Beto Admits He Will Forcefully Confiscate Firearms If He’s Elected President (VIDEO)

Wonder what else in the Constitution this fucking commie can RIP up and tear what was once the world's greatest Republic into Venezuela....Remember vote for the party of INFANTICIDE...the DemonRAT/Communist party!

------------

2020 Democrat hopeful Robert “Beto” O’Rourke announced he will enact “red flag laws” and forcefully confiscate AK-47’s and AR-15’s if he’s elected president of the United States.

“And more importantly and politically difficult to say, buy those weapons of war back — mandate that — not voluntarily. Let’s be clear with our fellow Americans. No place for an AK-47 or an AR-15 on the streets of our communities,” Beto said during an appearance on MSNBC on Sunday.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

That is the O'Rourke buyback program but I want a million dollars for my gun. Put an O in front of a Irish surname means bastard or son of a bastard.

What else do you have tidbits of useless knowledge? For instance what does Lambda mean?
Lambda is a backwards scrip L and ancient Greek. Lambda equals 1 over period time that gives wave length.

Last edited:
And how will Beto know who's got "assault rifles" and who doesn't? Wait...they're already background-checked and registered! Poor Beto...his Bobby Kennedy impersonation is wearing thin since Bobby didn't wave his arms around or stand on restaurant tables spouting commie crap at bewildered onlookers.

Last edited:
First they come for the 2nd Amendment and then they go after the 1st and then maybe the 5th. It's like the lobster in a pot of warm water. By the time you realize what is happening you are already cooked.

We can't give government 1 inch because they always take a mile. They staff government with stupid shits who can't get a real job so its not surprising they screw up everything they touch.
We aren't dealing with government. We are dealing with the media and the democrat party's complicity in a conspiracy to overthrow the Constitution of the United States.

1. Beto isn't going to happen
2. Gun "anything" isn't going to happen, like buybacks or confiscation
3. Gun control has been around for ages, it never goes anywhere

upload_2019-9-5_17-43-19.png

Robert, Robert, ROBERT O'Rourke, not Beto. I refuse to play his wanna-be Latino game because he hates his (and my own) white plastic-paddy ancestry. Which is a very telling hint of how much that phony, despicable creature detests his own race. A plastic-paddy like myself would NEVER vote for a gangrenous creature who hates my ethnicity as much as that goofily-grinning, Butthead-looking traitor does mine. He - I mean, IT - should have been fetal research material. He's an Irish self-hating somewhat-larger-than-usual pile of spiral-shaped dogshit. He sickens me.

Also, as a real plastic paddy, I'll bet I could drink this pussy under the table 3 times over.

Forum List

Back