Better to be murdered by an NRA gun nut, not an illegal alien

Judging from the RWers reaction to the murder in SF, it seems that they would be "happier" if murders were committed by legal US citizen NRA members who exercise their second amendment rights and use a weapon to kill other people.

It seems the RWers are very angry that the murder in SF was committed by an illegal alien. I didn't know that there are "good murderers" and "bad murderers" in this world.

RWers ignore NRA gun nuts committing murders. They only get extremely agitated when the murderer is in the US illegally.

So typical of the left.

This is how it works. This person has no right to be here in the U.S., they are breaking our laws just by being here. Because of that, it makes it even more frustrating when something like this happens knowing that if our government would only protect our borders a person like this would never have been here in the first place to kill someone.

Well, then what about a white anglo Christian US citizen who (lo and behold) breaks the law by murdering someone?

You are agreeing with me and you proved my point. You do feel the pain a lot more when someone is here illegally and commits a murder. You feel much more at ease if the murderer is a US citizen.

So again, do you feel a little better when the murderers are US citizens as opposed to illegal aliens? Obviously you guys have been harping on this point that "the murderer was here illegally" a lot more than there shouldn't be guns so easily available.

Your focus is totally on the issue of someone's citizenship as opposed to gun proliferation in America. Once again, you don't need to answer me. I know that most right wingers and gun nuts in America feel a lot lot lot better when they find out that the killer was one of them and not some darker skinned alien who shouldn't be here.
More nonsense from an anti- gun loon that can only ague from emotion, ignorance and or dishonesty.

LOL, yes, I am the loon for trying to prevent proliferation of weapons in America.

Hey if you think guns make us safe, then you should agree that Afghanistam, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan and Gaza strip are the safest places in the world, no? They have nothing but guns everrywhere. Imagine how safe they must feel where everyone is shooting each other with weapons.

Judging from the RWers reaction to the murder in SF, it seems that they would be "happier" if murders were committed by legal US citizen NRA members who exercise their second amendment rights and use a weapon to kill other people.

It seems the RWers are very angry that the murder in SF was committed by an illegal alien. I didn't know that there are "good murderers" and "bad murderers" in this world.

RWers ignore NRA gun nuts committing murders. They only get extremely agitated when the murderer is in the US illegally.

So typical of the left.

This is how it works. This person has no right to be here in the U.S., they are breaking our laws just by being here. Because of that, it makes it even more frustrating when something like this happens knowing that if our government would only protect our borders a person like this would never have been here in the first place to kill someone.

Well, then what about a white anglo Christian US citizen who (lo and behold) breaks the law by murdering someone?

You are agreeing with me and you proved my point. You do feel the pain a lot more when someone is here illegally and commits a murder. You feel much more at ease if the murderer is a US citizen.

So again, do you feel a little better when the murderers are US citizens as opposed to illegal aliens? Obviously you guys have been harping on this point that "the murderer was here illegally" a lot more than there shouldn't be guns so easily available.

Your focus is totally on the issue of someone's citizenship as opposed to gun proliferation in America. Once again, you don't need to answer me. I know that most right wingers and gun nuts in America feel a lot lot lot better when they find out that the killer was one of them and not some darker skinned alien who shouldn't be here.
More nonsense from an anti- gun loon that can only ague from emotion, ignorance and or dishonesty.
LOL, yes, I am the loon for trying to prevent proliferation of weapons in America.
Like all anti-gun loons, your arguments are based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
If there were a real, demonstrable need to prevent [the] proliferation of weapons in America, you would not be forced to so argue.

So typical of the left.

Like all anti-gun loons, your arguments are based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
If there were a real, demonstrable need to prevent [the] proliferation of weapons in America, you would not be forced to so argue.

OK son, enjoy your weapons....around your house, wives, kids, family, in your bedrooms, in your schools, neighborhoods, family events, beaches, country clubs, restaurants, hotels, parks....Buy more weapons. If this is what you enjoy the most, by all means, buy more ammo and deadly, dangerous, life threatening weapons for yourself and your family members.

So typical of the left.

