Beware of False Teachers

I think there is a difference between believing in the divine, and believing what man says about rhe divine.
plus, christianity is a corporation.
why do you think it keeps evolving? because it's ancient traditions are threatened by the modern world. they have to keep up, so to speak..

there is an actual teacher of truth when it comes to a religion?

Christianity is based on a personal relationship with God and not ritualism.

Amen! That is the truth, LittleNipper! There is no need for all this ritualism stuff, it is all about relationship. We've been reconciled back to the Father through believing on and confessing His Only Begotten Son ( Jesus redeemed us ) and we can walk in the cool of the day with Him every day, all the day long just as Adam and Eve did in the garden before the fall! What a life! That is real freedom! Not some doctrine of man's idea of freedom. Real freedom! :eusa_angel:

I think there is a difference between believing in the divine, and believing what man says about rhe divine.
plus, christianity is a corporation.
why do you think it keeps evolving? because it's ancient traditions are threatened by the modern world. they have to keep up, so to speak..

There is most definitely a difference in believing in God and believing in what some man says about God, Harley. Even if he is a big tv preacher! If a man doesn't agree one hundred percent with who God says he is than that man is creating for himself a god made in his own image.. he is rejecting the God of the Bible! If a man doesn't preach straight from the Word of God - if he is adding or taking away from it - then he isn't preaching the Word of God at all! 98% truth is still a lie, you know? In fact, it is down right wicked as it is how the devil tricked Eve! By twisting the scriptures into a lie! Has God said?

I see it happening even on this very board and you are right to use that word "evolving" because the new agers who have crept into the churches with their new age "let me enlighten you with a greater truth, a greater revelation" are full of baloney!

They are just another breed of false teachers.. this morning I was praying and talking to the Lord about some stuff and He revealed to me it was worse than what I thought it was!

He showed me that there were actually witches who disguise themselves as christians, join churches who lack discernment and then they offer their own homes for bible studies and like a black widow spider they lay their trap for the new born christians to come and hear their lies which are delicately spun with scripture and then blended with lies!! Oh the poor little baby christians are barely getting their babysteps going and a serpent is ready to turn them into twice the daughters and sons of hell they are! Like a serpent with its big ugly, gaping mouth waiting wide open to swallow them up whole!

Lord, please help us..

Can you imagine such a thing? I said, Well, then, Lord it might be better for folks not to attend bible studies at all but rather do like your Word says and let the husband teach the wives at home - the Word of God. That is what the Apostle Paul taught.

The bible says we are to do our best and present ourselves as one approved. 2 Timothy 2:15, so surely we are to study the bible every day .. but it also warns us to be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves. As the leaders of churches are being deceived these days by those who are infiltrating their churches with new age teachings - it is best to do as the early church did and ask the Holy Spirit to be our teacher! He will do it!

You are right, Harley, in that men have attempted to turn christianity into a corporation. Some men want to turn the churches into a business! Why some of these men have hired companies - to show them how to increase their numbers and grow their churches!

They want to be rich like the world is rich and have gone off into error preaching that if you are a christian you will have wealth if you give them money first and that is not true.

Now I do not say all churches do this but I know of some that believe this. I wonder, did they forget Jesus had no place to lay his head?

They claim he was rich because his robe was seamless! I'm telling you when folks have made up their minds to be right they will hang onto the thread of a seamless robe to prove their point.

But I know that it isn't the truth.

The truth is Jesus had no place to lay his head. Period. Truth is John the Baptist lived on locusts and honey out in the wilderness. Truth is John didn't sleep in a bed at night either.

Truth is Christians in the bush of Mozambique have got more of Jesus than most of the folks in the western churches and they are praying for their next meal.

Truth is we need to go back to the early church living and drop all this Christianity Incorporated nonsense because the Lord isn't in it!

That is the truth and I am glad you brought it up, Harley, because the Lord told me I needed to warn the wicked if they don't repent of their wickedness they will die in their sin. So I will and I am. All who live wickedly must repent of this wickedness and come to the Lord and repent and all who do this will be forgiven if they will mean business with God and stop all the sinning and live holy and God will show them how!

