Bibi slams the UN and then Trump says no to UN in AIPAC speeches

Trump said too expensive and they are no good for the US and NO Good for Israel, but he had nothing but praise for the UN in 2005. Just him trying to get brownie points.

The United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) in Geneva approved a resolution on Thursday to gather a blacklist of Israeli and international companies operating directly or indirectly in settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and in the Golan Heights. This list is to be updated annually.

Israel and the United States attempted to prevent the resolution by gathering support from European countries. However, the resolution passed with a vote of 32–15. The decision to name companies on a blacklist was taken in the debate of the council's agenda item 7, which is an item dedicated to discussing and condemning Israel.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in response, "The UN Human Rights Council has become an anti-Israel circus. It attacks the only democracy in the Middle East and ignores the gross violations of Iran, Syria and North Korea. The absurdity is that instead of dealing with the Palestinians' terrorist attacks and those of (ISIS) in Europe, it decides to condemn Israel.

"Israel calls on responsible governments not to honor the decisions of the Council that discriminate against Israel." ( discriminate ha ha good one Bibi)

Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon said in a reply that marking Jewish businesses in order to boycott them brings to mind dark times in human history. He accused the UNHRC of being a tool of the BDS movement and acting out of anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic motives.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry stated that the vote further revealed the UNHRC's "obsession" with Israel at the cost of ignoring areas with severe human-rights abuses, naming Syria, Libya and North Korea. The Ministry further accused the council of cynicism and hypocrisy.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Its about time , I hope they don't give in. Man Israel can't help but to use the anti semitic card any chance they get and so few of them are semites. What a hoot!!!

Wait and see what happens when Israel pulls out and the rest of the west bank Palestinians are out of work. Then the P.A. is forced by market forces to sell the land to Israel to pay their debts

I've often thought in the absence of any process by which to segregate combatants from non combatants among the Arab Muslims of Israel it should be illegal to hire them as they so often attack and destroy Israeli places of business and civilians because the have such easy access to Israeli civilians and businesses.

They export ( sorta ) about 80% to Israel. So Israel should make them label their goods so the Israeli's can decide if they want to buy them or not. Again I'd simply cut off all shipments of anything out of the terrorist enclaves but until Israel develops the guts to let the Arab Muslims try some of their own medicine labeling is good enough for now.

Time to play hardball with these jerks.

I'd further cut off the UNWRA from any further involvement in Israel and invite instead the ICRC to pick up where the UNWRA left off except that all aid must go through the Israeli military.

The UN is worse than worthless as it directly supports the terrorists. So time for the Un to go. Or at least leave Israel. It might also save a few bucks if Israel quit the UN as well. Its a waste of money anyway.

While I really couldn't care less about what trump says the realization that the UN is useless is long overdue

The USA & our allies should all drop out of the UN & take action against it. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Most of the countries voted against Israel and others didn't vote. Israel doesn't' like the UN because its very inhumane in treatment of non Zionist and the UN reports on it. A long time ago, Zionist knew who controls the money controls people and Zionist have money, most through unorthodox ways, and our politicians know the smearing they can get if they do not KISS up to Zionists.

Zionists got money through unorthodox ways ?

Do tell

Makes no sense; the Jewish vote is insignificant in NY & CA.

Lets keep the UN, if its bad for Israel , it has to be Good.

only to jew-hating, terrorist supporting loons.

I do wish Zionist/jews wouldn't make us dislike them so much. Haven't they learned from history that humans do not like their ways, they have been tossed out of most countries worldwide for centuries. We must ask ourselves is it us or them, and the conclusion is we all can't be wrong.

Last edited:
Trump said too expensive and they are no good for the US and NO Good for Israel, but he had nothing but praise for the UN in 2005. Just him trying to get brownie points.

The United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) in Geneva approved a resolution on Thursday to gather a blacklist of Israeli and international companies operating directly or indirectly in settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and in the Golan Heights. This list is to be updated annually.

Israel and the United States attempted to prevent the resolution by gathering support from European countries. However, the resolution passed with a vote of 32–15. The decision to name companies on a blacklist was taken in the debate of the council's agenda item 7, which is an item dedicated to discussing and condemning Israel.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in response, "The UN Human Rights Council has become an anti-Israel circus. It attacks the only democracy in the Middle East and ignores the gross violations of Iran, Syria and North Korea. The absurdity is that instead of dealing with the Palestinians' terrorist attacks and those of (ISIS) in Europe, it decides to condemn Israel.

