BIBLE Prophecy about THE JEWS is proof the BIBLE is TRUE!!

LOL!!! TRY AGAIN!!! THAT IS NO SIGN! NOW! A REAL SIGN IS FOR A VIRGIN TO HAVE A CHILD.===Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel(GOD WITH US) isaiah 7:14

no, after the prophecy Ahaz found out that his wife was 'with child' and that child grew up to be Hezekiah who later did what is right in Gods eyes and destroyed the bronze statue of a serpent that Moses had made that had become the object of idolatry.

ROFLMAO!!! irrelevant!!!

No its not. Did you read the story or just the mistranslation of a virgin and then went running for a touchdown?

If the story has anything at all to do with Jesus it is in his reference to being lifted up like Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness during the time of testing, the same exact serpent that Hezekiah, who did what is right in Gods eyes, destroyed.

Last edited:
no, after the prophecy Ahaz found out that his wife was 'with child' and that child grew up to be Hezekiah who later did what is right in Gods eyes and destroyed the bronze statue of a serpent that Moses had made that had become the object of idolatry.

ROFLMAO!!! irrelevant!!!

No its not. Did you read the story or just the mistranslation of a virgin and then went running for a touchdown?

If the story has anything at all to do with Jesus it is in his reference to being lifted up like Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness during the time of testing, the same exact serpent that Hezekiah, who did what is right in Gods eyes, destroyed.

ISAIOAH 53 IS ALL ABOUT JESUS!!!!read and learn!!!

NUCLEAR RADATION= THE PLAGUE TO BE USED AGAINST TINY ISRAEL'S ENEMYS===== Now this will be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth. 13 It will come about in that day that a great panic from the Lord will fall on them; and they will seize one another’s hand, and the hand of one will be lifted against the hand of another. 14 Judah also will fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the surrounding nations will be gathered, gold and silver and garments in great abundance. 15 So also like this plague will be the plague on the horse, the mule, the camel, the donkey and all the cattle that will be in those camps. Zecharih 14: 12-15

The Tanuch / Torah is the Old Testament, Disir. If you were Jewish you'd know that. The bible is a Jewish bible from start to finish. Jewish all the way. Jesus is my Jewish Messiah! Your comment reminds me of something William Gurnall once said.

I dedicate Gurnall's message to GISMY this morning. This one is for you, GIS!

Satan will come on the scene when you are on some notable errand for God's glory. He will raise himself up like a snake in your path, hissing his venemous lies. This old serpent never was a friend to Kingdom work. What a handsome excuse he served to the Jews. "The time is not come! God's time was come, but not the devil's and therefore he perverted the sense of Providence, as if it were not time for the Messiah. - William Gurnall ( 1616 - 1679 )

Reorganization and mistranslation of the OT does not a TaNaKh make. Judaism does not use your OT.

Funny how they like to cite OT prophecies that they claim point to Jesus and a virgin birth even though the prophecy is about the future king Hezekiah and the word used doesn't even mean virgin but young maiden while ignoring the rest of the OT when questions about the eternity of the law or the oneness of God come up when they claim that the law is obsolete and one God is really three persons, one of them human..

If scripture is true and God exists and his law is eternal then they died in the very day they first bowed down in deranged adoration before a false triune mangod and immediately descended into the netherworld where they are tormented day and night by confusion unfulfilled dreams and guilt..

They go on and on about Gehenna, because they are in it.

after even one conversation with either of them how can anyone not believe in hell or perceive that it is a figurative description of an actual, verifiable, addled state of mind?

I'm going to be honest. I'm completely revolted. I actually feel a little pity for them as well. Because this is clearly signs of mental illness.

