Between 20-24" of rain have fallen in South Carolina since Thursday...

As North Carolina and South Carolina are said to be Satan's headquarters for the eastern part of the United States it is quite interesting that none of the Satanists /witches / occultists that live there ----> could stop the rain. Where was Baal? Asleep?

On the West coast again said to be Satan's headquarters - more witches and Satanists than in many other states - they cannot cause the rain to come down. Where is Baal? Is he asleep? Doesn't he know there is a drought?

Perhaps these people need to realize that Lucifer isn't in control. Jesus Christ is. Lucifer cannot do a thing without getting permission from God first.
As North Carolina and South Carolina are said to be Satan's headquarters for the eastern part of the United States

I really feel sorry for you Jeri

A storm has nothing to do with politics.

Are you drunk?

i guess you missed Katrina.
That was a very sad thing to watch. The people into the occult in New Orleans thought it was business as usual. Afterwards - some people woke up.
The people into the occult in New Orleans thought it was business as usual.

How insane is that statement!!

Not insane at all. You obviously do not know many people in New Orleans. My best friend was from New Orleans. If she were here she would tell you herself about the wickedness that was going on down there before Katrina hit. The same God that rained fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah is on his throne today. God is not mocked.

Some people believe it was over the deal Bush made in dividing the land of Israel (Gaza) as in this story - others believe it was because of the wickedness of that state. We know that God made clear that his judgment is going to fall on Florida, New York, California and Las Vegas, Nevada - in one hour those places will burn because God says they are like Sodom and Gomorrah.

The Day God Withdrew His Presence from America

How come God hasn't hit Vegas yet?

Weren't you on this thread earlier? Dumitru Duduman answered your question already.

Russia and China | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.

He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

Last edited:
As North Carolina and South Carolina are said to be Satan's headquarters for the eastern part of the United States it is quite interesting that none of the Satanists /witches / occultists that live there ----> could stop the rain. Where was Baal? Asleep?

On the West coast again said to be Satan's headquarters - more witches and Satanists than in many other states - they cannot cause the rain to come down. Where is Baal? Is he asleep? Doesn't he know there is a drought?

Perhaps these people need to realize that Lucifer isn't in control. Jesus Christ is. Lucifer cannot do a thing without getting permission from God first.
As North Carolina and South Carolina are said to be Satan's headquarters for the eastern part of the United States

You shouldn't. I inherited what you turned down, Guno. The blessings of Abraham and salvation through Jesus Christ the Messiah. I'm a daughter of Abraham. If you do not accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? You'll be lost for ever. Things are not going so well for you. You should wake up and recognize why that is, Guno.

You shouldn't. I inherited what you turned down, Guno. The blessings of Abraham and salvation through Jesus Christ the Messiah. I'm a daughter of Abraham. If you do not accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? You'll be lost for ever. Things are not going so well for you. You should wake up and recognize why that is, Guno.

The God of Israel laughs at you dumb goyim

Miracle of Hiroshima – Jesuits survived the atomic bomb
Catholic News Agency
Aug 9, 2015 - 6 attack on Hiroshima and the Aug. ... Catholic News Agency ... TheMiracle of Hiroshima – Jesuits survived the atomic bomb thanks to the ...
Infallible Catholic: Fatima Miracle in Hiroshima, Japan
Mar 10, 2013 - He was 30 years old when the atomic bomb exploded at Hiroshima and lived another 33 years in good health to tell the miracle. The same is ...
Hubert Schiffer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Some Catholics believe the survival of the priests to have been a miracle. ... there were non-Catholic survivors even closer to the center of the blast in Hiroshima.
Eight Jesuit Priests Survive Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Blast ...
Sep 6, 2013 - Next to the Pope my authority on all things Catholic is my devout 89-year-old ... but I still doubted the truth of this miraculous Hiroshima tale.

I belong to the God of Israel. I am His servant and when you trouble his servants? You can expect Him to bring tribulation into your life. Best thing for you to do? Is wise up and leave the children of God alone, Guno.

I belong to the God of Israel. I am His servant and when you trouble his servants? You can expect Him to bring tribulation into your life. Best thing for you to do? Is wise up and leave the children of God alone, Guno.

Hey...we've got a lot of satan worshippers here in California, Jeri....Why don't you pray some rain "punishment" our way?

Do we ever tire of making fun of poor Jeri?

Do we ever tire of making fun of poor Jeri?

lol. I don't know. Do you?

Damn.....that sounds like a threat

You better be nice to me or my God will get you

You are not God's servant, just a deluded daughter wandering in spiritual darkness hearing the voice of her disintegrating brain. This has been, yea, even from the early days when you were a servant and more of Benny Hinn.

Hey...we've got a lot of satan worshippers here in California, Jeri....Why don't you pray some rain "punishment" our way?

The drought is evidence that your satanists do not have the power they claim they have. To be clear, Lucifer doesn't have the power he claims to have. He has to ask permission from God before he can act and the answer? Is quite obviously no. No rain for you.

Listen up. In hell? There won't be a drop of water. Not one drop! So this is acclimating some folks for what they can look forward to if they don't turn away from him, repent of their sins and follow Jesus Christ.

Can a satanist be forgiven of their sins even if they have done human sacrifice to Satan? Yes. They can be forgiven of all of their sins and set from free from the demons that are controlling their lives. Absolutely.

Have you invited Jesus into your life yet, Bodie? If not? Why not right now? Today is the day of Salvation. TODAY.

Damn.....that sounds like a threat

You better be nice to me or my God will get you

It's 2 Thessalonians 1:6. If you'd like for me to quote the scripture I can. Or you can look it up.

The drought is evidence that your satanists do not have the power they claim they have. To be clear, Lucifer doesn't have the power he claims to have. He has to ask permission from God before he can act and the answer? Is quite obviously no. No rain for you.

Listen up. In hell? There won't be a drop of water. Not one drop! So this is acclimating some folks for what they can look forward to if they don't turn away from him, repent of their sins and follow Jesus Christ.

Can a satanist be forgiven of their sins even if they have done human sacrifice to Satan? Yes. They can be forgiven of all of their sins and set from free from the demons that are controlling their lives. Absolutely.

Have you invited Jesus into your life yet, Bodie? If not? Why not right now? Today is the day of Salvation. TODAY.

Thanks, Jeri....It's raining today. :clap:

This chick is a lunatic.

Is that what the voices are telling you in your head? Is that what Benny whispered in your ear?

God rains on the just and the unjust. It is written:

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew 5:45

But you'll still have to repent of your sins and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ in order to be born again, Bodie. Unless a man be born again he cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. Hell has no exits. And there is no water and no chance of rain. Ever.

This chick is a lunatic.

Is that what the voices are telling you in your head? Is that what Benny whispered in your ear?

Probably more like Harvey, her neighbor's black lab...

Last edited:

When God sent Elijah to confront the prophets of Baal it had not rained for approximately 3 1/2 years. Elijah made a public spectacle of them because no matter what they did, they could not call down fire from heaven (neither could they make it rain) Finally they gave up. Now when God opened the heavens sending fire to devour the sacrifice Elijah had prayed over the people cried out the Lord He is God! Before the drought was ended and God had Elijah pray for rain to come - the prophets of Baal were slain. Later, God completed His judgment when He brought down His judgment on Ahab and Jezebel (death).

Throughout history - when a nation did not repent? The judgment of God fell. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. God changes not.

Forum List

Back