"Israel calls on responsible governments not to honor the decisions of the Council that discriminate against Israel." ( discriminate ha ha good one Bibi)

Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon said in a reply that marking Jewish businesses in order to boycott them brings to mind dark times in human history. He accused the UNHRC of being a tool of the BDS movement and acting out of anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic motives.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry stated that the vote further revealed the UNHRC's "obsession" with Israel at the cost of ignoring areas with severe human-rights abuses, naming Syria, Libya and North Korea. The Ministry further accused the council of cynicism and hypocrisy.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Its about time , I hope they don't give in. Man Israel can't help but to use the anti semitic card any chance they get and so few of them are semites. What a hoot!!!

Wait and see what happens when Israel pulls out and the rest of the west bank Palestinians are out of work. Then the P.A. is forced by market forces to sell the land to Israel to pay their debts

I've often thought in the absence of any process by which to segregate combatants from non combatants among the Arab Muslims of Israel it should be illegal to hire them as they so often attack and destroy Israeli places of business and civilians because the have such easy access to Israeli civilians and businesses.

They export ( sorta ) about 80% to Israel. So Israel should make them label their goods so the Israeli's can decide if they want to buy them or not. Again I'd simply cut off all shipments of anything out of the terrorist enclaves but until Israel develops the guts to let the Arab Muslims try some of their own medicine labeling is good enough for now.

I'd further cut off the UNWRA from any further involvement in Israel and invite instead the ICRC to pick up where the UNWRA left off except that all aid must go through the Israeli military.

The UN is worse than worthless as it directly supports the terrorists. So time for the Un to go. Or at least leave Israel. It might also save a few bucks if Israel quit the UN as well. Its a waste of money anyway.

While I really couldn't care less about what trump says the realization that the UN is useless is long overdue

The USA & our allies should all drop out of the UN & take action against it. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Most of the countries voted against Israel and others didn't vote. Israel doesn't' like the UN because its very inhumane in treatment of non Zionist and the UN reports on it. A long time ago, Zionist knew who controls the money controls people and Zionist have money, most through unorthodox ways, and our politicians know the smearing they can get if they do not KISS up to Zionists.

Do tell

Never ends. Chelsea and Invaka's Father in laws spent time in prison. That is just the tip of the iceberg. So much white collar crime, its the love of money, that is their God and they do anything to get it, not all but the wealthy ones. You also have the Sanders type who are normal .

UN body to compile blacklist of settlement businesses

Good, looks like they already have a working relationship even before Trump becomes president.

Do tell

Never ends. Chelsea and Invaka's Father in laws spent time in prison. That is just the tip of the iceberg. So much white collar crime, its the love of money, that is their God and they do anything to get it, not all but the wealthy ones. You also have the Sanders type who are normal .

Sanders is a Jew. How dare you speak well of a Jew. PS: Your choice for our next president will be Trump who wants to round you all up & kick ya'll out of our country or Hillary, the Israel firster. Have fun on election day dear. Oh, and repeat after me --- God Bless the USA!

From the OP's article: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in response, "The UN Human Rights Council has become an anti-Israel circus. It attacks the only democracy in the Middle East and ignores the gross violations of Iran, Syria and North Korea. The absurdity is that instead of dealing with the Palestinians' terrorist attacks and those of (ISIS) in Europe, it decides to condemn Israel.

Apparently you weren't cc'd on the email. As long as the UN is preoccupied with Israel, Moslems in the Islamist Middle East are going to continue to slaughter each other.

It's all a part of a global conspiracy. The plan is in place. Tell your friends.

Ha Ha, I wish the US would wake up and place sanctions on Israel until they remove themselves from Palestinian lands.

PS: so sick of the anti semitic card. so old, and like I said few Israel's are semetic.

They would if they were acting illegally, but seeing as they have been deemed to be legally occupying the land then they wont put themselves in such a position. By the way it is the arab muslims that need removing from Israeli lands granted under international law

Do tell

So what your saying is that the Judaic people everywhere are just like the Arab Muslims everywhere in that some are good and some are bad.

OK so whats your point ?

Do tell

Please provide links to Ivanka Trump's father-in-law spending time in prison. My nephews and nieces went to the high-school that he built.

Do tell

Please provide links to Ivanka Trump's father-in-law spending time in prison. My nephews and nieces went to the high-school that he built.

If you can post here I'm sure you can google.
Charles Kushner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The hell with the UN. many has wanted our country to get out of them, stop supporting them and giving them our money. who crowned them the King of the whole world anyway? How many counties do they have on it now who hates us and would like to see us fall ? it's crazy to stay with them

and so what if trump came out with it right after Israel. he already said he STANDS with them as one of our closest Allies. and the Un is hostile towards Israel.

they were always considered one of our closest alley up until this nasty Muslim sympathizing administration . and one other thing: You all remember how you claimed Obama couldn't do anything without being critisized? well you Trumphaters should look in that mirror.