PROPHECY WRITTEN HUNDREADS OF YEARS BEFORE JESUS CAME TO EARTH!!==JESUS====
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot,
And like a root out of parched ground;
He has no stately form or majesty
That we should look upon Him,
Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.
He was despised and forsaken of men,
A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief;
And like one from whom men hide their face
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Surely our griefs He Himself bore,
And our sorrows He carried;
Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten of God, and afflicted.
But He was pierced through for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him,
And by His scourging we are healed.
All of us like sheep have gone astray,
Each of us has turned to his own way;
But the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all
To fall on Him.
He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
Yet He did not open His mouth;
Like a lamb that is led to slaughter,
And like a sheep that is silent before its shearers,
So He did not open His mouth.
By oppression and judgment He was taken away;
And as for His generation, who considered
That He was cut off out of the land of the living
For the transgression of my people, to whom the stroke was due?
His grave was assigned with wicked men,
Yet He was with a rich man in His death,
Because He had done no violence,
Nor was there any deceit in His mouth.
But the Lord was pleased
To crush Him, putting Him to grief;
If [m]He would render Himself as a guilt offering,
He will see His offspring,
He will prolong His days,
And the good pleasure of the Lord will prosper in His hand.

As a result of the anguish of His soul,
He will see it and be satisfied;
By His knowledge the Righteous One,
My Servant, will justify the many,
As He will bear their iniquities.

Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great,
And He will divide the booty with the strong;
Because He poured out Himself to death,
And was numbered with the transgressors;
Yet He Himself bore the sin of many,
And interceded for the transgressors.
ISAIAH 53

Christians believe in Jesus as a matter of faith, but there is nothing in the Torah that can be used to prove this belief. Many Christian scholars acknowledge this fact. Some of the "prooftexts" used by missionaries are based upon mistranslations. For example, their claim that the Jewish scriptures contain a reference to the Messiah being born to a virgin has been repudiated by almost all modern Christian translations of the Bible.

Most missionary "prooftexts" are quoted out-of context and are based upon circular reasoning. Christian missionary Walter Riggans states in his 1995 book entitled Yehoshua Ben David, "Let me repeat this point, there is no self-evident blueprint in the Hebrew Bible which can be said to unambiguously point to Jesus." Some "proofs" cited by missionaries are actually based upon texts that are totally fabricated.

Christians believe in Jesus as a matter of faith, but there is nothing in the Torah that can be used to prove this belief. Many Christian scholars acknowledge this fact. Some of the "prooftexts" used by missionaries are based upon mistranslations. For example, their claim that the Jewish scriptures contain a reference to the Messiah being born to a virgin has been repudiated by almost all modern Christian translations of the Bible.

Most missionary "prooftexts" are quoted out-of context and are based upon circular reasoning. Christian missionary Walter Riggans states in his 1995 book entitled Yehoshua Ben David, "Let me repeat this point, there is no self-evident blueprint in the Hebrew Bible which can be said to unambiguously point to Jesus." Some "proofs" cited by missionaries are actually based upon texts that are totally fabricated.

YOU ARE BLINDED AS A RESULT OF YOUR SIN. ==25For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery-- so that you will not be wise in your own estimation-- that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."… Romans 11:25

I hereby revel this prophecy. The American military industrial complex will continue to get richer by selling Israel fighter jets, weapons, and tanks.

Reorganization and mistranslation of the OT does not a TaNaKh make. Judaism does not use your OT.

Funny how they like to cite OT prophecies that they claim point to Jesus and a virgin birth even though the prophecy is about the future king Hezekiah and the word used doesn't even mean virgin but young maiden while ignoring the rest of the OT when questions about the eternity of the law or the oneness of God come up when they claim that the law is obsolete and one God is really three persons, one of them human..

If scripture is true and God exists and his law is eternal then they died in the very day they first bowed down in deranged adoration before a false triune mangod and immediately descended into the netherworld where they are tormented day and night by confusion unfulfilled dreams and guilt..

They go on and on about Gehenna, because they are in it.

after even one conversation with either of them how can anyone not believe in hell or perceive that it is a figurative description of an actual, verifiable, addled state of mind?

I'm going to be honest. I'm completely revolted. I actually feel a little pity for them as well. Because this is clearly signs of mental illness.

