Beware of False Teachers

so is KAREN A TRANNY? OR IS JEREMIAH ?

We all have a screen name here. Mine I selected from the bible - Jeremiah was the weeping prophet who wept for his nation of Israel which was under the judgment of God. He grieved over the wickedness he was surrounded with in his day and that is something I can most definitely relate to.

As to your question, Daws.. I have always made clear I am a woman and I am married - my name is Karen. What others choose to do here concerning their screen names is up to them but as for me? I make no secret of the fact I am a woman nor that I do love the heart of Jeremiah in the bible. The man who would sigh, weep and pray over his nation is a man who has God's attention.

You may want to read Dreams and Visions thread, friend as there is a message in there for you. I'd do that today if I were you. Tomorrow is not a guarantee for any of us.
the preaching is unnecessary and superfluous.
I need no lectures on the bible thank you!
A direct answer to anything seems to elude thumpers like you .

That was not only a direct answer but an explanation of the answer as well, Daws. It does appear you are not interested in knowing the truth. I shall keep you in my prayers.
- Karen

We all have a screen name here. Mine I selected from the bible - Jeremiah was the weeping prophet who wept for his nation of Israel which was under the judgment of God. He grieved over the wickedness he was surrounded with in his day and that is something I can most definitely relate to.

As to your question, Daws.. I have always made clear I am a woman and I am married - my name is Karen. What others choose to do here concerning their screen names is up to them but as for me? I make no secret of the fact I am a woman nor that I do love the heart of Jeremiah in the bible. The man who would sigh, weep and pray over his nation is a man who has God's attention.

You may want to read Dreams and Visions thread, friend as there is a message in there for you. I'd do that today if I were you. Tomorrow is not a guarantee for any of us.

That was not only a direct answer but an explanation of the answer as well, Daws. It does appear you are not interested in knowing the truth. I shall keep you in my prayers.
- Karen
your truth is subject and erroneous ....making you incapable of knowing actual truth.

My bible teaches me that we are to Fight! Contend! Do battle! When apostasy arises, when false teachers emerge, when the truth of Gods word is attacked, it is time to fight for the faith. Only believers who are spiritually "in shape" can answer the summons. At the beginning of his letter Jude focuses on the believer's salvation, but then he feels compelled to challenge them to contend for the faith!

The danger is real. False Teachers have crept into the church, turning God's grace into unbounded license to do as they please!

Jude reminds such men of God's past dealings with unbelieving Israel, disobedient angels, and wicked Sodom and Gomorrah. In the face of such danger Christians should not be caught off guard. the challenge is great, but so is the God who is able to keep them from stumbling.

The book which teaches us about False Teachers best is also one of the shortest books in the bible. The Epistle of Jude. We'll break it down into segments as it is only one chapter long.

( preview of Jude )

Every Christian is a sinner who was created as a man and man does NOT have any authority to speak for our Creator. We saints and prophets were created as God's servant ( the Word of God ) and once God begins to use our flesh for His purpose, we have the authority to speak and write for Him.

When a Christian approaches me to try teach me something, I immediately tell them they have no authority to speak for our Creator. For one thing, their flesh is under the Old Covenant "veil" that blocks them from the invisible knowledge of God that the invisible "Word of God" was used to speak into existence. So in other words, we saints are "born again" into knowing who we are in our created existence. From this invisible Kingdom of God, we speak for our Creator but only the words that God uses from our native vocabularies and puts in our minds.

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;
17: if any man's will is to do his will, he shall know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.
18: He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

This dream came to Michael Boldea prior to Super Storm Sandy and the Lord did show me a photo of a beach where only one house stood after that storm on some water front property. The home looked as it it had never even been through a storm, not a window broken, no damage to roof or porch, nothing!! Oh I will have to find that photo later on as I have to go to a prayer meeting right now... but listen to this people of God! If you will not listen to the lies of false teachers and their new fangled ideas of new age intermingled with biblical scriptures, if you will hold fast to the Word of God as it is written in the bible and do not depart from the Word - Jesus Christ - then God will make sure that in the day of calamity? Your House shall stand! This is the word of the Lord and this is for you! Be encouraged people of God! Your faith is not going to fail you in this hour, you are going to come through with flying colors! Your faith in the Lord shall not fail - hold fast to the word of God and do not listen to liars who try to steal your crowns! Hallelujah!

The House That Stood
Posted June 2012

Since I heard through the grapevine that a friend’s church was taking a few days of fasting, (and since all of the Hand of Help staff go to this church, and I knew there would be very little risk of them calling and asking if I wanted to go to lunch if they were all fasting), I decided I would join in, and fast along with everyone else.

Maybe it’s just me, but I always feel odd trying to explain the fact that I’m fasting to someone who calls and invites me to lunch or dinner. On the one hand, I feel like I’m bragging about something we ought not to publicly declare we are doing, and on the other hand I feel like I’m making the individual feel bad about not fasting themselves.

I have always found fasting to be a great bringer of clarity, and given the times and the seasons that are upon us, who among us couldn’t use a little more clarity?

