BIBLE Prophecy about THE JEWS is proof the BIBLE is TRUE!!

BIBLE Prophecies Currently Being Fulfilled that prove GOD'S WORD TRUE!!!
1.The Jewish people will be regathered in unbelief from the four corners of the earth (Isaiah 11:11-12). Fulfillment: 20th Century and continuing.

2.The state of Israel will be re-established (Isaiah 66:7-8 & Ezekiel 37:21-22). Fulfillment: May 14, 1948.
3.The Jews will once again re-occupy the city of Jerusalem (Zechariah 8:4-8), Fulfillment: June 7, 1967.

4.The land of Israel will be reclaimed from its desolation, becoming once again a land of agricultural abundance (Ezekiel 36:34-35). Fulfillment: 20th Century and continuing.

5.The Hebrew language will be revived from the dead (Zephaniah 3:9). Fulfillment: 19th & 20th Centuries.

6.All the nations of the world will come together against Israel over the issue of the control of Jerusalem (Zechariah 12:1-3). Fulfillment: Currently occurring.

Prophecies Yet To Be Fulfilled
1.The Arab nations of the world will attack Israel in a coordinated effort to annihilate the state (Psalm 83).

2.Israel will soundly defeat the Arab alliance (Zechariah 12:6).

3.Israel will dwell in security and prosperity (Ezekiel 38:11).

4.A Russian coalition consisting mainly of Muslim nations will invade Israel (Ezekiel 38:1-17).

5.The Russian coalition will be destroyed supernaturally by God (Ezekiel 38:18-23 & 39:1-8).

6.The Antichrist will intervene and guarantee the security of Israel, enabling the Jews to rebuild their Temple (Daniel 9:27).

7.At the end of three and a half years, the Antichrist will enter the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem and declare himself to be God (Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15-18, & 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).

8.The Jews will reject the Antichrist, and he will respond with an attempt to annihilate them, killing two-thirds of them in the process (Revelation 12:13-17 & Zechariah 13:8-9).

9.At the end of the Tribulation, when the Jews have come to the end of themselves, they will turn to God and receive Yeshua as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10, Romans 9:27-28, & Romans 11:25-27).

10.Jesus will return and regather all believing Jews to Israel (Deuteronomy 30:1-9).

11.Israel will be established as the prime nation in the world (Isaiah 2:1-4 & Micah 4:1-7).

12.The Lord will bless the Jewish remnant by fulfilling all the promises He has made to Israel (Isaiah 60:1-62:7).
13.The blessings of God will flow out to all the nations through the Jewish people during the Millennial rule of Jesus (Zechariah 8:22-23).

GOD'S WORDS written 3000 years ago about today's Israel == ‘Thus saith the Lord God: I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for Mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen whither ye went.

23 And I will sanctify My great name which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 “‘Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean; from all your filthiness and from all your idols will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

27 And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your God.

29 “‘I will also save you from all your uncleannesses; and I will call for the corn and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.

31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!

33 “‘Thus saith the Lord God: In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be rebuilt.

34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.

35 And they shall say, “This land that was desolate has become like the Garden of Eden, and the waste and desolate and ruined cities have become fortified and are inhabited.”

36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I, the Lord, build the ruined places and plant that which was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.’

37 “Thus saith the Lord God: I will yet for this be inquired of by the house of Israel to do it for them. I will increase them with men like a flock.

38 As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts, so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men; and they shall know that I am the Lord.”
Ezekiel 36:22-38

BIBLE Prophecy about THE JEWS is proof the BIBLE is TRUE!!==Abraham was promised the land of Israel as a possession forever along with his descendant (Genesis 13:14-15) and David was told that his descendent would sit on his throne in Jerusalem forever (2 Samuel 7:12-13). The New Testament then opens with the words "…Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham" (Matthew 1:1). The Bible is full of references to the time when Jesus Christ has returned to Earth (often called "The Second Coming") and established the Kingdom. This is God's purpose and as a witness to this purpose He selected His chosen people: the Jews. Isaiah the prophet records the following words about God's chosen people the Jews:

"All the nations gather together, and the people assemble. Who among them can declare this, and show us the former things? Let them bring their witnesses to prove them right, and let them hear and say, It is true. "You are my witnesses", declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. I, I am the LORD, and beside me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses, declares the LORD" (Isaiah 43:9-12)

problem number 1
Did not always own Israel---it became the possession of several other empires over thousands of years. Also note that because there are Jews in control of Israel today, that does not confer they will have control of it in the future as well. If anything that history tells us is that control of Israel is mainly determined by regional politics. That has changed numerous times just over the last 2 centuraries!!

Problem 2--The Royal bloodline of David ceased existing long before Jesus was born. The Last King of Davids bloodline was executed by the Babylonians. So whomever is to sit upon the throne of David will have to claim rights through an illegitimate Bloodline. That person has not sat upon that throne since. Also, the throne of David belongs to the person who is to be King and rule over Israel, however Israel is no longer a kingdom but a Democratic state. The throne of David has been replaced by the Knesset!! Can you say "More power to the Jewish people"?

In short, the Biblical prophecy you used as proof did not come to pass and is even false over most of history!! Thus whatever claims you are trying to prove need more solid proof to be accepted.

A side note:
It is true that the Royal bloodline of David ended, however, this does not say that King David does not have descendants!! In fact, it was claimed that King David had numerous children. That is not mention the numerous kids each successive King might have had--thus the bloodline of David should still exist. Given this and the time that David ruled to now, it is possible that most Jews could trace their ancestry back to King David himself!! In other words, not only are Jews called the "Chosen Ones", but many of them can claim Biblical Royalty!!

