Bias attack says NYPD on NYC subway in Brooklyn

Then arrest him and charge him with a hate crime. Boom, done.
That wouldn't help the op's agenda of race baiting and fanning the flames of an imaginary campaign of white genocide...
And there is the contrary self righteous snark from lefties overplaying the race card at the expense of balance and reason.

Recon was right, MaryL didnt even try to deny it so she just teed up the old "They do it too!" excuse :badgrin:
Really? WRONG. I didn't say that, didn't imply that. I would like to clarify this: Whites and Blacks both do racist things. Let's don't minimize one and exaggerate the other. Sound fair?

Yes, so why aren't you being fair.

There are perhaps more anti-white demagogues, haters &baiters than some of you would feel comfortable knowing about.

Are these guys pretending that whites have a hard time in our justice system? This is the same bunch that when blacks are treated badly by the same system they have the solution and thats to Get over it!
Wow, so did you get your white hating fix in now, or will you go on the rag for the entire day?

Nice try Accuso!

White male Christian heterosexuals do NOT have equality before the law.

I mean really, when you complain about the unfair treatment of white Christians in a white Christian nation yiu have to laugh. You'd eat a bullet if you were a minority being that soft.

Majorities have often been oppressed by minorities in history, or even today in the world.

Only an ignorant fool would not know that.

:lmao::lmao:Yes, majorities have had it so hard.

Poor you, you should have all your shoelaces removed so you don't hang yourself :itsok:

Majorities have often been oppressed by minorities in history, or even today in the world.

Only an ignorant fool would not know that.

If you weren't white you'd wouldn't last at all with all this crying you got going on. Poor you.

They have no definition for the "Race Card" which is the exact reason they throw the term around so often.

Your use of the recent lefty tactic of pretending not to know what the Race Card is is noted and dismissed.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

There cannot be equality when we do not have equality in our courts and law.

As it stands today the 'reasonable person' standard is not used in our courts if any kind of minority is involved. It then becomes a 'reasonable minority' standard or perspective. For example, normally if Bob and Ted get into a fight because Ted called Bob a bad name, whether Ted used 'fighting words' or not is determined by the 'reasonable person' standard, i.e. what a reasonable person would react to. But if a white man calls a black man a name or vice versa, then it becomes a 'reasonable black man' standard, i.e. what would a reasonable black man do in this situation, and that determines the guilt or innosense of the white person involved. This began with a change in favor of women and against men in a sexual harassment case where the 'reasonable person' standard was tossed for the 'reasonable woman' standard but it has since become applied to all minority cases of any kind.

White male Christian heterosexuals do NOT have equality before the law.

Equality! White Christians Herero or not have superiority before the law. The whole white victim thing wears thin after a while.

Now stop it please.
But, but, you said:

"Jillian: "hate crime is a conversational description. the police align their language more with the statute.

stop whining,

white people aren't the subject of very many bias crimes. so i'd suggest you put on your big boy pants."

But you said Hate Crime is just a conversational description. I didn't see any reference to it being a Conversational term. Believe me I am not whining. Just need to be caught up with the conversation description. Could you please give me a link?

Why does it even matter? Bias crime. Hate crime. Same difference. But don't worry if anyone kicks the bejesus out of you while calling you a white devil, they'll be charged under whatever bias/hate stature exists.

Seriously, other than white male Christians whining, I'm not sure what the point of this discussion is
You hit the nail on the head. For centuries it was ok for whites to kill, hang, maim etc any Black people they could find without threat of of repercussion. When it became legal for Blacks to fight back you saw a drastic drop in white on Black violence as these white males are basically cowards that need the full strength of the law to back them. Now when a Black person attacks a white person it causes them stress because they cant go out and burn a Black town to the ground in retaliation.

I don't think it's that either. I think we're dealing with people who are frightened and see the advantages they get from being born white Christian and make diminishing b

I was born long after that period.

I've never had any "advantage" to be fearful of losing.

I am annoyed when I see obvious inequality before the law as in the OP.

Please stop lying about the topic, or what we are saying about it.

They have no definition for the "Race Card" which is the exact reason they throw the term around so often.

Your use of the recent lefty tactic of pretending not to know what the Race Card is is noted and dismissed.

Your deflection is not a dismissal. Answer the question and stop stalling.

There was no question to answer.

I pointed out that his use of the a tactic was noted and dismissed.

It does not rise to the level where it is worthy of a rebuttal.

See? They literally have no definition available :lol::lol:

Yes there was a question to answer. Your deflection doesnt change that. If you cant answer it we know why but your dismissal is akin to a child telling me that there are really boogeymen hiding underneath his bed.

Yes there was a question to answer. Your deflection doesnt change that. If you cant answer it we know why but your dismissal is akin to a child telling me that there are really boogeymen hiding underneath his bed.

Your pretense that you are so stupid that you cannot tell the difference between a dismissal and a deflection, or a statement and a question is noted and dismissed.

LIberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Oh shit, he's gone Rubio!

Oh shit, he's gone Rubio!

:mm:

Your pretense that you are so stupid that you cannot tell the difference between a dismissal and a deflection, or a statement and a question is noted and dismissed.

I know what a dismissal is and your deflection is not a dismissal. You would have to be important in order to dismiss something and you lack any importance in any event to pull off a dismissal. Sorry but your deflection has been noted and cataloged as just another manifestation of your inferiority.

I know what a dismissal is and your deflection is not a dismissal. You would have to be important in order to dismiss something and you lack any importance in any event to pull off a dismissal. Sorry but your deflection has been noted and cataloged as just another manifestation of your inferiority.

Your odd fixation with "importance" is irrelevant to this conversation.

The strength of my dismissal comes from the obvious fact, that I pointed out, that CC's tactic was insanely dishonest.

Then arrest him and charge him with a hate crime. Boom, done.

But will they ?

if there is evidence of a race crime. that would generally be proven by the words used by the assailant no matter what the attacker/victim model. hate crimes are difficult to prove under the best of circumstances.

but the o/p really isn't interested and doesn't really believe it's a hate crime. he just feels like trolling and whining about his delusions that white people are somehow under attack.
You're so full of shit....
Hate crimes, when the victim is a member of a politically correct protected class are deemed by your side as an "auto conviction".....
Are you always this hypocritical? Or do you have to work at it?

Forum List

Back