Bias attack says NYPD on NYC subway in Brooklyn

Equality! White Christians Herero or not have superiority before the law. The whole white victim thing wears thin after a while.

Now stop it please.
But, but, you said:

"Jillian: "hate crime is a conversational description. the police align their language more with the statute.

stop whining,

white people aren't the subject of very many bias crimes. so i'd suggest you put on your big boy pants."

But you said Hate Crime is just a conversational description. I didn't see any reference to it being a Conversational term. Believe me I am not whining. Just need to be caught up with the conversation description. Could you please give me a link?

Why does it even matter? Bias crime. Hate crime. Same difference. But don't worry if anyone kicks the bejesus out of you while calling you a white devil, they'll be charged under whatever bias/hate stature exists.

Seriously, other than white male Christians whining, I'm not sure what the point of this discussion is
You hit the nail on the head. For centuries it was ok for whites to kill, hang, maim etc any Black people they could find without threat of of repercussion. When it became legal for Blacks to fight back you saw a drastic drop in white on Black violence as these white males are basically cowards that need the full strength of the law to back them. Now when a Black person attacks a white person it causes them stress because they cant go out and burn a Black town to the ground in retaliation.

I don't think it's that either. I think we're dealing with people who are frightened and see the advantages they get from being born white Christian and make diminishing b
If you knew that the events like Black Wall Street and Rosewood were not just isolated events you may begin to agree with me. Check out the book Buried In the Bitter Waters. That part of american history has been all but hidden. I think that has a large part to do with the phenomenon as well.

I don't think anyone could disagree with what the black wall street incident was or the deep-seated resentment of blacks by a bigoted and disgusting group of people.

but i'm referring specifically to most of the posters on this board. there are some that are clearly in kkk territory. I find that others are more insecure and frightened for their own place in society and don't want to know why there should be something like hate crimes legislation.

"The NYPD has classified the attack as a bias incident." Gee, ya think???
So, when it is against a black, it is a HATE CRIME..
When it is against a white, it's a BIAS INCIDENT????

So much for equality. Not in NY!
There cannot be equality when we do not have equality in our courts and law.

As it stands today the 'reasonable person' standard is not used in our courts if any kind of minority is involved. It then becomes a 'reasonable minority' standard or perspective. For example, normally if Bob and Ted get into a fight because Ted called Bob a bad name, whether Ted used 'fighting words' or not is determined by the 'reasonable person' standard, i.e. what a reasonable person would react to. But if a white man calls a black man a name or vice versa, then it becomes a 'reasonable black man' standard, i.e. what would a reasonable black man do in this situation, and that determines the guilt or innosense of the white person involved. This began with a change in favor of women and against men in a sexual harassment case where the 'reasonable person' standard was tossed for the 'reasonable woman' standard but it has since become applied to all minority cases of any kind.

White male Christian heterosexuals do NOT have equality before the law.

Equality! White Christians Herero or not have superiority before the law. The whole white victim thing wears thin after a while.

Now stop it please.
But, but, you said:

"Jillian: "hate crime is a conversational description. the police align their language more with the statute.

stop whining,

white people aren't the subject of very many bias crimes. so i'd suggest you put on your big boy pants."

But you said Hate Crime is just a conversational description. I didn't see any reference to it being a Conversational term. Believe me I am not whining. Just need to be caught up with the conversation description. Could you please give me a link?
Then arrest him and charge him with a hate crime. Boom, done.

But will they ?
Are you scared?

Ummmmm, noooooo, I just want consistency.
You must be afraid then. Afraid they wont be consistent.

I won't be surprised if they just blow it off as random violence.

There cannot be equality when we do not have equality in our courts and law.

As it stands today the 'reasonable person' standard is not used in our courts if any kind of minority is involved. It then becomes a 'reasonable minority' standard or perspective. For example, normally if Bob and Ted get into a fight because Ted called Bob a bad name, whether Ted used 'fighting words' or not is determined by the 'reasonable person' standard, i.e. what a reasonable person would react to. But if a white man calls a black man a name or vice versa, then it becomes a 'reasonable black man' standard, i.e. what would a reasonable black man do in this situation, and that determines the guilt or innosense of the white person involved. This began with a change in favor of women and against men in a sexual harassment case where the 'reasonable person' standard was tossed for the 'reasonable woman' standard but it has since become applied to all minority cases of any kind.

White male Christian heterosexuals do NOT have equality before the law.

Now stop it please.
But, but, you said:

stop whining,

Then arrest him and charge him with a hate crime. Boom, done.

But will they ?
Are you scared?

Until the story is proven to be true, thats pretty much what it is. Random violence.

I don't think anyone could disagree with what the black wall street incident was or the deep-seated resentment of blacks by a bigoted and disgusting group of people.

Wow, that sounds kind of bigoted, Jillian, a whole group of people labeled as disgusting? While you damn the ignorant whites that did these hellaceous deeds, I dont hear the flip side of that condemnation toward the nations professional rioters and looter that have been busy on the other side of late.

but i'm referring specifically to most of the posters on this board. there are some that are clearly in kkk territory. I find that others are more insecure and frightened for their own place in society and don't want to know why there should be something like hate crimes legislation.

Yeah, most of us have a real problem with punishing the generation that supported the end of Jim Crow in order to punish the generations that ran Jim Crow.