Maybe turning Israel into a Democracy was an unintended compromise?

BIBLE Prophecy about THE JEWS is proof the BIBLE is TRUE!!==Abraham was promised the land of Israel as a possession forever along with his descendant (Genesis 13:14-15) and David was told that his descendent would sit on his throne in Jerusalem forever (2 Samuel 7:12-13). The New Testament then opens with the words "…Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham" (Matthew 1:1). The Bible is full of references to the time when Jesus Christ has returned to Earth (often called "The Second Coming") and established the Kingdom. This is God's purpose and as a witness to this purpose He selected His chosen people: the Jews. Isaiah the prophet records the following words about God's chosen people the Jews:

"All the nations gather together, and the people assemble. Who among them can declare this, and show us the former things? Let them bring their witnesses to prove them right, and let them hear and say, It is true. "You are my witnesses", declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. I, I am the LORD, and beside me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses, declares the LORD" (Isaiah 43:9-12)

problem number 1
Did not always own Israel---it became the possession of several other empires over thousands of years. Also note that because there are Jews in control of Israel today, that does not confer they will have control of it in the future as well. If anything that history tells us is that control of Israel is mainly determined by regional politics. That has changed numerous times just over the last 2 centuraries!!

Problem 2--The Royal bloodline of David ceased existing long before Jesus was born. The Last King of Davids bloodline was executed by the Babylonians. So whomever is to sit upon the throne of David will have to claim rights through an illegitimate Bloodline. That person has not sat upon that throne since. Also, the throne of David belongs to the person who is to be King and rule over Israel, however Israel is no longer a kingdom but a Democratic state. The throne of David has been replaced by the Knesset!! Can you say "More power to the Jewish people"?

In short, the Biblical prophecy you used as proof did not come to pass and is even false over most of history!! Thus whatever claims you are trying to prove need more solid proof to be accepted.

A side note:
It is true that the Royal bloodline of David ended, however, this does not say that King David does not have descendants!! In fact, it was claimed that King David had numerous children. That is not mention the numerous kids each successive King might have had--thus the bloodline of David should still exist. Given this and the time that David ruled to now, it is possible that most Jews could trace their ancestry back to King David himself!! In other words, not only are Jews called the "Chosen Ones", but many of them can claim Biblical Royalty!!

Maybe turning Israel into a Democracy was an unintended compromise?

YOU DENY TRUTH!! EVERY WORD OF BIBLE PROPHECY ABOUT THE JEWS AND ISRAEL IS COMING TRUE TODAY BEFORE THE WORLD'S EYES==unless you are blinded by satan!!!and you?

“Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Now will I bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My holy name

26 after they have borne their shame and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against Me, when they dwelt safely in their land and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them back from the people and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations,

28 then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, who caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen. But I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there;

29 neither will I hide My face any more from them, for I have poured out My Spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.”
ezekiel 39:25-29

LAST DAYS BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE JEWISH PEOPLE,JERUSALEM,ISRAEL===Zechariah 12 2

12 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord who stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him:

2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
TRUE TODAY!!!=== For behold, in those days and in that time, when I shall bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My land.
JOEL 3:1-2 THE WORLD'S NATIONS TODAY want to force TINY ISRAEL to give up more land for peace!!! they even want israel to give Jerusalem TO THE TERRORISTS!!!! GOD SAY ISRAEL IS ETERNAL JEWISH AND HIS CAPITAL CITY ON EARTH.

LAST DAYS BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE JEWISH PEOPLE,JERUSALEM,ISRAEL===Zechariah 12 2

12 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord who stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him:

2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
TRUE TODAY!!!=== For behold, in those days and in that time, when I shall bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My land.
JOEL 3:1-2 THE WORLD'S NATIONS TODAY want to force TINY ISRAEL to give up more land for peace!!! they even want israel to give Jerusalem TO THE TERRORISTS!!!! GOD SAY ISRAEL IS ETERNAL JEWISH AND HIS CAPITAL CITY ON EARTH.
Psalm 83
83 Keep Thou not silence, O God; hold not Thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For lo, Thine enemies make a tumult, and they that hate Thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against Thy people, and consulted against Thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.”

5 For they have consulted together with one accord; they are confederate against Thee:

Every time the Israelis have to rise up to defend themselves, the blind opposition of the world grows stronger and more focused. The prophets predict that there will come a day when Israel will no longer be able to defend itself by itself and will have to accept the help of an outsider.(THE ANTI-CHRIST) He will step in to protect Israel and guarantee its security.

They will accept his help and peace will finally reign in Israel -- but only for a short three and a half years. THEN COMES THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON.
HL. === HOW WONDERFUL THAT GOD TELLS BELIEVERS WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN THE FUTURE WORLD EVENTS WRITTEN 3000 YEARS AGO.

BELIEVERS!!! GOD tells us everything that ever will happen in the future, all with 100% accuracy. This is exactly what the Bible does for Israel and the Church, and as it impacts these two, for the world. No other so-called Holy Book authenticates itself like this. ==BELIEVERS=Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit” (2 Peter 1:20-21.)==This is what the Lord says–Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and lay out before me what has happened since I established my ancient people, and what is yet to come– yes, let him foretell what will come.” (Isaiah 44:6-7)

BELIEVERS=If you hear someone say, they are preaching from some book other than the Bible, run the other way. Paul said, “But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!” (Galatians 1:8).
Psalm 14 says, “the fool has said in his heart, there is no God.” That’s because he can’t say it in his mind. Denying God isn’t something that can be rationally or logically done following examination of the evidence. It can only be done emotionally by one who rejects the evidence without examining it. The same is true of His Word. JK.

Forum List

Back