BIBLE Prophecy about THE JEWS is proof the BIBLE is TRUE!!

Gismys. Have you ever considered that your efforts at delivering a divine "message" is actually driving humans away from God? Is that what you want?

BIBLE Prophecy about THE JEWS is proof the BIBLE is TRUE!!==Abraham was promised the land of Israel as a possession forever along with his descendant (Genesis 13:14-15) and David was told that his descendent would sit on his throne in Jerusalem forever (2 Samuel 7:12-13). The New Testament then opens with the words "…Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham" (Matthew 1:1). The Bible is full of references to the time when Jesus Christ has returned to Earth (often called "The Second Coming") and established the Kingdom. This is God's purpose and as a witness to this purpose He selected His chosen people: the Jews. Isaiah the prophet records the following words about God's chosen people the Jews:

"All the nations gather together, and the people assemble. Who among them can declare this, and show us the former things? Let them bring their witnesses to prove them right, and let them hear and say, It is true. "You are my witnesses", declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. I, I am the LORD, and beside me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses, declares the LORD" (Isaiah 43:9-12)

They should name a Chinese dish after you ,we could name it: sum dumb goy :lol:

Israel was saved thanks to the faith of it's pioneers. So I don't understand what is the message. My confusion is genuine.

the stupi goyim here in America have this delusion of the end times an How Jews play a roll in their bassoonish pagan religion

Toledot Yeshu

Jewish sources avoid the Greek name "Jesus", meaning 'savior', and abbreviate Jeschua to "Jeshu' which means "may his name be blotted out!"

"...the Toledot Yeshu relates with the most indecent details that Miriam (mary), a hairdresser of Bethlehem,. affianced to a young man named Jochanan (Joesph), was seduced by a libertine, Joseph Panther or Pandira, and gave birth to a son whom she named Johosuah or Jeschu. According to the Talmudic authors of the Sota and the Sanhedrim, Jeschu was taken during his boyhood to Egypt, where he was initiated into the secrets doctrines of the priests, and on his return to Palestine gave himself up to the practice of magic. The Toledot Yeshu, however, goes on to say that on reaching manhood, Jeschu learnt the secret of his illegitimacy, on account of which he was driven out of the Synagogue and took refuge for a time in Galilee."

"To Christians, the central tenet of their religion is the belief that Jeshuis the Son of God, part of the trinity, the savior of souls who is the messiah. He is God's revelation through flesh. Jeshu was, in Christian terms, God incarnate, God in the flesh who came to Earth to absorb the sins of humans and therefore free from sin those who accepted his divinity. To Jews, whatever wonderful teacher and storyteller Jeshu may have been, he was just a human, not the son of God (except in the metaphorical sense in which all humans are children of God). In the Jewish view, Jeshu cannot save souls; only God can. Jeshu did not, in the Jewish view, rise from the dead."

"Judaism does not accept the notion of original sin, the idea that people are bad from birth and cannot remove sin by themselves but need an act of grace provided by the sacrificial death of Jeshu as atonement for all of humanity's sins. For Christians, there are no other forms of salvation other than through Jeshu."

Toledot Yeshu*-*Program in Judaic Studies, Princeton University

Last edited:
Gismys. Have you ever considered that your efforts at delivering a divine "message" is actually driving humans away from God? Is that what you want?

How's that? Gismy has been respectful and has presented the bible verses prophesying to Israel and the Jews. This is undeniable evidence that the Hebrew prophets were 100% accurate and that the bible is the truth!

It was an excellent strategy. Well done, Gismy! :eusa_clap:

Toledot Yeshu

Jewish sources avoid the Greek name "Jesus", meaning 'savior', and abbreviate Jeschua to "Jeshu' which means "may his name be blotted out!"

"...the Toledot Yeshu relates with the most indecent details that Miriam (mary), a hairdresser of Bethlehem,. affianced to a young man named Jochanan (Joesph), was seduced by a libertine, Joseph Panther or Pandira, and gave birth to a son whom she named Johosuah or Jeschu. According to the Talmudic authors of the Sota and the Sanhedrim, Jeschu was taken during his boyhood to Egypt, where he was initiated into the secrets doctrines of the priests, and on his return to Palestine gave himself up to the practice of magic. The Toledot Yeshu, however, goes on to say that on reaching manhood, Jeschu learnt the secret of his illegitimacy, on account of which he was driven out of the Synagogue and took refuge for a time in Galilee."

"To Christians, the central tenet of their religion is the belief that Jeshuis the Son of God, part of the trinity, the savior of souls who is the messiah. He is God's revelation through flesh. Jeshu was, in Christian terms, God incarnate, God in the flesh who came to Earth to absorb the sins of humans and therefore free from sin those who accepted his divinity. To Jews, whatever wonderful teacher and storyteller Jeshu may have been, he was just a human, not the son of God (except in the metaphorical sense in which all humans are children of God). In the Jewish view, Jeshu cannot save souls; only God can. Jeshu did not, in the Jewish view, rise from the dead."

