Beth Chapman Dies at Age 51

My grandmother died of throat cancer. Well esophageal cancer. That was the most horrendous death I'd ever witnessed as a young child. At that point I started to fear death. I thought it was a quiet thing up until that moment.

RIP, cancer is no joke. She likely should have undergone the therapy but it was her choice.

therapy is worse....that' what killed my father.
Probably depends on your chances if therapy is worth it. Sometimes it's just better to let go

If I ever get the big C

I am NOT having any shit done!

Hope We don't :04:
My father and grandfather died of lung cancer. Watching my father die of this is something you never forget. When I die I hope they can say i died of GOOD HEALTH.

RIP, cancer is no joke. She likely should have undergone the therapy but it was her choice.

therapy is worse....that' what killed my father.
Probably depends on your chances if therapy is worth it. Sometimes it's just better to let go

If I ever get the big C

I am NOT having any shit done!

Hope We don't :04:
My father and grandfather died of lung cancer. Watching my father die of this is something you never forget. When I die I hope they can say i died of GOOD HEALTH.

Agree! good health! that's the only way!

So this woman is so ugly they call her dog the bounty hunter?

What a vile post. This woman died of a painful cancer. I've never read a post of yours that wasn't filthy or vile. You never contribute anything.

Your time is coming soon. Change your ways.

Go join your vile comrades on Ignore Island.

Interesting

Throat cancer is relatively uncommon in comparison to other cancers. The National Cancer Institute estimates that of adults in the United States:

• about 1.2 percent will be diagnosed with oral cavity and pharyngeal cancer within their lifetime.
  • about 0.3 percent will be diagnosed with laryngeal cancer within their lifetime.

Certain lifestyle habits increase the risk of developing cancer of the throat, including:

Beth Chapman was a very strong woman, she fought to the end. Her fight against cancer lasted for almost two years and we all believed that she could handle it. I am very sorry to realize that it is not there, this terrible disease and in my family took away close people. I want to wish the courage and strength of her daughter.

She chose to smoke didn't she?

She like everyone else in the country knew that smoking increases your risk for all kinds of cancers.

Forum List

Back