I agree. Its criminal that some people were misled and confused and their minds so defiled and contaminated with vile and degrading beliefs and practices that they celebrate mental illness as if it was a sign of salvation and the degree to which a person can deny truth and reality as if it was a measure of faith..

I also see that their condition reveals the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate by being a perfect demonstration of the terrible consequences for disobedience, what scripture refers to as divine condemnation, for failure to stand guard over the purity of ones own mind.

Last edited:
TRY TO THINK! What kind of "sign" is a "young maiden " shall conceive, that is a million per day event!!! lol! WHY allow satan to blind you and use you as his tool,fool,puppet????

The sign is not that that a boy will be born. The sign is that by the time the child is twelve years old and able to make moral decisions, the threat of the war that they feared at that time will be over.

LOL!!! TRY AGAIN!!! THAT IS NO SIGN! NOW! A REAL SIGN IS FOR A VIRGIN TO HAVE A CHILD.===Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel(GOD WITH US) isaiah 7:14

You are right, GISMY. The prophecy of Isaiah 7:14

It is written:

Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call his name Emmanuel. - Isaiah 7:14

The fulfillment of that prophecy:

It is written:

,,,,She was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit. And Joseph.... kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son and he called His name Jesus Matthew 1: 18, 24, 25 Luke 1:26 - 35

Virgin is denoted by two words in Hebrew. The first one is bethulah - proper meaning denotes a virgin maiden - seen Genesiis 24:16 Leviticus 21:14, Deuteronomy 22:14, 23, 28, Judges 11:37, 1 Kings 1:2
Joel 1:18 is, according to Unger, not an exceptiion because it refers to the lose of one betrothed, not married.

almah ( veiled ) young woman of marriageable age. This is the word used in Isaiah 7:14, "The Holy Spirit through Isaiah didn't use bethulah, because both the ideas of virginity and marriagiable age had to be combined in one word to meet the immediate historical situation and the prophetic aspect centering in a virgin - born Messiah.

The Messiah has come. His name is Jesus Christ. Satan planted it in the hearts and minds of the Jews that the time for the Messiah had not yet come! Satan is a liar.

Virgin is denoted in the Greek by parthenos - a virgin, marriageable maiden or young married woman, pure virgin ( Matthew 1:23, 25:1 , Luke 1:27, Acts 21: 9 , 1 Corinthians 7:25,28,33, II Corinthians 11:2

When the translators of the Septuagint translated Isaiah 7:14 into Greek they used the Greek word parthenos. To them Isaiah 7:14 denoted that the Messiah would be born of a virgin.

Thanks for reading. - Jeremiah

ROFLMAO!!! irrelevant!!!

Hobelim scholars agree that the Messiah was born of a virgin. I have provided the correct translation for you on this thread. Read it. Where did these scholars get the correct translation? From Isaiah and his prophecy. Will you now accuse Isaiah of being a liar in order to justify yourself?

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
The sign is not that that a boy will be born. The sign is that by the time the child is twelve years old and able to make moral decisions, the threat of the war that they feared at that time will be over.

It is written:

Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call his name Emmanuel. - Isaiah 7:14

It is written:

,,,,She was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit. And Joseph.... kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son and he called His name Jesus Matthew 1: 18, 24, 25 Luke 1:26 - 35

Virgin is denoted by two words in Hebrew. The first one is bethulah - proper meaning denotes a virgin maiden - seen Genesiis 24:16 Leviticus 21:14, Deuteronomy 22:14, 23, 28, Judges 11:37, 1 Kings 1:2
Joel 1:18 is, according to Unger, not an exceptiion because it refers to the lose of one betrothed, not married.

almah ( veiled ) young woman of marriageable age. This is the word used in Isaiah 7:14, "The Holy Spirit through Isaiah didn't use bethulah, because both the ideas of virginity and marriagiable age had to be combined in one word to meet the immediate historical situation and the prophetic aspect centering in a virgin - born Messiah.