Kind of punishing the innocent by group guilt.

And if this Identity Politics bullshit keeps up, we may see blacks being so brutalized again in the not too distant future. Five years ago no white supremacy advocates would dare show their faces in public or on the internet on public boards, but now it is all over the place.

And no, it is not Trumps fault either.

Wow, that sounds kind of bigoted, Jillian, a whole group of people labeled as disgusting? While you damn the ignorant whites that did these hellaceous deeds, I dont hear the flip side of that condemnation toward the nations professional rioters and looter that have been busy on the other side of late.

Yeah, most of us have a real problem with punishing the generation that supported the end of Jim Crow in order to punish the generations that ran Jim Crow.

And if this Identity Politics bullshit keeps up, we may see blacks being so brutalized again in the not too distant future. Five years ago no white supremacy advocates would dare show their faces in public or on the internet on public boards, but now it is all over the place.

Too late. You wont see whites attempting to brutalize Blacks ever again. They are too afraid since Blacks will fight back and make them feel some pain.

Too late. You wont see whites attempting to brutalize Blacks ever again. They are too afraid since Blacks will fight back and make them feel some pain.
That's right. You won't see it.

That's right. You won't see it.
Neither will you except in your dreams and possibly your KKK simulations.

Lol, you are an idiot. While I agree that far too many whites fear blacks for no reason, them people be waking up, bro.

That is one thing about this refugee fiasco going on in Europe, finally white people are realizing that the corporations, though white, see the white working class as their deadliest enemy and the corporate 'We Are the World' bullshit is what is dead and dying and wont ever come back.
ProudRacistJoke_zpsnmgi7ffj.jpg

Lol, you are an idiot. While I agree that far too many whites fear blacks for no reason, them people be waking up, bro.

That is one thing about this refugee fiasco going on in Europe, finally white people are realizing that the corporations, though white, see the white working class as their deadliest enemy and the corporate 'We Are the World' bullshit is what is dead and dying and wont ever come back.
ProudRacistJoke_zpsnmgi7ffj.jpg
They can wake up. They can stay up for the rest of their lives. Point is that many of them that would actually be brave enough to do something would feel a lot of pain.

Why would you be proud to be white? Nothing beneficial whites have done had anything to do with their being white and was based on both the Black and Asian teachings.

Now stop it please.
But, but, you said:

stop whining,

Until the story is proven to be true, thats pretty much what it is. Random violence.
Nah, the evidence is there. Plenty to convict him on. We will be throwing his dumb ass in prison.

But, but, you said:

stop whining,

Are you scared?

Nah, the evidence is there. Plenty to convict him on. We will be throwing his dumb ass in prison.
Nah. If the evidence was there then the OP wouldnt be whining about it not being classified as a hate crime. Of course dumb monkeys like you have a hard time understanding complex things.

Nah. If the evidence was there then the OP wouldnt be whining about it not being classified as a hate crime. Of course dumb monkeys like you have a hard time understanding complex things.
Youre just mad because he's going to "the white man's court". Deal with it. We will decide his fate and there's nothing you can do about it.

Youre just mad because he's going to "the white man's court". Deal with it. We will decide his fate and there's nothing you can do about it.
Youre just mad because you have no one in custody and they are not labeling this a hate crime. You are also mad because you have no power despite all your hoots and monkey conniptions.

But, but, you said:

stop whining,

Why does it even matter? Bias crime. Hate crime. Same difference. But don't worry if anyone kicks the bejesus out of you while calling you a white devil, they'll be charged under whatever bias/hate stature exists.

Seriously, other than white male Christians whining, I'm not sure what the point of this discussion is
You hit the nail on the head. For centuries it was ok for whites to kill, hang, maim etc any Black people they could find without threat of of repercussion. When it became legal for Blacks to fight back you saw a drastic drop in white on Black violence as these white males are basically cowards that need the full strength of the law to back them. Now when a Black person attacks a white person it causes them stress because they cant go out and burn a Black town to the ground in retaliation.

I don't think it's that either. I think we're dealing with people who are frightened and see the advantages they get from being born white Christian and make diminishing b
If you knew that the events like Black Wall Street and Rosewood were not just isolated events you may begin to agree with me. Check out the book Buried In the Bitter Waters. That part of american history has been all but hidden. I think that has a large part to do with the phenomenon as well.
And to repeat, that is history. We are talking about now. We are equals and should be treated as such. Equal laws for equal people. No one should get away with a HATE CRIME, black white, or purple.

really, white Christian males regularly suffer hate crimes.

if you think that racism doesn't exist, that is wishful thinking.

who is "we"? you sure don't speak for anyone but yourself.

Youre just mad because you have no one in custody and they are not labeling this a hate crime. You are also mad because you have no power despite all your hoots and monkey conniptions.
I have white privilege. You have no idea the kind of power I wield.

He is trying his best to bluff like a nervous chimp.. Let him feel like he is powerful. :laugh:

I have white privilege. You have no idea the power I wield.
Your trailer is not white privilege. Youre too lazy to pick up your white privilege hence why you have no power.

Um, no. I speak for "the white man's court". It's literally my job. I'm on a lunch break right now, which only shows that I take my work seriously.

Forum List

Back