Beto is the new face of the NRA.

Dems usually move to the center for the General Election
This year will be no different.
Meaning the usually lie to voters during the primaries.

Who is going to pay for the wall?
What wall? Trump is building smart fence, the same smart fence the Democrats wanted to build in 2013 and the same smart fence Hillary lamented hadn't yet been built in her 2015 book, Hard Choices. The difference between the Dems proposal to build the fence and Trump's is that Schumer's bill would have spent $44 billion to build it and Trump says he can do it for $25 billion. Democrats who wanted to spend $44 billion now say $25 billion is too much.
Smart Fence?
I don’t remember a smart fence when Trump was campaigning

I’m going to build a Smart Fence and MEXICO is going to pay for it!

Nope, don’t remember
I guess you just weren't listening. Trump said he wanted to build a smart fence just like the fence Israel built on its border with Egypt that stopped tens of thousands of Africans from crossing that border illegally. Obama had thought that was a great idea back in 2013, probably because no one told him the model for the fence he endorsed came from Israel, and Clinton who later said, "I want to build bridges not walls," was especially saddened that Schumer's smart fence had not been built but was outraged that Trump wanted to build it while saving taxpayers $19 billion than the Dems would have charged them. Not one honest word from any Democrat in Congress in over 2 1/2 years; why should anyone believe anything they say now?

AP fact check: Trump's shift on a concrete border wall

For example, in a Jan. 18, 2016, speech in New Hampshire, Trump said: “No windows, no nothing, precast concrete going very high. Let’s see about concrete going very high.”

In an Aug. 11, 2016, speech in Florida, he said, “The politicians would come up to me, and they’d say, ‘You know, Donald, you can’t build the wall.’ I said, ‘You have to be kidding. You have to be kidding. Concrete plank, you have to be kidding. Precast, precast, right? Boom. Bing. Done. Keep going.'”

He referred again to a concrete wall in a Jan. 11, 2018, interview with the Wall Street Journal, even while signaling those plans might change, saying: “If you have a wall this thick and it’s solid concrete from ground to 32 feet high, which is a high wall, much higher than people planned. You go 32 feet up and you don’t know who’s over here. You’re here, you’ve got the wall, and there’s some other people here. 
I can understand why I have to have see-through.”

And as recently as Dec. 31, Trump suggested a concrete wall was still being considered, tweeting, “An all concrete Wall was NEVER ABANDONED.”

762F3240-0A96-484A-AC9E-5C740FCD257E.jpeg

What wall? Trump is building smart fence, the same smart fence the Democrats wanted to build in 2013 and the same smart fence Hillary lamented hadn't yet been built in her 2015 book, Hard Choices. The difference between the Dems proposal to build the fence and Trump's is that Schumer's bill would have spent $44 billion to build it and Trump says he can do it for $25 billion. Democrats who wanted to spend $44 billion now say $25 billion is too much.
Smart Fence?

Nope, don’t remember
I guess you just weren't listening. Trump said he wanted to build a smart fence just like the fence Israel built on its border with Egypt that stopped tens of thousands of Africans from crossing that border illegally. Obama had thought that was a great idea back in 2013, probably because no one told him the model for the fence he endorsed came from Israel, and Clinton who later said, "I want to build bridges not walls," was especially saddened that Schumer's smart fence had not been built but was outraged that Trump wanted to build it while saving taxpayers $19 billion than the Dems would have charged them. Not one honest word from any Democrat in Congress in over 2 1/2 years; why should anyone believe anything they say now?

For example, in a Jan. 18, 2016, speech in New Hampshire, Trump said: “No windows, no nothing, precast concrete going very high. Let’s see about concrete going very high.”

In an Aug. 11, 2016, speech in Florida, he said, “The politicians would come up to me, and they’d say, ‘You know, Donald, you can’t build the wall.’ I said, ‘You have to be kidding. You have to be kidding. Concrete plank, you have to be kidding. Precast, precast, right? Boom. Bing. Done. Keep going.'”

He referred again to a concrete wall in a Jan. 11, 2018, interview with the Wall Street Journal, even while signaling those plans might change, saying: “If you have a wall this thick and it’s solid concrete from ground to 32 feet high, which is a high wall, much higher than people planned. You go 32 feet up and you don’t know who’s over here. You’re here, you’ve got the wall, and there’s some other people here. 