OK son, enjoy your weapons
What's that?
You do not like the fact that you can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?
You're embarrassed by it?
And yet, you continue to choose to do it?
That's your problem - there's nothing I can do about it.

This has got to be one of the dumbest OP's in the last 30 days.
The ridiculious thought processes to come up with such inane conclusions is just baffling.

The ridiculious thought processes to come up with such inane conclusions is just baffling.

May be you are so ignorant about facts of real life. Cons collected funds for the white cop who murdered a black US citizen running away from him after the cop had stopped him for a traffic violation. Cons and KKK supported the cop and started a fund rasing campaign for him. This murderer (sorry a police officer I meant to say) received funds and support from the RWers, gun nuts and some ardent RW extremists.

Mean while, con hearts bleeding continuously nonstop for the white woman who was murdered by an illegal alien.

OK? So I think you need to go back through the last 30 days of posts on this forum once again to find someone else as your winner of the most ridiculous post contest you are running on this forum. If you still think I am the winner of this award, then by gosh, tell me what prize you are awarding. Is it a car? A new house? A vacation? What prize are you offering?

OK son, enjoy your weapons
What's that?
You do not like the fact that you can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?
You're embarrassed by it?
And yet, you continue to choose to do it?
That's your problem - there's nothing I can do about it.

I said enjoy your weapons. I respect your right to purchase and distribute deadly weapons to your family and friends. That's not me talking, that's what the founding fathers have said you are entitled to. So I agree with them. Go ahead and buy deadly dangerous weapons and exercise your second AM right. Why are you disputing with me when I informed you I respect your rights and agree with you? What's there to argue about?

So you think all those killers shooting people in Chicago are members of the NRA?

No. The shooters in Chicago are mostly minorities.

But there's a difference between me and the cons. Cons feel the pain only when the victims are white and the shooters are minorities. They are perfectly at ease when the victims are minorities and shooters are white cops.

I feel the pain no matter who the victims and criminals are. I feel the pain when the victim is white female or a black young man. It's the same to me. But not to cons. Cons always defend and rally behind white cops.

I on the other hand will never defend the scumbag gang members or the illegal aliens who commit murders. And I certainly as hell won't create a crowd funding campaign to save a murderer's life or his conviction. Unlike cons who raise money to defend George Zimmerman or the cop who shot the black man in the back, I believe the justice should be color blind.

Racism has a funny way to surface itself online. By raising money for murderers and white cops and George Zimmerman, cons show where their loyalties are.

But I digress: As I said to you, cons are OK with legal US citizens murdering other people. Cons feel the pain when the victims are white and murderers have darker skin or maybe the murderers are illegal aliens.

Then why single out NRA members?

BTW I am not have never been and will never be a member of the NRA and yet I think the second amendment should be protected

Second amendment should be protected. I am not disputing that. What I was saying was when George Zimmerman murdered Treyvon Martin, Cons raied close to half a million dollars for his defense.

I wonder how cons will feel if we raise money for black murderers who murder white females. Assume the black murderer is a US citizen and he felth threatened by the white female reaching into her pocketbook to retrieve her cell phone. The black guy thought she is about to pull out a weapon and shoot him. So the black dude decided to murder her without taking a chance to find out what it is she's about to retrieve from her handbag.

Would you raise money for this black guy who felt threatened and murdered the white female?

Oh wait: Cons raised money for the white cop who shot the black dude in the back 10 times, knowing full well and having seen the video that the black guy was running away from the cop. No doubt the white cop will be convicted.

But the story is not about the white cop or black victims. The focus of this story was that there are white people in America, cons to be specific or perhaps NRA members or southern confederates, who after seeing the video set up a fund raising campaign to try to save this murderer white cop.

That's the point.

I don't give money to anyone.

FYI I think Zimmerman was in the wrong

I'm one who thinks anyone convicted of any crime while in possession of a firearm should get life in prison and any crime with a firearm that results in a death should warrant the death penalty.

I tend not to think in two dimensional partisan terms. I really don't give a fuck what political bent anyone is all I care about are their actions

May be you are so ignorant about facts of real life. Cons collected funds for the white cop who murdered a black US citizen running away from him after the cop had stopped him for a traffic violation. Cons and KKK supported the cop and started a fund rasing campaign for him. This murderer (sorry a police officer I meant to say) received funds and support from the RWers, gun nuts and some ardent RW extremists.

