BIBLE Prophecy about THE JEWS is proof the BIBLE is TRUE!!

Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. Matthew 7:15

i have nothing to learn from your beliefs. in fact, i thank G-d every day that my G-d isn't the one you breathe fire and brimstone about.

jesus didn't preach any of the vileness you do.

HOW STRANGE!!! JESUS TALKED AND WARNED ABOUT THE ALL TO REAL HELL MORE THAN ANY OTHER WHO'S WORDS ARE RECORDED IN THE BIBLE!!! Did you know that truth???

YOU broke the first commandment.

Hell didn't come about until the fifth century. I don't have time to give you a history lesson on Christian history.

HOW STRANGE!!! JESUS TALKED AND WARNED ABOUT THE ALL TO REAL HELL MORE THAN ANY OTHER WHO'S WORDS ARE RECORDED IN THE BIBLE!!! Did you know that truth???

Hell didn't come about until the fifth century. I don't have time to give you a history lesson on Christian history.

HOW STRANGE!!! JESUS TALKED ABOUT THE ALL TO REAL HELL IN AD 32

No, complete fiction.

“JESUS== will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.’ 44 Then they themselves also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” MATTHEW 25:41-46

No, complete fiction.

“JESUS== will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.’ 44 Then they themselves also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” MATTHEW 25:41-46

Jesus didn't say anything. No eyewitnesses. No contemporary witnesses. He didn't leave any writings. No contemporary accounts exist.

YOU broke the first commandment. You are in no position to lecture Jews. None.

No, complete fiction.

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. REVELATION 20:1115

JESUS was born a JEW AND ALL THE WRITERS OF THE NEW TESTMENT WERE JEWS except one=LUKE!!!

You broke the first commandment.

GOD IS JESUS AND JESUS IS GOD!!! BASIC TRUTH IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER IN GOD'S WORD!!! and you??

37 JESUS==said to him, "'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' 38"This is the great and foremost commandment. 39"The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' MATTHEW 22:37-38

No, complete fiction.

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. REVELATION 20:1115

Again. Hell doesn't come around till the 5th century.

Again. Hell doesn't come around till the 5th century.

MAYBE GOD FORGOT!!!! OR COULD IT BE YOU ARE A little slow???

You broke the first commandment.

GOD IS JESUS AND JESUS IS GOD!!! BASIC TRUTH IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER IN GOD'S WORD!!! and you??

37 JESUS==said to him, "'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' 38"This is the great and foremost commandment. 39"The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' MATTHEW 22:37-38

I am the Lord thy god, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

You don't love Jewish people. You have zero respect.

I don't have time to give you a history lesson on Jewish history,you can read the book of J eremiah, BUT IN SHORT THE JEWISH people rejected GOD and lived in sin and chose to follow after false gods and the price they paid was huge= I SRAEL WAS DESTROYED AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD!

The Jewish people tend to forget, but the nation is also quickly reminded of many of its sins. Israel re-establishment is due to courage and faith of its people, of course, under HaShem's watch:)

Wrong. Israels restoration was divine providence because G-d always planned on restoring his people back to the land of Israel. The prophets foretold of it. This is the land G-d gave Abraham.

If you want to get down to facts, G-d has done it in spite of His people, not because of them. You'll get that later on down the line. It's in Ezekiel. Read it.

G-d will indeed clean house such as you have never seen before in your life. The house of Joseph and Jacob will consume the house of Essau like stubble. Jacob will wax lean which means there will be a great loss of life in the Israeli military and population.

But as you are one who fears the LORD and believes on the G-d of Israel you can rest assured that those who are removed out of the way during the coming battle perished for their sins against G-d and that will include the Arabs living there too.

G-d isn't careless. He knows who is who and can separate the difference with the skill of a surgeon's hand using a scalpel.

G-d wishes that none would perish but we must take the Words of Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Zechariah, Obadiah, Zephaniah, Joel "literally" because there is no other way to take it. It's coming and it is coming soon. The whole world will be thrown into the biggest turmoil this world has ever seen. Your Hebrew prophets predicted it all. Not a word they spoke will fall to the ground. Not one word. - Jeremiah

I love how goyim claim to Know the Hebrew bible. And this is why Jews don't enter into discussion on issues concerning the Torah with the goyim, it's like discussing Torah with a cat or dog