The first day of the fast, I had picked my brother Sergiu up from the airport in Chicago, brought him home, and gone to bed, when I had a dream.

I dreamt I was walking down a street, but to the left and the right of me everything was utterly destroyed. If not for the foundations sticking out of the earth, one would not have known anything had once stood there.

I have seen the aftermath of earthquakes while living in California in the eighties, I have likewise seen the aftermath of tornadoes live and in person, and this looked like neither of the two. The best way I can describe it, is that the entire street seemed to have been razed. From trees, to homes, to fences, everything had been flattened and annihilated.

The street curved to the left, and as I followed it turning the corner, I was surprised to see a house standing a couple hundred yards ahead of me on the right. There was nothing special about the house. A single story home, with a porch and a porch swing, once painted white by what I could gather, but having taken on a charred look.

I quickened my pace, as even in my dream this seemed odd and surreal, and as I approached the house I heard what could only have been prayer coming from inside.

This was no typical prayer. It was passionate, and fervent, and the only time I remember having heard prayer like this, is when we would have prayer nights in our home in Romania during the Communist occupation.

This was anything but a restrained prayer gathering, and the voices coming from inside the house were praising God, and giving glory to Him.

I stood just short of the front step, and listened to the prayers coming from within the house, until in my dream, I woke up.

As I awoke from my dream within a dream, the man I have grown accustomed to seeing was standing at the foot of my mattress.

‘Do you understand what you’ve just seen?’ he asked without prelude.

‘I believe I do’ I answered somewhat confidently. The man gave me a look one might give to a slowwitted individual and said, ‘perhaps in part’, then reached out and touched my shoulder.

Suddenly I was back on the same street, and I realized this only because of the house with the porch swing, now a pristine white. It was the only thing that was the same as in my previous dream, because now there were trees, and homes, up and down the block. It looked and sounded like a typical neighborhood, but above the din of chirping birds and barking dogs, I could hear prayer coming from inside the home with the porch swing. It was the same kind of fervent, passionate prayer I had heard on the previous occasion. I strained to hear what they were praying for, but I could only hear snippets from time to time. As I made to climb the first of three steps, I was back in my bed, with the man standing patiently by my mattress.

‘Now you understand’, he said, ‘tell them not to fear, but to draw close to the Father in whom is shelter from the storm, and protection from destruction.’ I then woke up, disoriented, wondering for a while if this was yet another dream within a dream. Realizing that it was not, I knelt beside my mattress and started to pray.

I have not released a dream or a vision in two years, and if not for the specific instruction ‘tell them’ I would have been hesitant in releasing this dream as well. As I explained in a recent radio interview, the reason why I have not released any visions or dreams is because many within the household of faith have become, for lack of a better term, prophecy junkies. At every gathering, at every meetings, there is always the inevitable ‘what’s the Lord been showing you lately’, as though He hasn’t shown us enough, or as though His word is not clear enough.

I specifically asked permission of God to withhold what He was showing me for a season, and have single-mindedly focused on preaching Christ, and Him crucified wherever I was asked to preach, because our safety, our shelter, and our protection is in Christ Jesus our Lord, Savior and King.

Our refuge, our shelter, our place of safety is not a geographical location; it is in the arms of Jesus, in the will of God, in fellowship and intimacy with Him. If we are walking in the will of the Father, then we have nothing to fear. If we are being obedient to His word, His guidance, and His leading, then wherever He will guide us will be a safe place, and wherever He will lead us will be a place of shelter. Our safety is found in obedience. If God has told you to go to a certain place, then do as He has commanded. If however God has not spoken, then be at peace where you are, for God is able to protect you in the midst of the storm.

It is time to draw closer to God than ever before, to come before Him in prayer, and fasting, in righteousness, and purity of heart. The day draws near when we will behold the miracle working power of our God firsthand, when we will see what our God can do, and glory in His omnipotence.

Psalm 18:25-30, “With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; with a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; with the pure You will show Yourself pure; and with the devious You will show yourself shrewd. For You will save the humble people, but will bring down haughty looks. For You will light my lamp; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.”

Psalm 25:4-5, “Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation and on you I wait all the day long.

It is truly amazing how the Lord will always confirm his word to us! This morning I opened my bible to Psalm 17 and Psalm 18 and found this. How timely the Lord is. I praise his holy name this morning! Here it is again:

Psalm 18:25-30, “With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; with a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; with the pure You will show Yourself pure; and with the devious You will show yourself shrewd. For You will save the humble people, but will bring down haughty looks. For You will light my lamp; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.”

I love the Lord! My soul waits for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. I say, more than they that watch for the morning! I love you, Lord Jesus! I love you!!

- Karen
your truth is subject and erroneous ....making you incapable of knowing actual truth.

And you see truth through sunglasses. Maybe you should take the shades off so you can see the light.

This is my favorite Psalm which the Lord did give me years ago and the Lord gave it to me again this morning! I treasure this Psalm in my heart because it is the prayer He has put in my mouth. I shall recite this prayer in my heart until I shall behold His face in righteousness. I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness, O Lord.

Psalm 17

Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
Let my sentence come forth from thy presence, let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.

