Bibi gives presentation on finding yellow cake in Iran

Every piss ant CUNTservative cheering Israel and its Zionist colony the USA on in attacking Iran should be forced at gunpoint to go die in the coming war. No way in hell I will allow my son to join the Zionist Imperial Army when he comes of age....I just wish to god China and North Korea and Russia would gang up on the USA and give a good ole ass whipping one good time and end this meddling in shit that's NONE of the US's business.

Spoken like a true Georgia Hillbilly wanting more welfare. You're an idiot because you don't that it's the Banker's calling the shots.

LOLz, so the "Bankers" are the problem, eh?

"Gives Bankers a tax cut" but goes into "Chimp panic poop slinging mode over welfare"

Too funny, indeed.

Republicans are mega-dupes as well.

You're in over head kid. I'm not a Republican.

But, then why the complaint about "Welfare", exactly?

Every piss ant CUNTservative cheering Israel and its Zionist colony the USA on in attacking Iran should be forced at gunpoint to go die in the coming war. No way in hell I will allow my son to join the Zionist Imperial Army when he comes of age....I just wish to god China and North Korea and Russia would gang up on the USA and give a good ole ass whipping one good time and end this meddling in shit that's NONE of the US's business.

Spoken like a true Georgia Hillbilly wanting more welfare. You're an idiot because you don't that it's the Banker's calling the shots.

LOLz, so the "Bankers" are the problem, eh?

"Gives Bankers a tax cut" but goes into "Chimp panic poop slinging mode over welfare"

Too funny, indeed.

Republicans are mega-dupes as well.

You're in over head kid. I'm not a Republican.

But, then why the complaint about "Welfare", exactly?

You're way too literal kid, that was a shot at the boy from Georgia. That and I'd suggest you look into the role of the Central Banks.

Bibi was against the deal from the start

No surprise he is trying to sabotage it

You ever heard of ISIS?
There were plenty of "peeps" from all sides, but ISIS is now homeless. Why do we need to get involved in another Middle East war? Because why?

Yeah, ISIS was created from his failed foreign policy in syria. Next.

ISIS predates Obama’s time as president

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No , it doesn't.

Profile: Islamic State group

Yes it does...

ISIS - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That was alqaeda. ISIS didn't start with their reign of terror until around 2010.

It did take them a while to work up to being able to do what they did, that is for sure. It is the same group, they just changed their name. It like like Kentucky Fried Chicken became KFC..same place different name.

What created ISIS was the removal of Saddam. There never would have been an ISIS had Saddam still be in power, he would have quashed them at the beginning. That is just one of many consequences of the invasion of Iraq

Just like GWB, Trump needs a war to be reelected.

And Trump will lie his way into a failed, illegal war to do just that, as did Bush.

You are stupid. Is that why Obambi attacked Syria and Libya?

Did Obama attack Syrian forces? Or was it ISIS that he attacked in Syria?

How many troops did Obama send to Libya to attack them with?

You do knw that ISIS AND Al Qaeda were embedded in the "resistance", right?

Yeah yeah, right and everybody has a cousin that knows somebody who is affiliated with al Qaeda or ISIS. It was a no win situation. That's how McCain was photographs with an al Qaeda affiliated guy.

But Obama's coalition held, and ISIS has no territory to speak of.

And Trump will lie his way into a failed, illegal war to do just that, as did Bush.

Yeah yeah, right and everybody has a cousin that knows somebody who is affiliated with al Qaeda or ISIS. It was a no win situation. That's how McCain was photographs with an al Qaeda affiliated guy.

I feel bad for you son, you refuse to educate yourself. This is what happens when you aren't informed.

"DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

NFORMATION REPORT.

THE GENERAL SITUATION:

• INTERNALLY, EVENTS ARE TAKING A CLEAR SECTARIAN DIRECTION.
    • THE SALAFIST, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, AND AQI ARE THE MAJOR FORCES DRIVING THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA.
    • THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA CHINA AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.

upload_2018-4-30_17-18-5.jpg

3.€9 AL QAEDA - IRAQ (AQI):

• AQI IS FAMILIAR WITH SYRIA, AQI TRAINED IN SYRIA AND THEN INFILTRATED INTO IRAQ.
    • AQI SUPPORTED THE SYRIAN OPPOSITION FROM THE BEGINNING, BOTH

