Beto owned by Newton woman who called B.S. on his gun confiscation B.S....

That bitch was pissing on the graves of dead children

How DARE you try to stop future massacres?
You don't want to stop massacres....you want them to happen until all of our guns have been confiscated....dead kids have never bothered democrats if they can use them to get their way....
Murdered six year olds never mattered to Republicans as long as they placate the NRA

You don't want to stop massacres....you want them to happen until all of our guns have been confiscated....dead kids have never bothered democrats if they can use them to get their way....
Murdered six year olds never mattered to Republicans as long as they placate the NRA
Its not the NRA...its the 2nd amendment to the US constitution...a document I respect and a document you do not....

Its not the NRA...its the 2nd amendment to the US constitution...a document I respect and a document you do not....
The 2nd amendment mentions anything about supporting the slaughter of 20 six year olds

That would be Conservatives and the NRA

The 2nd amendment mentions anything about supporting the slaughter of 20 six year olds

Meanwhile guns save more lives then they take. Fact and proven. You and your liberal news don’t report that. Look at all the top crime and homicide cities. All of them have strict gun laws and run by Democrats. Bad guys don’t give a fuck about gun laws. Ban guns, they still get them. All you do is hurt the citizen who owns them legally. Crime will go through the roof if you ban guns because who’s going to stop the bad guys. What you need is a home invasion to happen where ever you live and in which I doubt you’ll survive because they’ll shoot you and your family then let’s see what you think then. Some of the parents from Parkland are going after the school and sheriff because they are blaming the gun but if the school has proper security measures in place it wouldn’t have happened. Plus the police on scene waiting outside while shots where still being fired. The school had one armed officer and some security guards that we’re unarmed in a school that had two huge buildings and numerous entrances that weren’t correctly secured. Get you facts straight you pathetic piece of shit. Las Vegas was all bullshit. That was a fake incident. Go and look at the photos. No blood on the grass or sidewalks. All a bunch of bullshit. Just like the liberals Full of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We speak English here. Thank you.

An irate woman angrily confronted Democrat Beto O’Rourke Wednesday when he visited Newtown, Connecticut, to push for gun control.
Epic: Woman Confronts Beto at Town Hall: “Bring it on! We’re not taking your bullshit anymore”

AMERICA is fighting back.... &democrats the most hated race there is! They are the new race of HATE!!!

View attachment 287336

I’m sure considering he visited Sandy Hook, they would feel differently

Stupid as ever.

An irate woman angrily confronted Democrat Beto O’Rourke Wednesday when he visited Newtown, Connecticut, to push for gun control.
Epic: Woman Confronts Beto at Town Hall: “Bring it on! We’re not taking your bullshit anymore”

AMERICA is fighting back.... &democrats the most hated race there is! They are the new race of HATE!!!

View attachment 287336

I’m sure if he visited Sandy Hook, they would feel differently
Knee jerking is completely american now that emotional pussies have taken over society.

You condemn getting emotional over the slaughter of 20 six year olds?
I condemn letting emotion overrule logic and reason.
That's for weak people.
There is no logic in allowing open access to assault rifles with large capacity magazines or blocking background checks

Given Beto's tone as of late...you bet there is.

Gonna need it to mow down the left when things go south.

The 2nd amendment also never said anything about protection from home invasion. But, guess what ?

Your bullshit misrepresentation is just that.

Fuck Beto and here is wishing he is gunned down by the very guns he seeks to ban.

Meanwhile guns save more lives then they take. Fact and proven. You and your liberal news don’t report that. Look at all the top crime and homicide cities. All of them have strict gun laws and run by Democrats. Bad guys don’t give a fuck about gun laws. Ban guns, they still get them. All you do is hurt the citizen who owns them legally. Crime will go through the roof if you ban guns because who’s going to stop the bad guys. What you need is a home invasion to happen where ever you live and in which I doubt you’ll survive because they’ll shoot you and your family then let’s see what you think then. Some of the parents from Parkland are going after the school and sheriff because they are blaming the gun but if the school has proper security measures in place it wouldn’t have happened. Plus the police on scene waiting outside while shots where still being fired. The school had one armed officer and some security guards that we’re unarmed in a school that had two huge buildings and numerous entrances that weren’t correctly secured. Get you facts straight you pathetic piece of shit. Las Vegas was all bullshit. That was a fake incident. Go and look at the photos. No blood on the grass or sidewalks. All a bunch of bullshit. Just like the liberals Full of shit.

They take 33,000 lives a year
An embarrassment to our nation

Cars take more, and there is no right to bear cars on the road.

That said, about 11,000 of your number are homicides. Against a gun-owning population in excess of 125,000,000, it's not even a blip.

The only embarrassment is the Democrats' indifference to crime and criminals.

That said, about 11,000 of your number are homicides. Against a gun-owning population in excess of 125,000,000, it's not even a blip.

Cars kill “by accident”
Guns kill “on purpose”

So there was a town hall and citizens came to express how they feel about issues........

Isn't this what is supposed to happen at a town hall? People exercising their right to express their opinion and to let those running for office know what issues they are for or against on the politicians platform.

I'm aghast! It appears democracy is running amuck.

Cars kill “by accident”
Guns kill “on purpose”

Md. Man Accused of ISIS-Inspired Plot to Drive Into Crowd

Several people injured after man drives car into crowd in Germany

German man drives into crowds, injures 5

Forum List

Back