Just read the bible and pray to Him and ask Him to help you! You have not because you ask not! ( or you ask amiss to consume it upon yourselves - it is written )

And He also told me to warn the righteous man and woman that if they fell away from Him - back into their sins (after being washed by the Blood of Jesus) they need to repent of that and come on back to Him and He will forgive them but He also told me the other day that if I didn't warn these people their blood was going to be on my hands, so anyone who is reading this will know today I am obeying the Lord in that I warn them all now to repent and come back to the Lord Jesus. Amen.

I know God is reading this today and I do not want to be in trouble with Him! No way, no how! I am obedient and I am going to keep being obedient and I am not going to disobey God. Even if the whole world decides they are going to disobey God, I am going to obey God and keep myself doing what He wants me to. I do not want to go to hell! None of you want to go to hell either. If you saw it you'd know you don't. So repent and thank Jesus that because of His shed blood on the Cross and offer of redemption to "whosoever will call upon the name of the Lord" you do not have to go to hell! Now there is something to thank God for today!

God bless all of you. God loves you.

Last edited:
Karen, the bible is the word of man, not god.

You may surely believe that, Bumberclyde, but it still won't make it the truth. You could also believe you won't die if you jump off a 200 story building without a parachute and you'll still die too. Once you hit the ground.

Leaving this earth without Jesus Christ is like jumping off a 200 story building without a parachute, Clyde. You don't want to do it.

Now what you have going on is a stronghold in your mind. It is has built a nest of lies in your head and told you that the bible is not true. The god of this world does that. He blinds the minds of those in the world who he is trying to take to hell. What does the bible say is the cure for this?

Cast down every imagination that exalts itself above the name of Jesus Christ.. I'll go look up the scripture for you. Hang on...

Last edited:
Here, Bumper, look at this scripture.. I pulled up all the various translations so you can get the idea here of what is going on.....
New International Version
We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

New Living Translation
We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.

English Standard Version
We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,

New American Standard Bible
We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,

King James Bible
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Holman Christian Standard Bible
and every high-minded thing that is raised up against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive to obey Christ.

International Standard Version
and every proud obstacle that is raised against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive in order to obey the Messiah.

NET Bible
and every arrogant obstacle that is raised up against the knowledge of God, and we take every thought captive to make it obey Christ.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And we pull down reasonings and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and we take all minds prisoner to the obedience of The Messiah.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
and all their intellectual arrogance that oppose the knowledge of God. We take every thought captive so that it is obedient to Christ.

Jubilee Bible 2000
casting down reasonings and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and leading captive every thought into the obedience of the Christ

King James 2000 Bible
Casting down arguments, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

American King James Version
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

American Standard Version
casting down imaginations, and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And every height that exhalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every understanding unto the obedience of Christ;

Darby Bible Translation
overthrowing reasonings and every high thing that lifts itself up against the knowledge of God, and leading captive every thought into the obedience of the Christ;

English Revised Version
casting down imaginations, and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ;

Webster's Bible Translation
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Weymouth New Testament
For we overthrow arrogant 'reckonings,' and every stronghold that towers high in defiance of the knowledge of God, and we carry off every thought as if into slavery--into subjection to Christ;

World English Bible
throwing down imaginations and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ;

Young's Literal Translation
reasonings bringing down, and every high thing lifted up against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of the Christ,

Okay, so let me tell you a little story the Lord is bringing to my remembrance right about now... I was sitting in this little country church - there was maybe 8 - 10 of us on a good day - years ago.. so one of the Brothers gets up there ( may have been the Pastor or the asst. Pastor - can't remember ) and so they say please pray for sister so and so! Her daughter went off to college a christian and when she returned she was no longer a christian! Oh! Sister so and so was deeply troubled in her heart over learning that her child had lost their faith in God! Abandoned their faith in God and had become an Atheist!

Well now let me tell you how that happened. The young christian went off to college and listened to the lies of Marxism and godless men rather than opposing it with the Word of God! While the christian girl should have withstood the lies of satan with the truth she didn't do it.. instead she listened like Eve did and the next thing you know? What went into that young christian girls head seeped down into her heart and then?