Mean while, con hearts bleeding continuously nonstop for the white woman who was murdered by an illegal alien.

OK? So I think you need to go back through the last 30 days of posts on this forum once again to find someone else as your winner of the most ridiculous post contest you are running on this forum. If you still think I am the winner of this award, then by gosh, tell me what prize you are awarding. Is it a car? A new house? A vacation? What prize are you offering?

OK, so maybe this is the new dumbest post of the month.
Your ramblings, wild assumptions and absurd notions is definitely in the top running.

So typical of the left.

Let me give you an example. Years ago where I live a convicted felon was serving a long sentence in the Oregon state pen. Years went by and he had accumulated a spotless record and was considered the model prisoner.
He was given a weekend pass, and was allowed to meet his family at a halfway house for the entire weekend. He ended up stealing a car and drove to another town in Oregon where he kidnapped an older couple and ended up murdering them.
The daughter of the couple was heartbroken as you might imagine. She was also furious that the felon was allowed the weekend out, stating to the media that her parents would be alive today if the warden would gave never allowed the felon to freely move about.

That's what I'm talking about when I say that a murder like this is doubly frustrating and maddening.
You're on the left, so you don't believe in borders in the first place, so you simply wouldn't understand.

So you think all those killers shooting people in Chicago are members of the NRA?

No. The shooters in Chicago are mostly minorities.

But there's a difference between me and the cons. Cons feel the pain only when the victims are white and the shooters are minorities. They are perfectly at ease when the victims are minorities and shooters are white cops.

I feel the pain no matter who the victims and criminals are. I feel the pain when the victim is white female or a black young man. It's the same to me. But not to cons. Cons always defend and rally behind white cops.

I on the other hand will never defend the scumbag gang members or the illegal aliens who commit murders. And I certainly as hell won't create a crowd funding campaign to save a murderer's life or his conviction. Unlike cons who raise money to defend George Zimmerman or the cop who shot the black man in the back, I believe the justice should be color blind.

Racism has a funny way to surface itself online. By raising money for murderers and white cops and George Zimmerman, cons show where their loyalties are.

But I digress: As I said to you, cons are OK with legal US citizens murdering other people. Cons feel the pain when the victims are white and murderers have darker skin or maybe the murderers are illegal aliens.

Then why single out NRA members?

BTW I am not have never been and will never be a member of the NRA and yet I think the second amendment should be protected

Second amendment should be protected. I am not disputing that. What I was saying was when George Zimmerman murdered Treyvon Martin, Cons raied close to half a million dollars for his defense.

I wonder how cons will feel if we raise money for black murderers who murder white females. Assume the black murderer is a US citizen and he felth threatened by the white female reaching into her pocketbook to retrieve her cell phone. The black guy thought she is about to pull out a weapon and shoot him. So the black dude decided to murder her without taking a chance to find out what it is she's about to retrieve from her handbag.

Would you raise money for this black guy who felt threatened and murdered the white female?

Oh wait: Cons raised money for the white cop who shot the black dude in the back 10 times, knowing full well and having seen the video that the black guy was running away from the cop. No doubt the white cop will be convicted.

But the story is not about the white cop or black victims. The focus of this story was that there are white people in America, cons to be specific or perhaps NRA members or southern confederates, who after seeing the video set up a fund raising campaign to try to save this murderer white cop.

That's the point.

I don't give money to anyone.

FYI I think Zimmerman was in the wrong

I'm one who thinks anyone convicted of any crime while in possession of a firearm should get life in prison and any crime with a firearm that results in a death should warrant the death penalty.

I tend not to think in two dimensional partisan terms. I really don't give a fuck what political bent anyone is all I care about are their actions

OK then maybe you might be on the right track w this issue. But I can tell you, there were many people in the south and around the country who have raised and will continue to raise funds for murder-accused white cops and vigilantes like George Zimmerman.