IDEOLOGICALLY AND THROUGH THE MEDIA. AQI DECLARED ITS opposiT10N OF ASSAD'S GOVERNMENT BECAUSE IT CONSIDERED IT A SECTARIAN REGIME TARGEIING SUNNIS.
    • AQI CONDUCTED A NUMBER OF OPERATIONS IN SEVERAL SYRIAN CITIES UNDER THE NAME OF JAISH AL NUSRA (VICTORIOUS ARMY), ONE OF ITS AFFILIATES.
    • AQI, THROUGH THE SPOKESMAN OF THE ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ (ISI), ABU

MUHAMMAD AL ADNANI. DECLARED THE SYRIAN REGIME AS THE SPEARHEAD OF WHAT HE IS NAMING JIBHA AL RUWAFDH (FOREFRONT OF THE SHIITES) BECAUSE

OF ITS (THE SYRIAN REGIME) DECLARATION OF WAR ON THE SUNNIS.

ADDITIONALLY, HE IS CALLING ON THE SUNNIS [N IRAQ, ESPECIALLY THE

IRIBES IN THE BORDER REGIONS (BETWEEN IRAQ AND SYRIA), TO WAGE WAR AGANST THE SYRIAN REGIME, REGARDING SYRIA AS AN INFIDEL REGIME FOR

ITS SUPPORT TO THE INFIDEL PARTY HEZBOLLAH, AND OTHER REGIMES HE

osc s

CONSIDERS DISSENTERS LIKE IRAN AND IRAQ.
    • AQI CONSIDERS THE SUNNI ISSUE IN IRAQ TO BE FATEFULLY CONNECTED TO THE SUNNI ARABS AND MUSLIMS.

4.€9 THE BORDERS:

And why is Israel being allowed to bomb Syria daily? Syria's Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Do we still respect International Laws and norms? The world should be condemning Israel for its numerous unprovoked attacks on Syria. Looks like it is a rigged system. I mean, if Syria was bombing Israel daily, the reaction would be very different.

Because Iran has been provoking them. Iran has troops entrenched on the Golan, that would be like Russia having a Base in Tijuana.
And you didn't see that Israel is occupying illegally the Syrian Golan heights ? The whole world recognizes it as an illegal occupation and you are concerned about Iranians being legally invited to syria ?
Israel has been bombing Israel with no provocation...what's your take?

So when another Nation attacks you and you kick their asses you're just supposed to give the conquered territory back. I don't think so Tim.

Israel has been bombing Israel for no reason?
When was the last time did syria attack isrsel ro deserve to be bombed recently while in a civil war?

You didn't answer the question. A Nation attacks you, you kick heir asses, and you're just supposed to return the taken territory?
Israel occupy a land that needs to give back. Heard of the french in Africa? British all over the world and here in the US?
Are you for imperialism?

And why is Israel being allowed to bomb Syria daily? Syria's Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Do we still respect International Laws and norms? The world should be condemning Israel for its numerous unprovoked attacks on Syria. Looks like it is a rigged system. I mean, if Syria was bombing Israel daily, the reaction would be very different.

Because Iran has been provoking them. Iran has troops entrenched on the Golan, that would be like Russia having a Base in Tijuana.
And you didn't see that Israel is occupying illegally the Syrian Golan heights ? The whole world recognizes it as an illegal occupation and you are concerned about Iranians being legally invited to syria ?

So when another Nation attacks you and you kick their asses you're just supposed to give the conquered territory back. I don't think so Tim.

When was the last time did syria attack isrsel ro deserve to be bombed recently while in a civil war?

(sigh) Who did Israel hit yesterday?
Toy tell us since you find ok for Israel to bomb a sovereign country whenever it wishes. Israel is a rogue nation that uses the US to achieve its goals.

Yeah, pretty shocking the World Community has stayed so silent on Israel attacking Syria daily. Its Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. The attacks are unprovoked and unjust. It just shows that the game is rigged.

You do realize that Iran has sent armed drones into Israel AND that they (Iran) has troops entrenched on the Syria side of the Golan?
Bullshit....and there you said it "the syria side"....Israel is a thug and acts like one.

O marched around for 8 years warring it up with libya, iraq, syria, and the arab spring.......and nary a peep from libs. Amazing, but now the hands are wringing with consternation and righteous indignation. Lol.
You ever heard of ISIS?
There were plenty of "peeps" from all sides, but ISIS is now homeless. Why do we need to get involved in another Middle East war? Because why?
Because during Bush they didn't get what they wanted.