Then when sin had taken its toll? When the lies had taken their toll? The young christian girl no longer believed the word of God but rather believed the lie that the bible was written by men. Fallible men at that! Oh yes.. that is how it happened...

Now here is the cure.. we are to cast down every "high thought" every high thought or imagination that comes from "intellect" - the intellect of man without God - and do what with it? What does Gods word tell us to do with it?!

Cast it down!! Where? To the pit of hell from where it came! That's where! Now a stronghold in the mind happens when it has been allowed to sit there unchallenged with nothing disturbing it and before you know it? That thing has built iron bars around itself resisting every Word of Truth brought before it!

So I will be praying for you, Clyde, and by the power of the Holy Spirit ( not my own power as I don't have any of my own - ) praying in the Holy Spirit - that He will destroy and demolish every stronghold in your mind that you may be free of it to know the Truth. Why? Because the Truth will set you free. Nothing else can, Clyde. It is the Truth - Jesus Christ - that sets men free. He came to heal the broken hearted and set the captives free, Clyde. That is what Jesus came to do for you and for me and for every single person on this board. Amen.

* NOTE Let this be a warning to others not to listen to lies, not to listen to false teachers. The bible is very clear about this. We are commanded not to listen to false teachers. We are to respond with the truth. Jesus responded to Satans lies with, "It is Written". Do not listen to liars. Expose them instead!
Do not to sit at the feet of a false teacher! Why? Because God said so! The Holy Spirit is your teacher! Let the Holy Spirit teach you and quit depending on some man!

Our heavenly Father has our best interest at heart and He knows how to keep His children safe if we will just obey His Word and do what He says! God said in his Word, my people perish for lack of knowledge. What is He talking about? His Word! His Own people ( some of them ) do not know what His Word says because they won't read it! Ignorance is not bliss! It is downright dangerous! Read your bibles everybody!

Last edited:
Karen, the bible is the word of man, not god.

You may surely believe that, Bumberclyde, but it still won't make it the truth. You could also believe you won't die if you jump off a 200 story building without a parachute and you'll still die too. Once you hit the ground.

Leaving this earth without Jesus Christ is like jumping off a 200 story building without a parachute, Clyde. You don't want to do it.

Now what you have going on is a stronghold in your mind. It is has built a nest of lies in your head and told you that the bible is not true. The god of this world does that. He blinds the minds of those in the world who he is trying to take to hell. What does the bible say is the cure for this?

Cast down every imagination that exalts itself above the name of Jesus Christ.. I'll go look up the scripture for you. Hang on...

Believing in a book with no proof of anything in said book is like jumping off a 200 story building with just a book, but no parachute.

Here, Bumper, look at this scripture.. I pulled up all the various translations so you can get the idea here of what is going on.....
We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

New Living Translation
We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.

English Standard Version
We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,

We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,

King James Bible

and every high-minded thing that is raised up against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive to obey Christ.

and every proud obstacle that is raised against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive in order to obey the Messiah.

NET Bible
and every arrogant obstacle that is raised up against the knowledge of God, and we take every thought captive to make it obey Christ.

And we pull down reasonings and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and we take all minds prisoner to the obedience of The Messiah.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
and all their intellectual arrogance that oppose the knowledge of God. We take every thought captive so that it is obedient to Christ.

Jubilee Bible 2000
casting down reasonings and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and leading captive every thought into the obedience of the Christ

King James 2000 Bible
Casting down arguments, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And every height that exhalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every understanding unto the obedience of Christ;

Darby Bible Translation
overthrowing reasonings and every high thing that lifts itself up against the knowledge of God, and leading captive every thought into the obedience of the Christ;

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament
For we overthrow arrogant 'reckonings,' and every stronghold that towers high in defiance of the knowledge of God, and we carry off every thought as if into slavery--into subjection to Christ;

World English Bible
throwing down imaginations and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ;

reasonings bringing down, and every high thing lifted up against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of the Christ,

Okay, so let me tell you a little story the Lord is bringing to my remembrance right about now... I was sitting in this little country church - there was maybe 8 - 10 of us on a good day - years ago.. so one of the Brothers gets up there ( may have been the Pastor or the asst. Pastor - can't remember ) and so they say please pray for sister so and so! Her daughter went off to college a christian and when she returned she was no longer a christian! Oh! Sister so and so was deeply troubled in her heart over learning that her child had lost their faith in God! Abandoned their faith in God and had become an Atheist!