I hope these people who are raising funds for these murder-accused people will also support other people who may want to raise funds for the black killers who commit crimes against white people. This is not what I would personally do but I am asking the supporters of white shooting cops to also donate generously to the black shooters in Chicago and elsewhere. You see from the point of view of black people, they too are using their second am rights to defend themselves using the stand your ground principle.

So typical of the left.

Let me give you an example. Years ago where I live a convicted felon was serving a long sentence in the Oregon state pen. Years went by and he had accumulated a spotless record and was considered the model prisoner.
He was given a weekend pass, and was allowed to meet his family at a halfway house for the entire weekend. He ended up stealing a car and drove to another town in Oregon where he kidnapped an older couple and ended up murdering them.
The daughter of the couple was heartbroken as you might imagine. She was also furious that the felon was allowed the weekend out, stating to the media that her parents would be alive today if the warden would gave never allowed the felon to freely move about.

That's what I'm talking about when I say that a murder like this is doubly frustrating and maddening.
You're on the left, so you don't believe in borders in the first place, so you simply wouldn't understand.

Nope actually your last sentence is so terribly incorrect, I just can't even imagine how to refute it. Bush granted amnesty to illegals. Obama deported illegal aliens furiously to the point his party was afraid they might lose hispanic support and have been conscerned about it for years. That's the ferocity of Obama's deportations. I support Obama's attempts to manage immigration crisis where he granted temporary amnesty but also deported illegals with furious force.

No one is saying criminals should get away easily. Your problem is that you people on the right focus on punishments and deportations more than preventing a crime through gun control. Be that as it may. my OP was about the fact that cons treat different murderers with different standards. Liberals do not. I am for full and furious prosecution and punishment of the illegal alien who committed the murder.

The difference between left and right: Leftists do not raise funds to defend murderers and killers.

May be you are so ignorant about facts of real life.
Says the guy who argues from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty - that hates the fact that he has to lie to make a point.

So typical of the left.

Nope actually your last sentence is so terribly incorrect, I just can't even imagine how to refute it. Bush granted amnesty to illegals. Obama deported illegal aliens furiously to the point his party was afraid they might lose hispanic support and have been conscerned about it for years. That's the ferocity of Obama's deportations. I support Obama's attempts to manage immigration crisis where he granted temporary amnesty but also deported illegals with furious force.

No one is saying criminals should get away easily. Your problem is that you people on the right focus on punishments and deportations more than preventing a crime through gun control. Be that as it may. my OP was about the fact that cons treat different murderers with different standards. Liberals do not. I am for full and furious prosecution and punishment of the illegal alien who committed the murder.

The difference between left and right: Leftists do not raise funds to defend murderers and killers.

Yeah, no...Obama has not been deporting illegals...they were faking the numbers.

Gun control does not stop crime.....you guys never seem to be able to get that point.

Says the guy who argues from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty - that hates the fact that he has to lie to make a point.
:boohoo::Boom2::blowup:

What a remarkably stupid thread. Yet it does illustrate the fuzzy thought process that hobbles progressive gun grabbers. You loons would eat my shit if I packaged it up for you and called it organic.

What a remarkably stupid thread. Yet it does illustrate the fuzzy thought process that hobbles progressive gun grabbers. You loons would eat my shit if I packaged it up for you and called it organic.

LOL, you should talk to the millions of fans of George Zimmerman and the white murderer cops...Oops sorry, the white cop hasn't been convicted yet. RWers have raised thousands of dollars for the killer vigilantes and cops.

And Taliban agrees with you: They too like guns and want their right to own weapons to be protected.

:Boom2::blowup:
As anticipated -- no sound response.
I do appreciate how you enjoy proving my premise - please do keep up the good work.

LOL, you should talk to the millions of fans of George Zimmerman...
Oh look - there's the anti-gun loon trying to convince himself that Zimmerman is a murderer, even those he knows it isn't true.

LOL, you should talk to the millions of fans of George Zimmerman...
Oh look - there's the anti-gun loon trying to convince himself that Zimmerman is a murderer, even those he knows it isn't true.

When did I say that Zimmerman is a murderer?

Using your logic, that San fran killer is also not a murderer. And remember Taliban agree with you. They too enjoy and support the right to possess weapons.

Forum List

Back