And as recently as Dec. 31, Trump suggested a concrete wall was still being considered, tweeting, “An all concrete Wall was NEVER ABANDONED.”
Only a dumbass tries to use Leftard ‘fact’ checkers to validate a Leftard point.

Short barreled rifles should be legal. Full auto should be legal. Bump stocks should be legal. Constitutional carry should be nationwide. No high capacity magazine restrictions. These are the freedoms that the American People truly deserve under the wording of the Constitution

I’ll be honest, for a Constitutional Right that literally says “shall not be infringed”, our 2A sure does have a lot of damn infringements

Short barreled rifles should be legal. Full auto should be legal. Bump stocks should be legal. Constitutional carry should be nationwide. No high capacity magazine restrictions. These are the freedoms that the American People truly deserve under the wording of the Constitution

I’ll be honest, for a Constitutional Right that literally says “shall not be infringed”, our 2A sure does have a lot of damn infringements
That's because the Democrats who had dominated the Court for so long see the Constitution as an obstacle to be overcome and not a document to be respected.

Smart Fence?

Nope, don’t remember

Only a dumbass tries to use Leftard ‘fact’ checkers to validate a Leftard point.
Um......You do know what quotation marks are?

Smart Fence?

Nope, don’t remember

What part of only dumbasses use Leftard ‘fact’ check as evidence is so difficult to understand?

off topic.
curious, are you two people? one post you are conservative, the next you act like you'd eat a conservative. are there two of you using the same name?

Smart Fence?

Nope, don’t remember

What part of only dumbasses use Leftard ‘fact’ check as evidence is so difficult to understand?
You still don’t understand how quotations work, do you?

Smart Fence?

Nope, don’t remember

lol So you contend that if Trump had said fence instead of wall the Democrats would have given him all the money he needed to build it? Do you see how hard you have to work to try to explain your irrational hatred of the President?

Smart Fence?

Nope, don’t remember

lol So you contend that if Trump had said fence instead of wall the Democrats would have given him all the money he needed to build it? Do you see how hard you have to work to try to explain your irrational hatred of the President?
I am contending that Trump lied about building a wall
He lied about how much would be built
He lied about Mexico paying for it

I was happy to hear and see 'beto' say what he said about confiscating effective and efficient firearms . So i'm happy that he was frustrated if that's why . I guess that 'hitler' was FRUSTRATED when he disarmed the Jews in Germany before he started herding the Jews to Concentration Camps eh Iceberg ??
The handful of guns owned by Jews would have stopped Hitler`s rise to power? No one can be stupid enough to believe that? Pistols vs. tanks, guns, flame throwers and bombers. Good one pissmoe.
True, a handful of guns wouldnt have helped. However, millions of guns would have made a big difference.

Let’s let the public vote on...

AR 15s
Background checks
Large capacity magazines

See if Beto wins or the NRA

I was happy to hear and see 'beto' say what he said about confiscating effective and efficient firearms . So i'm happy that he was frustrated if that's why . I guess that 'hitler' was FRUSTRATED when he disarmed the Jews in Germany before he started herding the Jews to Concentration Camps eh Iceberg ??
The handful of guns owned by Jews would have stopped Hitler`s rise to power? No one can be stupid enough to believe that? Pistols vs. tanks, guns, flame throwers and bombers. Good one pissmoe.
True, a handful of guns wouldnt have helped. However, millions of guns would have made a big difference.
----------------------------------- the theory goes that ONE gun get a fighter a couple other guns after the fighter kills the 'nazi' that has guns in his procession Godboy .

Smart Fence?

Nope, don’t remember

I am contending that Trump lied about building a wall
He lied about how much would be built
He lied about Mexico paying for it
There is no rational basis for contending he lied about building a wall or how much would be built or about Mexico paying for it. However, the Democrats certainly have been lying about being opposed to the wall on principle for 2 1/2 years and about the Trump Russia hoax for 2 1/2 years. In fact, the Democrats don't seem to be in favor of anything or opposed to anything on principle. They clearly think they were elected only to start campaigning for the next election. When we haven't heard a single honest word from and Democrat in Congress for over 2 1/2 years why would you make lies about Trump lying?

Forum List

Back