Do tell

Sanders is a Jew. How dare you speak well of a Jew. PS: Your choice for our next president will be Trump who wants to round you all up & kick ya'll out of our country or Hillary, the Israel firster. Have fun on election day dear. Oh, and repeat after me --- God Bless the USA!

I am fully aware he is an non religious jew. Unfortunately he is getting rather nasty and he is way to communistic for me. He does not sound like the normal jew in that they are usually crooked. Not Trump either, They are all Israel Firstar's, so it doesn't matter does it. I have been saying for years how our Presidents have to go to the west wall and pledge allegiance to Israel , why , I suspect we will get terrorism here in the US if they do not, Israel also spies on us. We be better off without them. Ugh.

The hell with the UN. many has wanted our country to get out of them, stop supporting them and giving them our money. who crowned them the King of the whole world anyway? How many counties do they have on it now who hates us and would like to see us fall ? it's crazy to stay with them

and so what if trump came out with it right after Israel. he already said he STANDS with them as one of our closest Allies. and the Un is hostile towards Israel.

they were always considered one of our closest alley up until this nasty Muslim sympathizing administration . and one other thing: You all remember how you claimed Obama couldn't do anything without being critisized? well you Trumphaters should look in that mirror.

The UN needs to be made stronger.

From the OP's article: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in response, "The UN Human Rights Council has become an anti-Israel circus. It attacks the only democracy in the Middle East and ignores the gross violations of Iran, Syria and North Korea. The absurdity is that instead of dealing with the Palestinians' terrorist attacks and those of (ISIS) in Europe, it decides to condemn Israel.

Apparently you weren't cc'd on the email. As long as the UN is preoccupied with Israel, Moslems in the Islamist Middle East are going to continue to slaughter each other.

It's all a part of a global conspiracy. The plan is in place. Tell your friends.

Ha Ha, I wish the US would wake up and place sanctions on Israel until they remove themselves from Palestinian lands.

PS: so sick of the anti semitic card. so old, and like I said few Israel's are semetic.

Jews/Israelis are descended from Shem, Noah's eldest son. They are Semites.
Noah was not Jewish..............at all..................how come his son was Forever..steve

Jews/Israelis are descended from Shem, Noah's eldest son. They are Semites.
Noah was not Jewish..............at all..................how come his son was Forever..steve

I didn't say Shem or his father Noah were Jewish. But Abraham was descended from Shem.

Do tell

You can look at the bad or the good. It says Charles Kushner's father came to this country penniless and, by working first as a construction worker, was able to build a real-estate empire. Unfortunately, hard work and ambition sometimes lead to a little greed in the second generation. My dad came to this country penniless from Poland, after losing his entire family, and he also worked hard to build up some wealth. It's the story of the Jews and it makes others jealous or bitter. But anyone can work hard!

Do tell

You can look at the bad or the good. It says Charles Kushner's father came to this country penniless and, by working first as a construction worker, was able to build a real-estate empire. Unfortunately, hard work and ambition sometimes lead to a little greed in the second generation. My dad came to this country penniless from Poland, after losing his entire family, and he also worked hard to build up some wealth. It's the story of the Jews and it makes others jealous or bitter. But anyone can work hard!

Now we/re jealous I see, your crooks and the crooks share money with other ? jews. I am sick of hearing about WWII, the rich German atheists jews got out of Germany and could careless about the Polish who practiced Judaism. Seems to me Germany never ceased being Germany even thought you have been raping them for years. Quick with your pitiful story of woe. So your Polish decent. Good to know.

I also have to ask--do you Google every successful Jew's background? Sounds extreme to me.

I research everyone and the rich ones have shady backgrounds, and many rose due to other jews putting them in power. Monica L. is a jew, how did she get so close to the POTUS. I also do not believe here story. But that is what happens when one tries to make Palestine/Israel two states. Shame on Bill for doing such a thing.

I follow the names and the money. Jews are bankers and lawyers, which allows them to know everyone's business and they know how to play dirty.

Do tell

Now we/re jealous I see, your crooks and the crooks share money with other ? jews. I am sick of hearing about WWII, the rich German atheists jews got out of Germany and could careless about the Polish who practiced Judaism. Seems to me Germany never ceased being Germany even thought you have been raping them for years. Quick with your pitiful story of woe. So your Polish decent. Good to know.

My point wasn't that my dad lost his family in WW2. My point was that he worked himself up despite all the obstacles. Sometimes Gentiles who are lazy are jealous of that.

Forum List

Back