Best way to get a decent HC bill for Americans.....

Are you sure they do not spend more on marketing than R & D?
Just relating what I saw with my own eyes. The place was kept spotless, mounds of FDA record keeping, expensive specialized equipment, Ph'D and research scientists that made big money, temperature and humidity controlled clean rooms for the products to be manufactured and stored, etc

Mega bucks investment ..... :cool:

However I think we should talk about completely removing profit incentive from healthcare. Consider this- what kind of service and innovation do you get from your local DMV? Answer- not much. Why? Because they get paid no matter how shitty the service or product is.

Somehow.....the rest of the civilized world manages......and has longer life expectancy.

Fine, let's duplicate them, but we have to do it exactly. Now, who do you want to copy?

The absolute "best" way to get a HC bill that would truly be good for ALL Americans is to start by revoking the HC plan currently "enjoyed" by all these elected morons.

The supposed "empathy" that elected officials profess to feel for the uninsured and under-insured is hypocrisy personified.

Health care is NOT a luxury and that being so also means that health care should NOT be a profit-making enterprise with insurers CEOs getting salaries in the millions per week.

Part of the problem is that politicians have been corrupted by big money from lobbyists, Hospitals should NOT be netting Billions per year, and big pharma companies should NOT be charging $1,000 per pill......That is ludicrous and in a fair and good democracy, such callousness would actually be criminal.

Bottom line......Start by taking HC away from elected officials and in just ONE week, we would have a decent bill that they could also partake in.

It is good that you now recognize that the ACA is not a decent act at all.

The insurance companies add about 5 percent to the medical costs, take it away and you don't save a whole lot.

The absolute "best" way to get a HC bill that would truly be good for ALL Americans is to start by revoking the HC plan currently "enjoyed" by all these elected morons.

The supposed "empathy" that elected officials profess to feel for the uninsured and under-insured is hypocrisy personified.

Health care is NOT a luxury and that being so also means that health care should NOT be a profit-making enterprise with insurers CEOs getting salaries in the millions per week.

Part of the problem is that politicians have been corrupted by big money from lobbyists, Hospitals should NOT be netting Billions per year, and big pharma companies should NOT be charging $1,000 per pill......That is ludicrous and in a fair and good democracy, such callousness would actually be criminal.

Bottom line......Start by taking HC away from elected officials and in just ONE week, we would have a decent bill that they could also partake in.

More ignorance on display? Members of Congress select their coverage from the same list of providers that all government employees do.

Damn you Nat, you actually wrote some things I have to agree.

True, those pieces of shit in congress should be under the same healthcare system and social security system as the rest of us.

And also true that big Pharma is buying politicians.

However I think we should talk about completely removing profit incentive from healthcare. Consider this- what kind of service and innovation do you get from your local DMV? Answer- not much. Why? Because they get paid no matter how shitty the service or product is.

Been reading those chain e-mails again? Congress is under the same Social Security program as the rest of America na dhas been for over 40 years.

Are you sure they do not spend more on marketing than R & D?
Just relating what I saw with my own eyes. The place was kept spotless, mounds of FDA record keeping, expensive specialized equipment, Ph'D and research scientists that made big money, temperature and humidity controlled clean rooms for the products to be manufactured and stored, etc

Mega bucks investment ..... :cool:

Oh I'm sure its not cheap for a new med, but many are abusing the Orphan Act.
Drugs For Rare Diseases Have Become Uncommonly Rich Monopolies

Forum List

Back