Thou hast proved mine heart, thou hast visited me in the night, that hast tried me and shall find nothing.
I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer. Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God, incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.

Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Keem me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of the wings, From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.

They are inclosed in their own fat, with their mouth they speak proudly.

They have now compassed us in our steps, they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth. Like a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in the secret places.

Arise O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down, deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword.

From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of this world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure, they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness, I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Amen.

Last edited:
This is my favorite Psalm which the Lord did give me years ago and the Lord gave it to me again this morning! I treasure this Psalm in my heart because it is the prayer He has put in my mouth. I shall recite this prayer in my heart until I shall behold His face in righteousness. I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness, O Lord.

Psalm 17

Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
Let my sentence come forth from thy presence, let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.

Thou hast proved mine heart, thou hast visited me in the night, that hast tried me and shall find nothing.

Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer. Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God, incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.

Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Keem me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of the wings, From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.

They have now compassed us in our steps, they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth. Like a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in the secret places.

Arise O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down, deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword.

From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of this world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure, they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness, I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Amen.

Please do yourself a favour and get some help.

It is written:

My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. - Psalm 121:2

Psalm 17

Amen.

Manoman,

Are you that comfortable with people that you can just say that to anyone?

Chuck

if you had any sense of humor ,it would very funny..
beside it's a valid question . is karen jeremiah ? or vice versa or is the poster using a pseudonym.

Im sorry. I don't laugh at feeble attempts to insult others. I laugh at things that are actually funny. There is nothing funny about being unkind.

if you don't want to hear "lectures" about the Bible, why on earth would you read threads about things going on in the Bible?

You can deny it all you want, but your actions seem to indicate you think you desperately do need lecutures on the Bible. Even if just so you can mock them and act self righteously towards them.

And you can treat the Bible lightly if you want. God has given you the free will to do so. But to others, such as Karen and I, we will continue to respect the Bible and try to persuade people to follow it. I can promise you that if you would likewise your life would change for the better. The principles of the Gospel are designed to uplift and edify the human family. I know that through the witness of the Holy Spirit and my personal experiences implimenting them in my life.

I have no clue how you've ended up where you are now. But I will invite you to return to the Lord. Seek Him. He loves you. I know that from the Holy Spirit. When you are ready to return, He will be waiting to welcome you in open arms.

- Karen

And you see truth through sunglasses. Maybe you should take the shades off so you can see the light.
been there done that .and guess what, light is just light, nothing more ..

I think that her recitation of the psalm is evidence that she is seeking help. Help from the Lord. I pray that we all seek His help in our lives.

Where can I get some magic underwear? Where do you get yours?
They are actually called garments, only come in white, and in Army green, for those serving in the military. They can only be purchased by worthy members with an active church recommend, at clothing distribution centers, usually located, but not always, by LDS temples. They are not available anywhere else, because only active and worthy LDS church members are supposed to wear them

if you don't want to hear "lectures" about the Bible, why on earth would you read threads about things going on in the Bible?

You can deny it all you want, but your actions seem to indicate you think you desperately do need lecutures on the Bible. Even if just so you can mock them and act self righteously towards them.

And you can treat the Bible lightly if you want. God has given you the free will to do so. But to others, such as Karen and I, we will continue to respect the Bible and try to persuade people to follow it. I can promise you that if you would likewise your life would change for the better. The principles of the Gospel are designed to uplift and edify the human family. I know that through the witness of the Holy Spirit and my personal experiences implimenting them in my life.

I have no clue how you've ended up where you are now. But I will invite you to return to the Lord. Seek Him. He loves you. I know that from the Holy Spirit. When you are ready to return, He will be waiting to welcome you in open arms.

We saints don't follow a Bible. We speak for our Creator who puts words in our mind to speak and write with and that's how the original writings by us came about. The scriptures were written by the religious Romans who killed the true saints who spoke for our Creator. They stole the writings of us saints and used some of our ideas to add to their religious lies that they wrote in their new testament.

It is written:

My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. - Psalm 121:2

It's like you're lost in a dream world and you can't wake up. I meant psychological help for your delusions.

Your idea of delusions and mine are defined differently, Manoman. I believe someone is deluded when they believe they are wiser than the counsel of seven wise men ( Proverbs 26:16 ) and even the very wisdom of God. I believe that those who reject the Word of God and the wisdom of God are behaving foolishly and that mockers who provoke the Lord to anger do not understand the ways of God. Nor the severity of God. ( Prov. 28:5)

I also believe that if you continue to troll this thread with insults you may find you are violating board rules here. It is one thing to ask questions, even bring correction to someone here but to intentionally try to derail someone elses thread with insults and personal attacks?

That isn't allowed here.

I thought I should mention it because looking at your posts it appears that you are brand new to this board and not familiar with what is permitted and what is not. - Karen

Last edited:
The right way to expose False Teachers. Do it publicly as this Pastor did. Watch this one!

[ame=http://youtu.be/azqoBksweZA]BENNY HINN CONFRONTS JOEL OSTEEN & OPRAH Larry King - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back