Bias attack says NYPD on NYC subway in Brooklyn

There cannot be equality when we do not have equality in our courts and law.

As it stands today the 'reasonable person' standard is not used in our courts if any kind of minority is involved. It then becomes a 'reasonable minority' standard or perspective. For example, normally if Bob and Ted get into a fight because Ted called Bob a bad name, whether Ted used 'fighting words' or not is determined by the 'reasonable person' standard, i.e. what a reasonable person would react to. But if a white man calls a black man a name or vice versa, then it becomes a 'reasonable black man' standard, i.e. what would a reasonable black man do in this situation, and that determines the guilt or innosense of the white person involved. This began with a change in favor of women and against men in a sexual harassment case where the 'reasonable person' standard was tossed for the 'reasonable woman' standard but it has since become applied to all minority cases of any kind.

White male Christian heterosexuals do NOT have equality before the law.

Equality! White Christians Herero or not have superiority before the law. The whole white victim thing wears thin after a while.

Now stop it please.
But, but, you said:

"Jillian: "hate crime is a conversational description. the police align their language more with the statute.

stop whining,

white people aren't the subject of very many bias crimes. so i'd suggest you put on your big boy pants."

But you said Hate Crime is just a conversational description. I didn't see any reference to it being a Conversational term. Believe me I am not whining. Just need to be caught up with the conversation description. Could you please give me a link?
Then arrest him and charge him with a hate crime. Boom, done.

But will they ?
Are you scared?

Ummmmm, noooooo, I just want consistency.
You must be afraid then. Afraid they wont be consistent.

I won't be surprised if they just blow it off as random violence.
if that...

Until the story is proven to be true, thats pretty much what it is. Random violence.
Nah, the evidence is there. Plenty to convict him on. We will be throwing his dumb ass in prison.
Nah. If the evidence was there then the OP wouldnt be whining about it not being classified as a hate crime. Of course dumb monkeys like you have a hard time understanding complex things.
Youre just mad because he's going to "the white man's court". Deal with it. We will decide his fate and there's nothing you can do about it.

who is "we"? you sure don't speak for anyone but yourself.
Um, no. I speak for "the white man's court". It's literally my job. I'm on a lunch break right now, which only shows that I take my work seriously.

You barely can speak for yourself. :laugh:

If you really took your work seriously my fries would have been hot when I got them from McDonalds.

Why does it even matter? Bias crime. Hate crime. Same difference. But don't worry if anyone kicks the bejesus out of you while calling you a white devil, they'll be charged under whatever bias/hate stature exists.

Seriously, other than white male Christians whining, I'm not sure what the point of this discussion is
You hit the nail on the head. For centuries it was ok for whites to kill, hang, maim etc any Black people they could find without threat of of repercussion. When it became legal for Blacks to fight back you saw a drastic drop in white on Black violence as these white males are basically cowards that need the full strength of the law to back them. Now when a Black person attacks a white person it causes them stress because they cant go out and burn a Black town to the ground in retaliation.

I don't think it's that either. I think we're dealing with people who are frightened and see the advantages they get from being born white Christian and make diminishing b
If you knew that the events like Black Wall Street and Rosewood were not just isolated events you may begin to agree with me. Check out the book Buried In the Bitter Waters. That part of american history has been all but hidden. I think that has a large part to do with the phenomenon as well.
And to repeat, that is history. We are talking about now. We are equals and should be treated as such. Equal laws for equal people. No one should get away with a HATE CRIME, black white, or purple.

really, white Christian males regularly suffer hate crimes.

if you think that racism doesn't exist, that is wishful thinking.
Let's face it Jillian, you don't know. You couldn't tell me the difference between a hate crime and a bias incident... There racism with both black and white,

You hit the nail on the head. For centuries it was ok for whites to kill, hang, maim etc any Black people they could find without threat of of repercussion. When it became legal for Blacks to fight back you saw a drastic drop in white on Black violence as these white males are basically cowards that need the full strength of the law to back them. Now when a Black person attacks a white person it causes them stress because they cant go out and burn a Black town to the ground in retaliation.

I don't think it's that either. I think we're dealing with people who are frightened and see the advantages they get from being born white Christian and make diminishing b
If you knew that the events like Black Wall Street and Rosewood were not just isolated events you may begin to agree with me. Check out the book Buried In the Bitter Waters. That part of american history has been all but hidden. I think that has a large part to do with the phenomenon as well.
And to repeat, that is history. We are talking about now. We are equals and should be treated as such. Equal laws for equal people. No one should get away with a HATE CRIME, black white, or purple.