Well now let me tell you how that happened. The young christian went off to college and listened to the lies of Marxism and godless men rather than opposing it with the Word of God! While the christian girl should have withstood the lies of satan with the truth she didn't do it.. instead she listened like Eve did and the next thing you know? What went into that young christian girls head seeped down into her heart and then?

Then when sin had taken its toll? When the lies had taken their toll? The young christian girl no longer believed the word of God but rather believed the lie that the bible was written by men. Fallible men at that! Oh yes.. that is how it happened...

Now here is the cure.. we are to cast down every "high thought" every high thought or imagination that comes from "intellect" - the intellect of man without God - and do what with it? What does Gods word tell us to do with it?!

Cast it down!! Where? To the pit of hell from where it came! That's where! Now a stronghold in the mind happens when it has been allowed to sit there unchallenged with nothing disturbing it and before you know it? That thing has built iron bars around itself resisting every Word of Truth brought before it!

So I will be praying for you, Clyde, and by the power of the Holy Spirit ( not my own power as I don't have any of my own - ) praying in the Holy Spirit - that He will destroy and demolish every stronghold in your mind that you may be free of it to know the Truth. Why? Because the Truth will set you free. Nothing else can, Clyde. It is the Truth - Jesus Christ - that sets men free. He came to heal the broken hearted and set the captives free, Clyde. That is what Jesus came to do for you and for me and for every single person on this board. Amen.

* NOTE Let this be a warning to others not to listen to lies, not to listen to false teachers. The bible is very clear about this. We are commanded not to listen to false teachers. We are to respond with the truth. Jesus responded to Satans lies with, "It is Written". Do not listen to liars. Expose them instead!
Do not to sit at the feet of a false teacher! Why? Because God said so! The Holy Spirit is your teacher! Let the Holy Spirit teach you and quit depending on some man!

Our heavenly Father has our best interest at heart and He knows how to keep His children safe if we will just obey His Word and do what He says! God said in his Word, my people perish for lack of knowledge. What is He talking about? His Word! His Own people ( some of them ) do not know what His Word says because they won't read it! Ignorance is not bliss! It is downright dangerous! Read your bibles everybody!

It would be a good thing to read this scripture to yourself several times a day, Clyde. Until it really gets down into your spirit. I'll be praying for you today. Have a nice day. The Lord loves you.
-Karen

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

It would be a good thing to read this scripture to yourself several times a day, Clyde. Until it really gets down into your spirit. I'll be praying for you today. Have a nice day. The Lord loves you.
-Karen
so is KAREN A TRANNY? OR IS JEREMIAH ?

And how do you know the are false teachers?

Because for everything God has? Satan has a counterfeit, Fitz!

Don't be surprised.. it has been that way since the fall in the Garden.. you did't expect Satan to show up as a devil in a red cape with a pitch fork did you? No... he would have you believe he doesn't exist at all and that hell doesn't exist either! All the better for his agenda to take you there!

Satan comes as an angel of light! He comes well disguised... His goal is to deceive you into believing a lie. Just as he deceived Eve through the serpent. These days he is speaking through some two legged serpents but the plan is the same... to rob, kill and destroy that which the Lord came to save..

I pray you receive this in the spirit of Truth in which it was written, Fitz. Truly I desire God's very best for your life and that his angels watch over and protect you from all harm all the days of your life. Have a beautiful day! It's the Lords gift to you!

-Karen

How exactly is your question appropriate? How does it further discussion? If you have nothing to say about what she said, then don't say anything. The insults aren't helping your argument or your temporal or Eternal well being. So why make them?

