Beto owned by Newton woman who called B.S. on his gun confiscation B.S....

An irate woman angrily confronted Democrat Beto O’Rourke Wednesday when he visited Newtown, Connecticut, to push for gun control.
Epic: Woman Confronts Beto at Town Hall: “Bring it on! We’re not taking your bullshit anymore”

AMERICA is fighting back.... &democrats the most hated race there is! They are the new race of HATE!!!

View attachment 287336

I’m sure if he visited Sandy Hook, they would feel differently
Knee jerking is completely american now that emotional pussies have taken over society.

An irate woman angrily confronted Democrat Beto O’Rourke Wednesday when he visited Newtown, Connecticut, to push for gun control.
Epic: Woman Confronts Beto at Town Hall: “Bring it on! We’re not taking your bullshit anymore”

AMERICA is fighting back.... &democrats the most hated race there is! They are the new race of HATE!!!

View attachment 287336

Knee jerking is completely american now that emotional pussies have taken over society.

You condemn getting emotional over the slaughter of 20 six year olds?

View attachment 287336

I condemn letting emotion overrule logic and reason.
That's for weak people.

View attachment 287336

That's for weak people.
There is no logic in allowing open access to assault rifles with large capacity magazines or blocking background checks

View attachment 287336

That's for weak people.
There is no logic in allowing open access to assault rifles with large capacity magazines or blocking background checks
There is plenty of logic to it. Thing is, half of you is nothing more than an emotional, feeble little girl and dont understand.

That bitch was pissing on the graves of dead children

How DARE you try to stop future massacres?

That bitch was pissing on the graves of dead children

How DARE you try to stop future massacres?
You don't want to stop massacres....you want them to happen until all of our guns have been confiscated....dead kids have never bothered democrats if they can use them to get their way....

I like this lady. She should be hired by one of our pro 2A lobbyists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. They also don’t regularly suffer mass shootings, school shootings, cops being shot...
Lol
irrelevant

Other countries don’t have firearm ownership rights and freedom of speech rights...

And all the firearm violence in this country is in progress of controlled urban America With extremely strict gun control laws, by repeat offenders, get rid of that in our violent crime ratio is a fraction of what other countries are. So shut the fuck up

that should actually be our press representing the population. instead they are cuck suckers sucking beto balls.

Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. They also don’t regularly suffer mass shootings, school shootings, cops being shot...

Do those nations you speak of have brown and black people?
Gun control isn’t the problem here...brown and black people / Democrats are the problem. What would statistics look like if brown and black people and Democrats had no guns?
YouthUnderFire-fig3-693.png

Forum List

Back