You didn't answer the question. A Nation attacks you, you kick heir asses, and you're just supposed to return the taken territory?
Israel occupy a land that needs to give back. Heard of the french in Africa? British all over the world and here in the US?
Are you for imperialism?

Do you have any Military experience? The Golan gives Syria a clear target to hit ANYWHERE in Israel quite easily. You don't give that back unless you're a Beta Kitten like most Lefty's.

Yeah, pretty shocking the World Community has stayed so silent on Israel attacking Syria daily. Its Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. The attacks are unprovoked and unjust. It just shows that the game is rigged.

You do realize that Iran has sent armed drones into Israel AND that they (Iran) has troops entrenched on the Syria side of the Golan?
Bullshit....and there you said it "the syria side"....Israel is a thug and acts like one.

It wasn't the FIRST time I've said it dumbass. Why is Iran in Syria, entrenched on the Syrian side of the Golan? If you truly think Israel should give it back you're an idiot.

(sigh) Who did Israel hit yesterday?
Toy tell us since you find ok for Israel to bomb a sovereign country whenever it wishes. Israel is a rogue nation that uses the US to achieve its goals.

Show where I said it was ok. You can't. You CAN show where I said it wasn't OK. But I know the Military rationale of what they are doing. Now, since the only Uni you've EVER worn is a Boy Scout Uni you're dismissed.

Are you for imperialism?

Do you have any Military experience? The Golan gives Syria a clear target to hit ANYWHERE in Israel quite easily. You don't give that back unless you're a Beta Kitten like most Lefty's.
Actually, several Israeli PM's, from Rabin to Netanyahu, have offered to return the Golan to Syria in return for a peace treaty but Syria has always refused. Syria and Lebanon are still formally at war with Israel, despite decades of Israeli efforts to make peace, so everything of military value in Syria is a legitimate military target for Israel.

Are you for imperialism?

Actually, several Israeli PM's, from Rabin to Netanyahu, have offered to return the Golan to Syria in return for a peace treaty but Syria has always refused. Syria and Lebanon are still formally at war with Israel, despite decades of Israeli efforts to make peace, so everything of military value in Syria is a legitimate military target for Israel.

Netanyahu says Israel will never give up the Golan Heights
UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-syria-20160417-story.html

Nope. Too strategic.

All Israel has to do is give back the military grade Uranium their spies stole from Pennsylvania that enabled them to have nukes to begin with and demand a denuclearization of the Middle East.

Discussion Israel's Influence, Mar 18 2016 | Video | C-SPAN.org

Are you for imperialism?

I am pro-Imperialism since it helps civilize savage areas as long as the European country retains beneficial control. Palenstine had been occupied by advanced civilizations such as the Roman Empire and Great Britain prior to the Zionist invasion. The Zionists were not imperialists, they were racists who forced out the British through terrorist tactics and forced out Palestinians with their apartied system. Again, the main difference is that imperialism helps the natives (assuming they have IQs above 75). The Zionist invasion obviously did not help the natives.

Are you for imperialism?

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

Nope. Too strategic.
Report: Netanyahu agreed to full Golan Heights withdrawal

The onset of the rebellion against Bashar Assad in January 2011 interrupted intense negotiations between the Syrian president and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, during which the latter agreed to a full Israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights in exchange for a peace agreement, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Friday.

In the spring of 2010, Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak launched secret indirect negotiations with Assad through American mediator Frederick Hoff, a former commander in the Marines and an expert on border demarcation in disputed areas.

Publicly, Netanyahu has denied it, but there have been numerous reports that he has offered to return the Golan in exchange for peace with Syria. There were similar reports when he was PM in the 1990's. The Golan does have strategic value, but Israel is now strong enough to retake them the territory quickly in the event of war.

Are you for imperialism?

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

Nope. Too strategic.
Report: Netanyahu agreed to full Golan Heights withdrawal

The onset of the rebellion against Bashar Assad in January 2011 interrupted intense negotiations between the Syrian president and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, during which the latter agreed to a full Israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights in exchange for a peace agreement, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Friday.

In the spring of 2010, Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak launched secret indirect negotiations with Assad through American mediator Frederick Hoff, a former commander in the Marines and an expert on border demarcation in disputed areas.

Publicly, Netanyahu has denied it, but there have been numerous reports that he has offered to return the Golan in exchange for peace with Syria. There were similar reports when he was PM in the 1990's. The Golan does have strategic value, but Israel is now strong enough to retake them the territory quickly in the event of war.

Well, apparently he changed his mind.

Forum List

Back