Do you think they are somehow funny? They aren't. They are just a cry for help.

If you don't believe in God, no one will ever force you. You can sin all you want. You'll reap the consequences of your actions, but no one can stop you. But what is the point of acting that way? it doesn't help you be a better person. Quite the opposite. You've been taught better.

-Karen

How exactly is your question appropriate? How does it further discussion? If you have nothing to say about what she said, then don't say anything. The insults aren't helping your argument or your temporal or Eternal well being. So why make them?

Do you think they are somehow funny? They aren't. They are just a cry for help.

If you don't believe in God, no one will ever force you. You can sin all you want. You'll reap the consequences of your actions, but no one can stop you. But what is the point of acting that way? it doesn't help you be a better person. Quite the opposite. You've been taught better.
if you had any sense of humor ,it would very funny..
beside it's a valid question . is karen jeremiah ? or vice versa or is the poster using a pseudonym.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

-Karen

We all have a screen name here. Mine I selected from the bible - Jeremiah was the weeping prophet who wept for his nation of Israel which was under the judgment of God. He grieved over the wickedness he was surrounded with in his day and that is something I can most definitely relate to.

As to your question, Daws.. I have always made clear I am a woman and I am married - my name is Karen. What others choose to do here concerning their screen names is up to them but as for me? I make no secret of the fact I am a woman nor that I do love the heart of Jeremiah in the bible. The man who would sigh, weep and pray over his nation is a man who has God's attention.

You may want to read Dreams and Visions thread, friend as there is a message in there for you. I'd do that today if I were you. Tomorrow is not a guarantee for any of us.

-Karen

We all have a screen name here. Mine I selected from the bible - Jeremiah was the weeping prophet who wept for his nation of Israel which was under the judgment of God. He grieved over the wickedness he was surrounded with in his day and that is something I can most definitely relate to.

As to your question, Daws.. I have always made clear I am a woman and I am married - my name is Karen. What others choose to do here concerning their screen names is up to them but as for me? I make no secret of the fact I am a woman nor that I do love the heart of Jeremiah in the bible. The man who would sigh, weep and pray over his nation is a man who has God's attention.

You may want to read Dreams and Visions thread, friend as there is a message in there for you. I'd do that today if I were you. Tomorrow is not a guarantee for any of us.
the preaching is unnecessary and superfluous.
I need no lectures on the bible thank you!
A direct answer to anything seems to elude thumpers like you .

This dream came to Michael Boldea prior to Super Storm Sandy and the Lord did show me a photo of a beach where only one house stood after that storm on some water front property. The home looked as it it had never even been through a storm, not a window broken, no damage to roof or porch, nothing!! Oh I will have to find that photo later on as I have to go to a prayer meeting right now... but listen to this people of God! If you will not listen to the lies of false teachers and their new fangled ideas of new age intermingled with biblical scriptures, if you will hold fast to the Word of God as it is written in the bible and do not depart from the Word - Jesus Christ - then God will make sure that in the day of calamity? Your House shall stand! This is the word of the Lord and this is for you! Be encouraged people of God! Your faith is not going to fail you in this hour, you are going to come through with flying colors! Your faith in the Lord shall not fail - hold fast to the word of God and do not listen to liars who try to steal your crowns! Hallelujah!

The House That Stood
Posted June 2012

Since I heard through the grapevine that a friend’s church was taking a few days of fasting, (and since all of the Hand of Help staff go to this church, and I knew there would be very little risk of them calling and asking if I wanted to go to lunch if they were all fasting), I decided I would join in, and fast along with everyone else.

Maybe it’s just me, but I always feel odd trying to explain the fact that I’m fasting to someone who calls and invites me to lunch or dinner. On the one hand, I feel like I’m bragging about something we ought not to publicly declare we are doing, and on the other hand I feel like I’m making the individual feel bad about not fasting themselves.

I have always found fasting to be a great bringer of clarity, and given the times and the seasons that are upon us, who among us couldn’t use a little more clarity?

The first day of the fast, I had picked my brother Sergiu up from the airport in Chicago, brought him home, and gone to bed, when I had a dream.