Let's face it Jillian, you don't know. You couldn't tell me the difference between a hate crime and a bias incident... There racism with both black and white,
Until Black people control the resources in this country they can never be accused of racism. You can say that they are racist though.

Yeah, we live in a changing world, honey.

No, you liberals remind us of it all day every day, while the only ones in our personal lives that we see getting hit with it is from minorities onto whites.

But yeah, we dont count, some how.

Yeah, we live in a changing world, honey.

No, you liberals remind us of it all day every day, while the only ones in our personal lives that we see getting hit with it is from minorities onto whites.

But yeah, we dont count, some how.
Stop whining. Blacks cant practice racism against whites as a group. If Blacks decided to keep you from getting a home loan would you be affected?

That wouldn't help the op's agenda of race baiting and fanning the flames of an imaginary campaign of white genocide...
And there is the contrary self righteous snark from lefties overplaying the race card at the expense of balance and reason.
Whats a race card in this context? I was under the impression that it was something white people claimed when someone told the truth about white racists.

That wouldn't help the op's agenda of race baiting and fanning the flames of an imaginary campaign of white genocide...
And there is the contrary self righteous snark from lefties overplaying the race card at the expense of balance and reason.

Recon was right, MaryL didnt even try to deny it so she just teed up the old "They do it too!" excuse :badgrin:

Whats a race card in this context? I was under the impression that it was something white people claimed when someone told the truth about white racists.
Unsure were you are going with that question. Black on white hate crimes happen, and minimizing them under a one-size-fits-all undercurrent of anti white hostility, that is the "Race Card" I
am referring to.I am not going to play games and split hairs.

Unsure were you are going with that question. Black on white hate crimes happen, and minimizing them under a one-size-fits-all undercurrent of anti white hostility, that is the "Race Card" I
am referring to.I am not going to play games and split hairs.
Pretty simple. You said someone was playing a race card I wanted to know what you thought a race card was.

Believe me, I have lived cheek and jowl with blacks. There are perhaps more anti-white demagogues, haters &baiters than some of you would feel comfortable knowing about. And that gets swept under the rug, big time. And it isn't hate or racist to point that hypocrisy out. I am not afraid of blacks or a white genocide, it's BS.

Recon was right, MaryL didnt even try to deny it so she just teed up the old "They do it too!" excuse :badgrin:
Really? WRONG. I didn't say that, didn't imply that. I would like to clarify this: Whites and Blacks both do racist things. Let's don't minimize one and exaggerate the other. Sound fair?

Believe me, I have lived cheek and jowl with blacks. There are perhaps more anti-white demagogues, haters &baiters than some of you would feel comfortable knowing about. And that gets swept under the rug, big time. And it isn't hate or racist to point that hypocrisy out. I am not afraid of blacks or a white genocide, it's BS.
I dont understand why you think Blacks having anti white feelings is something that is swept under the rug? Look at white history and the current climate fostered by whites. irregardless it still doesnt answer the question I asked you. What is a race card?

Really? WRONG. I didn't say that, didn't imply that. I would like to clarify this: Whites and Blacks both do racist things. Let's don't minimize one and exaggerate the other. Sound fair?
Why do whites do racist things? I have no clue not being white. I understand why Blacks do racist things even if I may not agree with what is being done in all instances.

There is no point in apologizing to these ideologues.

They wil hate you no matter what just because you disagree with their ideology.

There is no point in apologizing to these ideologues.

They wil hate you no matter what just because you disagree with their ideology.
She didnt apologize. No one hates MaryL. Its not like she has any significance beyond being just another person. In order to inspire hate one would need to be able to effect me or my people as a racial group.

I dont understand why you think Blacks having anti white feelings is something that is swept under the rug? Look at white history and the current climate fostered by whites. irregardless it still doesnt answer the question I asked you. What is a race card?
I'm so frustrated about this issue, it's maddening. OK. What is the race card?: Using race as an excuse. As an excuse or to avoid consequences...What do YOU think it means?

I'm so frustrated about this issue, it's maddening. OK. What is the race card?: Using race as an excuse. As an excuse or to avoid consequences...What do YOU think it means?
So saying this white guy called me the n-word so I beat him up would be a race card?

I always thought it was a white person deflection from the issue of race. Give you an example.

White person asking a Black person a question.....

"Why do you hate white people"?

Black person....

"Because everywhere you go you bring chaos, genocide, and death?"

White person.

"Now youre using the race card."

Black person.

"but you just asked me a question about race"

Forum List

Back