The Messiah has come. His name is Jesus Christ. Satan planted it in the hearts and minds of the Jews that the time for the Messiah had not yet come! Satan is a liar.

Virgin is denoted in the Greek by parthenos - a virgin, marriageable maiden or young married woman, pure virgin ( Matthew 1:23, 25:1 , Luke 1:27, Acts 21: 9 , 1 Corinthians 7:25,28,33, II Corinthians 11:2

When the translators of the Septuagint translated Isaiah 7:14 into Greek they used the Greek word parthenos. To them Isaiah 7:14 denoted that the Messiah would be born of a virgin.

Here is the evidence, Hobelim. Note which word Isaiah was given by God to use? The translation confirms Mary as a virgin. Thanks for reading.
- Jeremiah

note* you were given the wrong translation, Hobelim. That is where your confusion comes from.

Last edited:
ROFLMAO!!! irrelevant!!!

Hobelim scholars agree that the Messiah was born of a virgin. I have provided the correct translation for you on this thread. Read it. Where did these scholars get the correct translation? From Isaiah and his prophecy. Will you now accuse Isaiah of being a liar in order to justify yourself?

- Jeremiah

You are lying. St. Jerome intentionally lied in translation. Why lie?

- Jeremiah

THE BOOK OF ISAIAH was found in the dead sea scrolls(written over 2000 years ago) and it is word for word
as we have today in the BIBLE..

Here is the evidence, Hobelim. Note which word Isaiah was given by God to use? The translation confirms Mary as a virgin. Thanks for reading.
- Jeremiah

note* you were given the wrong translation, Hobelim. That is where your confusion comes from.

The Greek word used, parthenos, denotes a purity that has nothing whatever to do with whether she ever had sex or not.

I have no doubts that the mother of Jesus was parthenos but in order for any woman to get pregnant and have a human baby there had to have been a human father involved.

This is simply reality that any child knows is true by the age of twelve.

Listen Jeri, you already know that I have no ill will towards you. when I point out that something you profess to believe is in error try to understand that I am neither criticizing nor condemning you.

However if you obstinately continue to perpetuate and profess a belief in a lie even after you were alerted to your error and shown the truth, you will have made sinfulness a deliberate choice and then even Jesus couldn't do anything to help you even if he came down from heaven and rubbed mud and spit in your eyes.

Last edited:
The Bible was written by Jews. So of course they'll cast themselves in the leading roles.

Was that really that hard to figure out?

- Jeremiah

THE BOOK OF ISAIAH was found in the dead sea scrolls(written over 2000 years ago) and it is word for word

32. Isaiah tells of the mystery of our faith and hope:4478“Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel.” I know that the Jews are accustomed to meet us with the objection that in Hebrew the word Almah does not mean a virgin, but a young woman. And, to speak truth, a virgin is properly called Bethulah, but a young woman, or a girl, is not Almah, but Naarah!4479What then is the meaning of Almah? A hidden virgin, that is, not merely virgin, but a virgin and something more, because not every virgin is hidden, shut off from the occasional sight of men.
NPNF2-06. Jerome: The Principal Works of St. Jerome - Christian Classics Ethereal Library

It is written:

It is written:

- Jeremiah

32. Isaiah tells of the mystery of our faith and hope:4478“Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel.” I know that the Jews are accustomed to meet us with the objection that in Hebrew the word Almah does not mean a virgin, but a young woman. And, to speak truth, a virgin is properly called Bethulah, but a young woman, or a girl, is not Almah, but Naarah!4479What then is the meaning of Almah? A hidden virgin, that is, not merely virgin, but a virgin and something more, because not every virgin is hidden, shut off from the occasional sight of men.

NPNF2-06. Jerome: The Principal Works of St. Jerome - Christian Classics Ethereal Library

YES!!! SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND,Knock and the door shall open =and there you find TRUTH=GOD!!

Forum List

Back