I dreamt I was walking down a street, but to the left and the right of me everything was utterly destroyed. If not for the foundations sticking out of the earth, one would not have known anything had once stood there.

I have seen the aftermath of earthquakes while living in California in the eighties, I have likewise seen the aftermath of tornadoes live and in person, and this looked like neither of the two. The best way I can describe it, is that the entire street seemed to have been razed. From trees, to homes, to fences, everything had been flattened and annihilated.

The street curved to the left, and as I followed it turning the corner, I was surprised to see a house standing a couple hundred yards ahead of me on the right. There was nothing special about the house. A single story home, with a porch and a porch swing, once painted white by what I could gather, but having taken on a charred look.

I quickened my pace, as even in my dream this seemed odd and surreal, and as I approached the house I heard what could only have been prayer coming from inside.

This was no typical prayer. It was passionate, and fervent, and the only time I remember having heard prayer like this, is when we would have prayer nights in our home in Romania during the Communist occupation.

This was anything but a restrained prayer gathering, and the voices coming from inside the house were praising God, and giving glory to Him.

I stood just short of the front step, and listened to the prayers coming from within the house, until in my dream, I woke up.

As I awoke from my dream within a dream, the man I have grown accustomed to seeing was standing at the foot of my mattress.

‘Do you understand what you’ve just seen?’ he asked without prelude.

‘I believe I do’ I answered somewhat confidently. The man gave me a look one might give to a slowwitted individual and said, ‘perhaps in part’, then reached out and touched my shoulder.

Suddenly I was back on the same street, and I realized this only because of the house with the porch swing, now a pristine white. It was the only thing that was the same as in my previous dream, because now there were trees, and homes, up and down the block. It looked and sounded like a typical neighborhood, but above the din of chirping birds and barking dogs, I could hear prayer coming from inside the home with the porch swing. It was the same kind of fervent, passionate prayer I had heard on the previous occasion. I strained to hear what they were praying for, but I could only hear snippets from time to time. As I made to climb the first of three steps, I was back in my bed, with the man standing patiently by my mattress.

‘Now you understand’, he said, ‘tell them not to fear, but to draw close to the Father in whom is shelter from the storm, and protection from destruction.’ I then woke up, disoriented, wondering for a while if this was yet another dream within a dream. Realizing that it was not, I knelt beside my mattress and started to pray.

I have not released a dream or a vision in two years, and if not for the specific instruction ‘tell them’ I would have been hesitant in releasing this dream as well. As I explained in a recent radio interview, the reason why I have not released any visions or dreams is because many within the household of faith have become, for lack of a better term, prophecy junkies. At every gathering, at every meetings, there is always the inevitable ‘what’s the Lord been showing you lately’, as though He hasn’t shown us enough, or as though His word is not clear enough.

I specifically asked permission of God to withhold what He was showing me for a season, and have single-mindedly focused on preaching Christ, and Him crucified wherever I was asked to preach, because our safety, our shelter, and our protection is in Christ Jesus our Lord, Savior and King.

Our refuge, our shelter, our place of safety is not a geographical location; it is in the arms of Jesus, in the will of God, in fellowship and intimacy with Him. If we are walking in the will of the Father, then we have nothing to fear. If we are being obedient to His word, His guidance, and His leading, then wherever He will guide us will be a safe place, and wherever He will lead us will be a place of shelter. Our safety is found in obedience. If God has told you to go to a certain place, then do as He has commanded. If however God has not spoken, then be at peace where you are, for God is able to protect you in the midst of the storm.

It is time to draw closer to God than ever before, to come before Him in prayer, and fasting, in righteousness, and purity of heart. The day draws near when we will behold the miracle working power of our God firsthand, when we will see what our God can do, and glory in His omnipotence.

Psalm 18:25-30, “With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; with a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; with the pure You will show Yourself pure; and with the devious You will show yourself shrewd. For You will save the humble people, but will bring down haughty looks. For You will light my lamp; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.”

Psalm 25:4-5, “Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation and on you I wait all the day long.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back