Bibi gives presentation on finding yellow cake in Iran

And why is Israel being allowed to bomb Syria daily? Syria's Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Do we still respect International Laws and norms? The world should be condemning Israel for its numerous unprovoked attacks on Syria. Looks like it is a rigged system. I mean, if Syria was bombing Israel daily, the reaction would be very different.

Because Iran has been provoking them. Iran has troops entrenched on the Golan, that would be like Russia having a Base in Tijuana.
And you didn't see that Israel is occupying illegally the Syrian Golan heights ? The whole world recognizes it as an illegal occupation and you are concerned about Iranians being legally invited to syria ?
Israel has been bombing Israel with no provocation...what's your take?

Consider the source . Bibi hates Iran.

How about he admit that Israel has nukes ? Whereā€™s his yellow cake from ?

You know that you can CHOOSE not to be stupid.

"Israel was Iranā€™s ally under the Shah, and the alliance continued covertly during the first years of the Iran-Iraq War. By some accounts, Iran obtained 80% of its weapons imports from Israel at the onset of the war, and bought a total of $500 million in weapons from Israel between 1981 and 1983. Israeli technicians kept Iranā€™s Phantom F-4ā€™s flying after America cut off spare parts. It did so with American sanction, to be sure. The Reagan administration wanted to forestall a decisive victory by either Iraq or Iran."
"But Iranā€™s leaders talk about the destruction of the State of Israel obsessively. The veteran Iran analyst Amir Taheri last week reviewed a new Persian-language book under the signature of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei that offers an intricate scenario for Israel, which he calls ā€œa cancerous tumorā€ subject to ā€œannihilationā€ and ā€œeffacement.ā€ No land that once belonged to the Ummah may be left in infidel hands, Khamenei insists, much less a ā€œhostile infidelā€ who has waged war on Muslims. He proposes a low-intensity war that will make life in Israel so unpleasant that most Israelis will leave. Taheri reports that ā€œKhamenei boasts about the success of his plans to make life impossible for Israelis through terror attacks from Lebanon and Gaza. His latest scheme is to recruit ā€˜fightersā€™ in the West Bank to set-up Hezbollah-style unitsā€¦Khamenei describes Israel as ā€˜a cancerous tumorā€™ whose elimination would mean that ā€œthe Westā€™s hegemony and threats will be discreditedā€ in the Middle East. In its place, he boasts, ā€˜the hegemony of Iran will be promoted.ā€™"

Why Iran is obsessed with Jews (hint: same as Hitler)

Yes they donā€™t like each other . Thatā€™s my point .

Itā€™s all talk and propaganda.Iran has no intention of messing with Israel .

(sigh) Yes, they do.
You have absolutely no idea why the hatred is the way it is, nor do you understand the Shia belief system. You cannot ascribe Western values to a Religion that prides itself on using it's adherents blowing themselves up.

The Shia and Jewish faiths are ancient. The hatred is relatively new and created by the Christians .

Please just stop making shit up. I can source what I say, can you? Food for thought, I am trying to be patient.......both the Jews and the Muslims trace their beginnings back to Abraham. The Jews descend from Isaac, the Muslims from Ishmael. BOTH son's of Abraham. Ishmael and his mother, Abraham's servant woman were kicked out of Abraham's house and THAT'S where it all started. Kid you should know better than to just make shit up.

And why is Israel being allowed to bomb Syria daily? Syria's Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Do we still respect International Laws and norms? The world should be condemning Israel for its numerous unprovoked attacks on Syria. Looks like it is a rigged system. I mean, if Syria was bombing Israel daily, the reaction would be very different.

Because Iran has been provoking them. Iran has troops entrenched on the Golan, that would be like Russia having a Base in Tijuana.
And you didn't see that Israel is occupying illegally the Syrian Golan heights ? The whole world recognizes it as an illegal occupation and you are concerned about Iranians being legally invited to syria ?

So when another Nation attacks you and you kick their asses you're just supposed to give the conquered territory back. I don't think so Tim.

Israel has been bombing Israel for no reason?

Yeah, pretty shocking the World Community has stayed so silent on Israel attacking Syria daily. Its Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. The attacks are unprovoked and unjust. It just shows that the game is rigged.

So when another Nation attacks you and you kick their asses you're just supposed to give the conquered territory back. I don't think so Tim.

When was the last time did syria attack isrsel ro deserve to be bombed recently while in a civil war?

When was the last time did syria attack isrsel ro deserve to be bombed recently while in a civil war?

These Israeli attacks are unprovoked and unjust. Shame on the World Community for not condemning them. And shame on the US especially, for supporting it.

You didn't answer the question. A Nation attacks you, you kick heir asses, and you're just supposed to return the taken territory?

(sigh) Who did Israel hit yesterday?

You didn't answer the question. A Nation attacks you, you kick heir asses, and you're just supposed to return the taken territory?

The Golan Heights had nothing to do with Syria's Civil War. So why has Israel been allowed to relentlessly attack Syria? Answer, the game is rigged.

Yeah, pretty shocking the World Community has stayed so silent on Israel attacking Syria daily. Its Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. The attacks are unprovoked and unjust. It just shows that the game is rigged.

You do realize that Iran has sent armed drones into Israel AND that they (Iran) has troops entrenched on the Syria side of the Golan?

I find it somewhat disturbing the lack of seriousness being shown toward the prospect of Iran having a nuclear weapon. The liberals on this thread really seem to think this deal would have stopped them from getting one.
How much sleep are you losing over Pakistan having nukes?

How much sleep are you losing over Hillary not being president?

Stupid question. They don't want to nuke us, we don't want to nuke them. Unless they are suddenly conquered by ISIS, I'm not too worried about it. However, Iran wants to kill us.

I don't know how simple I can make this.

(EDIT: Eh, seems like the person I was replying to got sent on vacation. So, this discussion is rather pointless.)

The Golan Heights had nothing to do with Syria's Civil War. So why has Israel been allowed to relentlessly attack Syria? Answer, the game is rigged.

It does indeed, see above.

You do realize that Iran has sent armed drones into Israel AND that they (Iran) has troops entrenched on the Syria side of the Golan?

If Syria and Iran were attacking Israel for no reason, you can bet the reaction would be very different. There is no justice anymore. It's all about who controls the game. And right now, it's pretty clear who's controlling it.

If Syria and Iran were attacking Israel for no reason, you can bet the reaction would be very different. There is no justice anymore. It's all about who controls the game. And right now, it's pretty clear who's controlling it.

The Banker's control it all

That's a stretch, to say the least. Israel has no valid justification for bombing Syria daily. They are unprovoked attacks.

That's a stretch, to say the least. Israel has no valid justification for bombing Syria daily. They are unprovoked attacks.

It's nota stertch at all. Why would Iran be up there? Why would Iran send armed drones into Israeli air space? It's all being provoked and there is no stopping it.

giphy.gif

It's nota stertch at all. Why would Iran be up there? Why would Iran send armed drones into Israeli air space? It's all being provoked and there is no stopping it.

Because Israel has also bombed Iran on several occasions. The World Community hasn't condemned that either. Why is Israel being allowed to indiscriminately bomb nations? I think that's a very fair question.

Forum List

Back