"Judaism does not accept the notion of original sin, the idea that people are bad from birth and cannot remove sin by themselves but need an act of grace provided by the sacrificial death of Jeshu as atonement for all of humanity's sins. For Christians, there are no other forms of salvation other than through Jeshu."

NO WORRIES!!! ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED!!!=GOD'S PROMISE!!===25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”

“This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
Romans 11:25-27

How most of the Jews turned from God?

I don't have time to give you a history lesson on Jewish history,you can read the book of J eremiah, BUT IN SHORT THE JEWISH people rejected GOD and lived in sin and chose to follow after false gods and the price they paid was huge= I SRAEL WAS DESTROYED AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD!

The Jewish people tend to forget, but the nation is also quickly reminded of many of its sins. Israel re-establishment is due to courage and faith of its people, of course, under HaShem's watch:)

Wrong. Israels restoration was divine providence because G-d always planned on restoring his people back to the land of Israel. The prophets foretold of it. This is the land G-d gave Abraham.

If you want to get down to facts, G-d has done it in spite of His people, not because of them. You'll get that later on down the line. It's in Ezekiel. Read it.

G-d will indeed clean house such as you have never seen before in your life. The house of Joseph and Jacob will consume the house of Essau like stubble. Jacob will wax lean which means there will be a great loss of life in the Israeli military and population.

But as you are one who fears the LORD and believes on the G-d of Israel you can rest assured that those who are removed out of the way during the coming battle perished for their sins against G-d and that will include the Arabs living there too.

G-d isn't careless. He knows who is who and can separate the difference with the skill of a surgeon's hand using a scalpel.

G-d wishes that none would perish but we must take the Words of Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Zechariah, Obadiah, Zephaniah, Joel "literally" because there is no other way to take it. It's coming and it is coming soon. The whole world will be thrown into the biggest turmoil this world has ever seen. Your Hebrew prophets predicted it all. Not a word they spoke will fall to the ground. Not one word. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
Toledot Yeshu

No one who is Jewish, no born Jew and no one who converts to Judaism, can believe in Jeshu as the literal son of God or as the messiah. For the Jewish people, there is no God but God

Toledot Yeshu

No one who is Jewish, no born Jew and no one who converts to Judaism, can believe in Jeshu as the literal son of God or as the messiah. For the Jewish people, there is no God but God

JESUS was born a JEW AND ALL THE WRITERS OF THE NEW TESTMENT WERE JEWS except one=LUKE!!!

Toledot Yeshu

JESUS was born a JEW AND ALL THE WRITERS OF THE NEW TESTMENT WERE JEWS except one=LUKE!!!

You broke the first commandment.

GOD IS JESUS AND JESUS IS GOD!!! BASIC TRUTH IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER IN GOD'S WORD!!! and you??

GOD IS JESUS AND JESUS IS GOD!!! BASIC TRUTH IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER IN GOD'S WORD!!! and you??

YOU broke the first commandment. You then have the audacity to given a condescending lecture to Jewish people.

JEWS HAVE MORE TO LEARN===

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Zechariah 12:10

YOU broke the first commandment. You then have the audacity to given a condescending lecture to Jewish people.

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Not from the likes of you. YOU broke the first commandment.

LEARN FROM GOD'S WORD ABOUT JESUS!!!===Revelation 1:7
"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.====Jesus' Side is Pierced
…36For these things came to pass to fulfill the Scripture, "NOT A BONE OF HIM SHALL BE BROKEN." 37And again another Scripture says, "THEY SHALL LOOK ON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED. JOHN 19:37

"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.====Jesus' Side is Pierced
…36For these things came to pass to fulfill the Scripture, "NOT A BONE OF HIM SHALL BE BROKEN." 37And again another Scripture says, "THEY SHALL LOOK ON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED. JOHN 19:37

YOU broke the first commandment.

YES!!! THE PHARISEES CURSED AT JESUS SAYING HE BROKE THEIR COMMANDMENTS TOO!!!===

◄ Exodus 32:9 ►
"I have seen these people," the LORD said to Moses, "and they are a stiff-necked people.

YES!!! THE PHARISEES CURSED AT JESUS SAYING HE BROKE THEIR COMMANDMENTS TOO!!!===

◄ Exodus 32:9 ►
"I have seen these people," the LORD said to Moses, "and they are a stiff-necked people.

YOU already broke the first commandment. You have indicated that you have no problem lying. Now you offer condescending lectures.

Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. Matthew 7:15

i have nothing to learn from your beliefs. in fact, i thank G-d every day that my G-d isn't the one you breathe fire and brimstone about.

jesus didn't preach any of the vileness you do.

HOW STRANGE!!! JESUS TALKED AND WARNED ABOUT THE ALL TO REAL HELL MORE THAN ANY OTHER WHO'S WORDS ARE RECORDED IN THE BIBLE!!! Did you know that truth???

Forum List

Back