Bias Washington post reporters celebrate impeachment of Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Washington Post reporters buried any doubt over their raging bias by appearing to celebrate the impeachment of President Trump in a tweet that was subsequently deleted.
Bias? Washington Post Reporters Celebrate Impeachment of Trump

LMFAO watch these proud idiots get fkd with their own stupidity and hopefully, karma waits for them rigth at the back door.

Last edited:
Washington Post reporters buried any doubt over their raging bias by appearing to celebrate the impeachment of President Trump in a tweet that was subsequently deleted.

LMFAO watch these proud idiots get fkd with their own stupidity and hopefully, karma waits for rigth at the back door.
I`m sure they have more than 5 reporters and I wouldn`t be surprised if reporters at every respectable news paper celebrated. Why would they not celebrate the impeachment of this imbecile who called them the enemy of the nation?

• Banned

LMFAO watch these proud idiots get fkd with their own stupidity and hopefully, karma waits for rigth at the back door.
I`m sure they have more than 5 reporters and I wouldn`t be surprised if reporters at every respectable news paper celebrated. Why would they not celebrate the impeachment of this imbecile who called them the enemy of the nation?

because whats put on Trump is what the left has done.

America is being destroyed from with in.......

79970966_976421479389695_368737811538378752_o.jpg

HOME

Sucks that Trump nailed them as Fake News and biased

Do you think the WaPo would hire Josh Owens who spent years making up stupid shit for Infowars?
Ex-Infowars editor on "sharia law" reports: "We made it up"

Do you think the WaPo would hire Josh Owens who spent years making up stupid shit for Infowars?

The WaPost is Fake News

• Banned

REAL INFORMATION

upload_2019-12-19_12-22-22.png

upload_2019-12-19_12-22-59.png

http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Soviets_in_Classroom.pdf

It's all started in the schools today we have the LEFT being found out that is how long this DEMOCRATIC LYING BS has been going on and yes the fake as republicans are just as bad..........

• Banned
one in Leningrad the summer of 1989) at which “Soviet and American educators examined classroom theory and practice in critical thinking about social and political issues and worked on recommendations and resources for improving the ways we teach about each other’s country, and on A Sourcebook for New Ways of Thinking in Education: A U.S.-Soviet Guide for use by teachers and students in both countries.” 3 “Critical Thinking” is the latest fad to hit our children’s classrooms. N. Landa’s Lenin: On Educating Youth published by the state-controlled Novosti Press, quotes Lenin on “thinking as follows: “To pose a real question means to define a problem which demands a new approach and new research…sometimes accepted truth no longer answers as a solution for a serious and pressing problem. The school should cultivate in pupils the ability to perceive scientifically-evolved truths as stages along the endless road of cognition— not as something stationary and set.” More recently an article in Education .................

page 2

http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Soviets_in_Classroom.pdf

Forum List

Back