Beware of False Teachers

The right way to expose False Teachers. Do it publicly as this Pastor did. Watch this one!

BENNY HINN CONFRONTS JOEL OSTEEN & OPRAH Larry King - YouTube

:clap2:

I am happy to say Pastor Benny Hinn was my first Pastor, he baptized me in the Holy Ghost and taught me how to pray back in 1989. I am forever grateful for him and pray for he and his family to this very day. He is a man of prayer and he has always been a man of prayer for as long as I have known him.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/azqoBksweZA]BENNY HINN CONFRONTS JOEL OSTEEN & OPRAH Larry King - YouTube[/ame]

what makes "real" teachers real?

False teachers do not teach from the bible, Harley. Real teachers do. They quote scripture. They teach the whole truth not the parts that will make them popular with the world while leaving out what would make them hated by the world. That is another sign you are in front of a false teacher.

Some of the most famous ones on television today do not open a bible the entire time they are on their stage. Joel Osteen stands before his audience and never opens his bible and although he would make a great CEO for some company, he fails as a Pastor and has done great harm to the body of Christ according to the Word of God.

Joel Osteen as a Minister of the Gospel is one the Apostle Paul would have pointed out as a false teacher I believe. Recently one Pastor did confront him publicly about his having denied Jesus Christ on a Larry King interview. ( Jesus said, if you deny me before men I will deny you before the father )

That Pastor was extremely upset at Joel Osteen for having denied Jesus Christ publicly because by doing so he has misled others to believe there are "many ways to heaven" and not one. The bible is clear that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, the Life and that no man comes to the father except through His Son. The Apostle Paul said he wasn't ashamed to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

It is Written:

For I am not ashamed to preach the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth, to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For there in the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith: THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH. - Romans 1: 16,17

You will find that false teachers refuse to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the Apostle Paul did because there isn't any money in it for them. False teachers teach for gold and silver. Some of the false teachers on television are multi -millionaires. The others are imitating these ones hoping to get their themselves.... The apostle Paul didn't even own a house. He had one coat. He asked one of his fellow workers in Christ to remember to bring it to him when he came to see him.

You will also find that those who have denied Jesus Christ in their own lives and prefer the new age teachings today, the teaching of "another Jesus" are quite enamored with men such as Osteen because they cannot tolerate the convicting power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in undiluted form. These people do not want to repent and live holy lives unto the Lord. They want their sin and heaven too. It doesn't work that way. This isn't a choice between heaven and hell. This is a choice between heaven and this world. Those who love this world and the pleasuresd of this world are at enmity with God. ( they are enemies of God )

The bible explains what happens to false teachers and what must be done with them.

It is written:

This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare.

Holding faith, and a good conscience, which some having put away concerning the faith have made shipwreck.

Of whom is Hyameneus and Alexander, whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

Both of those men Paul refers to were named by name publicly. Indeed God did find it important enough that He made sure when the bible was printed these men were publicly identified and remembered for what they had done to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is only part of what happens to those who put away their consciences and blaspheme the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They are also delivered unto Satan. Many are in hell today.

Although it is quite clear that false teachers and those who assist them in their devious actions become rich, at what cost?

As it is written:

What will it profit a man to gain the whole world only to lose his own soul?

Is that worth any amount of riches?

No.

Yet these men run headlong into perdition as if they were racing towards heaven.

There can only be one reason.

Their consciences have been seared as if by a hot iron and they no longer have the fear of the Lord nor do the hold to the Doctrine of Jesus Christ.

It is written:

Whosover transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed. For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deed. - 3 John 1: 9, 10,11

Paul told Timothy to Warn the rich! Jesus said, Woe unto you rich! You have your reward! Blessed are you poor, for yours is the Kingdom of Heaven.

Yes, Paul told Timothy to "Rebuke them Sharply!" That is sorely lacking today. Not many are willing to publicly rebuke these false teachers "sharply" and one day they too shall answer to God for this.

Many do not even realize that these false teachers are to be openly rebuked and sharply according to the Word of God. Yet this is precisely what it means to Contend for the faith! Defend the faith! Expose the false teachers!

Here is what Christians are to do concerning False teachers according to the Apostle Paul..

It is written:

For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially those of the circumcision:

Whose mouth must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. ( false teachers preach for money )

One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The cretians are always liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith. Not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the faith.

Unto the pure all things are pure, but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure, but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

They profess to know God, but in their works they deny him, being abominable and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

- Titus 1 : 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Paul is very clear that false teachers are to be rebuked sharply because they have turned from the faith and need to return to the sound doctrine of Jesus Christ. He is clear in how they got this way! They went after money! Their own consciences have been defiled.

Forum List

Back