring about, maybe I should have cared much earlier, but it's not too late (God willing) to figure it out and care about what matters, and when it matters.

Happy New Year.

The best thing about 2020 is the rollout of OPERATION WARP SPEED! Thank YOU, President Trump, our Valiant LEADER!!!. :salute:

Happy New Year all members and mods. :thewave:
We are LAST to vaccinate & the first vaccine we used was created in Germany. How the hell is it that warp speed???

The best thing about 2020 is the rollout of OPERATION WARP SPEED! Thank YOU, President Trump, our Valiant LEADER!!!. :salute:

We are LAST to vaccinate & the first vaccine we used was created in Germany. How the hell is it that warp speed???

You're lucky the vaccine was approved before 2030.

Orange man bad! Can't give Orange man credit! Must resist! Must resist!

Best thing about 2020 is catching Democrats and CCP rigging the election.

In your mind! No Democrat has yet been exposed with evidence to have rigged any part of the voting. Two Republican have been though.

Best things about 2020!

1609481407341.png

1609481423493.png

Best thing about 2020 is catching Democrats and CCP rigging the election.

In your mind! No Democrat has yet been exposed with evidence to have rigged any part of the voting. Two Republican have been though.

You must not have seen the Georgia legislative committee hearing and seen the hard visual evidence on Wednesday and replayed Thursday on OAN. Too bad.

Orange man bad! Can't give Orange man credit! Must resist! Must resist!
Credit for what? Leading the most infected country? Most deaths? Being slow to have accurate testing, develop a vaccine & vaccinate??? Biggest DEFICITS!!! Printing the most money!!!

Forum List

Back