Better to Lose That Seat

That teared-up woman who described her encounter with Moore seems oddly emotional for some touching that happened 40 years ago. She's faking something.
All of Gloria Allred's bimbos cry. Usually at the same point in their account.

how cute when a bimbo like you calls women "bimbos' for talking about sexual predators.....

I'd rather have in that Senate seat a non-democrat hetero male attracted to young, fully developed females than someone affiliated with the party that is unscrupulously promoted by the corrupt Washington post who conspicuously waited until the general election to investigate Moore instead of during the primary runoff.
The Washington Post is beyond corrupt.

So it is better to support a sexual predator who targeted high school girls?

You have evidence of this? No else does!
She gets her news from the swamp. CNN runs anti Moore propaganda 24/7. Only accusations matter.

I never watch CNN.

I gather you are also saying Weinstein is innocent and all those women are lying?

Weinstein was not a he said/she said when the tape of the NYPD wire tap came out. You know. Evidence.

That teared-up woman who described her encounter with Moore seems oddly emotional for some touching that happened 40 years ago. She's faking something.

how cute when a bimbo like you calls women "bimbos' for talking about sexual predators.....
For lying about sexual predators.
I'd like to hear more about your claim that Moore was in Australia from the late 70s early 80s.

I've asked her about her claim in another thread that Moore was innocent of the accusations because he was in Australia late 70s early 80s. She hasn't replied to that yet.

She gets her news from the swamp. CNN runs anti Moore propaganda 24/7. Only accusations matter.

I never watch CNN.

I gather you are also saying Weinstein is innocent and all those women are lying?

Weinstein was not a he said/she said when the tape of the NYPD wire tap came out. You know. Evidence.
Evidence like police having to chase him off the mall for harrassing young girls. Problem is...Moore too has gone a bit beyond the he said she said stage.

For lying about sexual predators.
I'd like to hear more about your claim that Moore was in Australia from the late 70s early 80s.

Moore lived in Australia for a year in 1984-1985.

I never watch CNN.

Evidence like police having to chase him off the mall for harrassing young girls. Problem is...Moore too has gone a bit beyond the he said she said stage.

That was second hand information that cannot be corroborated. It was a security guard simply repeating what he heard from some girl who worked at the mall. Hearsay.

I swear I would hate to have liberals on a jury!

Moore's going to win that seat in a landslide, and if they try to remove him its going to get ugly fast

Susan Collins: Senate Has 'No Choice but to Seat' Judge Roy Moore If He Wins - Breitbart

Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) said Wednesday that the Senate would have “no choice but to seat” Judge Roy Moore if he wins the Alabama Senate race in December.

According to the law, “We would have no choice but to seat him,” she said, speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill.

I never watch CNN.

Neither do I, but I had to spend the entire day working in someone's home, and they had it on. Endless hours on Roy Moore -- absolutely nothing but Roy Moore.

Weinstein isn't running for Senate. I have an opinion about Moore, just like you. If there is evidence he committed an actual CRIME, where's the movement on that?

I simply see an agenda with all the Clinton apologists. I just don't accept your faux outrage.

The next paid shill to come forward will swear that she saw Moore in a Satan suit ass raping little babies while reciting Mein Kamph.

This shit is beyond redonkulous now.

Hmm. wake up..and smell the Keurig coffee..this is already finished..Moore wins..and in a fit of "morals" the GOP leads the effort to expel him..then the Gov. appoints Strange..or Sessions...and delays calling special election until general. Score: Republicans 1, Alt/Right--Bannon 0.

..and the beat goes on.

According to the WSJ.

Without a new candidate, the GOP would be better off losing the Senate seat

The Swamp is determined to give control to the Demonrats

The Roy Moore Mess

I agree 100%. You perverts that want to protect Moore are no different than Hillary Clinton. I refuse to become like the Democrat Party and put perverts in office. That is why I opposed Clinton, Trump and now Moore. If he should win then he should be expelled.

Forum List

Back