Beto paid his & His wife's company $110,000 in campaign funds!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I’m sure the demonRATS will demand a years long investigation by Meuller into this! I’m sure the new York slimes and CNN will have wall to wall coverage!!!

Daily Caller ^

EL PASO, Texas — Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke paid roughly $110,000 in campaign funds to a web development company while either he or his wife owned it, public records show.

Beto for Texas paid Stanton Street Technology Group $58,544 during the 2011-12 election cycle, $39,060 during the 2013-14 cycle, $9,290 in the 2015-16 cycle and $32,778 during the 2017-18 cycle, according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) records reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Either O’Rourke or his wife owned Stanton Street — a small web development firm that O’Rourke founded in 1998 — during the vast majority of those payments. Such payments are legal, so long as the campaign is charged for the actual cost of the services, but ethics watchdogs have criticized the practice as a form of self-dealing.

O’Rourke’s wife, Amy Sanders O’Rourke, took over Stanton Street as the Texas Democrat entered Congress in January 2013. She controlled it until early 2017.

Amy O’Rourke sold her stake in the company on March 31, 2017, according to Beto O’Rourke’s 2017 year-end financial disclosure report. He listed the sale value in the $100,001 to $1 million range.

Stanton Street publicly announced the sale more than two months after the fact in a June 2017 blog post that listed CEO Brian Wancho as Amy O’Rourke’s buyer.

“Amy will continue to be involved with the company during the transition,” read the blog post. “She plans to spend more time on local initiatives in addition to joining her husband, Senate Candidate and current U.S. Representative Beto O’Rourke, on the campaign trail.”

Beto O’Rourke doubled as both candidate and treasurer during his first congressional campaign in 2011 and 2012, according to FEC records.

Beto for Texas paid the candidate’s own business for services including “consulting” and “social media” during that time, FEC records show.

Stanton Street declined to make Wancho available for an interview, but Wancho agreed to answer questions via email.

The dems are so wide open for ruin...with the way they went after Trump....get ready for the blow back errrr pay back....Uncle Joe is in the middle of it right now....and Beto is next......

The dems are so wide open for ruin...with the way they went after Trump....get ready for the blow back errrr pay back....Uncle Joe is in the middle of it right now....and Beto is next......
Nancy Pelosi wants Trump's tax info
for what, the last 7 years....

Well, I'd like to see her tax filings
since she's been in office....
especially 2 years before the recession
and the years immediately following

Her husband has alot of real estate holdings

Yeah...take on Beto...impound his skateboard and pull apart his electric guitar.
Concentrate your efforts on him.

Meanwhile...

As reported on Yahoo News the Dems want Trump's tax returns for the past six years. I am pretty sure that you don't have to keep your tax returns over seven years. 7 years is the normal statute of limitations. No law requires Trump to reveal his tax returns except to the IRS.

I’m sure the demonRATS will demand a years long investigation by Meuller into this! I’m sure the new York slimes and CNN will have wall to wall coverage!!!

Daily Caller ^

EL PASO, Texas — Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke paid roughly $110,000 in campaign funds to a web development company while either he or his wife owned it, public records show.

Beto for Texas paid Stanton Street Technology Group $58,544 during the 2011-12 election cycle, $39,060 during the 2013-14 cycle, $9,290 in the 2015-16 cycle and $32,778 during the 2017-18 cycle, according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) records reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Either O’Rourke or his wife owned Stanton Street — a small web development firm that O’Rourke founded in 1998 — during the vast majority of those payments. Such payments are legal, so long as the campaign is charged for the actual cost of the services, but ethics watchdogs have criticized the practice as a form of self-dealing.

O’Rourke’s wife, Amy Sanders O’Rourke, took over Stanton Street as the Texas Democrat entered Congress in January 2013. She controlled it until early 2017.

Amy O’Rourke sold her stake in the company on March 31, 2017, according to Beto O’Rourke’s 2017 year-end financial disclosure report. He listed the sale value in the $100,001 to $1 million range.

Stanton Street publicly announced the sale more than two months after the fact in a June 2017 blog post that listed CEO Brian Wancho as Amy O’Rourke’s buyer.

“Amy will continue to be involved with the company during the transition,” read the blog post. “She plans to spend more time on local initiatives in addition to joining her husband, Senate Candidate and current U.S. Representative Beto O’Rourke, on the campaign trail.”

Beto O’Rourke doubled as both candidate and treasurer during his first congressional campaign in 2011 and 2012, according to FEC records.

Beto for Texas paid the candidate’s own business for services including “consulting” and “social media” during that time, FEC records show.

Stanton Street declined to make Wancho available for an interview, but Wancho agreed to answer questions via email.

You want major self dealing and no ethics look no further than Trump and his family.

As reported on Yahoo News the Dems want Trump's tax returns for the past six years. I am pretty sure that you don't have to keep your tax returns over seven years. 7 years is the normal statute of limitations. No law requires Trump to reveal his tax returns except to the IRS.

And the man he put in charge of the IRS worked for the wealthy and sued the IRS.

He was trying desperately to hide something.

636265547350481685-0062887-2.jpg

Beto O'Rourke technology firm Stanton Street profiled in El Paso Times in 2000

He is a brain, and apparently his wife is as well.

And the man he put in charge of the IRS worked for the wealthy and sued the IRS.

Fascinating, I don't have the gonads to sue the IRS.

Daily Caller ^

...Such payments are legal, so long as the campaign is charged for the actual cost of the services, but ethics watchdogs have criticized the practice as a form of self-dealing.

This is all anyone needs to get out of the article.

That's right....excellent point...I don't care about Trump's tax returns...I want to see the returns of a member of the congress that was middle class when elected and somehow became a millionaire in 4 short years...like a Pelosi or Schumer....or Reid or Di Fi or Maxine Waters...

Trumps taxes are his business just like all of your taxes are.
Yet, all of a sudden, TDS afflicted Democrats are acting like personal taxes should be made public knowledge.
Legally, they have no leg to stand on.
Change it to a Commie law, otherwise fuck off!!!

Him and AOC are in deep shit.

We need to start taking a closer look at the other democrats.

Daily Caller ^

That's less than tRump paid his own hotel for one night.

The IRS commissioner is GONE the moment he agrees to release any tax return information on the President....no way does he get tossed back into the wilderness for these leftist creeps' voyeurism.

Forum List

Back