I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? 3 “Lord, they have killed Your prophets, they have torn down Your altars, and I alone am left, and they are seeking my life.” 4 But what is the divine response to him? “I have kept for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” 5 In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s [c]gracious choice. 6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.
7 What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened; 8 just as it is written,
“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes to see not and ears to hear not,
Down to this very day.”
9 And David says,
“Let their table become a snare and a trap,
And a stumbling block and a retribution to them.
“Let their eyes be darkened to see not,
And bend their backs forever.”
11 I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous. 12 Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be! 13 But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if somehow I might move to jealousy my fellow countrymen and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the first piece of dough is holy, the lump is also; and if the root is holy, the branches are too.
17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21 for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22 Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?
25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,
“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”
27 “This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. 32 For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.
33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.
romans 11

ALMIGHTY GOD IS ONE BUT THREE=GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLYSPIRIT = ONEALMIGHTY GOD . MAN WAS CREATED IN GOD'S IMAGE ONE BUT THREE= ONEMAN= BODY,SOUL and SPIRIT=one man!!!

PHP:
Toledot Yeshu

Jewish sources avoid the Greek name "Jesus", meaning 'savior', and abbreviate Jeschua to "Jeshu' which means "may his name be blotted out!"

"...the Toledot Yeshu relates with the most indecent details that Miriam (mary), a hairdresser of Bethlehem,. affianced to a young man named Jochanan (Joesph), was seduced by a libertine, Joseph Panther or Pandira, and gave birth to a son whom she named Johosuah or Jeschu. According to the Talmudic authors of the Sota and the Sanhedrim, Jeschu was taken during his boyhood to Egypt, where he was initiated into the secrets doctrines of the priests, and on his return to Palestine gave himself up to the practice of magic. The Toledot Yeshu, however, goes on to say that on reaching manhood, Jeschu learnt the secret of his illegitimacy, on account of which he was driven out of the Synagogue and took refuge for a time in Galilee."

"To Christians, the central tenet of their religion is the belief that Jeshuis the Son of God, part of the trinity, the savior of souls who is the messiah. He is God's revelation through flesh. Jeshu was, in Christian terms, God incarnate, God in the flesh who came to Earth to absorb the sins of humans and therefore free from sin those who accepted his divinity. To Jews, whatever wonderful teacher and storyteller Jeshu may have been, he was just a human, not the son of God (except in the metaphorical sense in which all humans are children of God). In the Jewish view, Jeshu cannot save souls; only God can. Jeshu did not, in the Jewish view, rise from the dead."

"Judaism does not accept the notion of original sin, the idea that people are bad from birth and cannot remove sin by themselves but need an act of grace provided by the sacrificial death of Jeshu as atonement for all of humanity's sins. For Christians, there are no other forms of salvation other than through Jeshu."

Toledot Yeshu*-*Program in Judaic Studies, Princeton University

No one who is Jewish, no born Jew and no one who converts to Judaism, can believe in Jeshu as the literal son of God or as the messiah. For the Jewish people, there is no God but God

Unless they are Messianic Jews......... :eusa_angel:

I don't have time to give you a history lesson on Jewish history,you can read the book of J eremiah, BUT IN SHORT THE JEWISH people rejected GOD and lived in sin and chose to follow after false gods and the price they paid was huge= I SRAEL WAS DESTROYED AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD!

The Jewish people tend to forget, but the nation is also quickly reminded of many of its sins. Israel re-establishment is due to courage and faith of its people, of course, under HaShem's watch:)

Wrong. Israels restoration was divine providence because G-d always planned on restoring his people back to the land of Israel. The prophets foretold of it. This is the land G-d gave Abraham.

If you want to get down to facts, G-d has done it in spite of His people, not because of them. You'll get that later on down the line. It's in Ezekiel. Read it.

G-d will indeed clean house such as you have never seen before in your life. The house of Joseph and Jacob will consume the house of Essau like stubble. Jacob will wax lean which means there will be a great loss of life in the Israeli military and population.

But as you are one who fears the LORD and believes on the G-d of Israel you can rest assured that those who are removed out of the way during the coming battle perished for their sins against G-d and that will include the Arabs living there too.

G-d isn't careless. He knows who is who and can separate the difference with the skill of a surgeon's hand using a scalpel.

G-d wishes that none would perish but we must take the Words of Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Zechariah, Obadiah, Zephaniah, Joel "literally" because there is no other way to take it. It's coming and it is coming soon. The whole world will be thrown into the biggest turmoil this world has ever seen. Your Hebrew prophets predicted it all. Not a word they spoke will fall to the ground. Not one word. - Jeremiah

God is pefect. Men are not.

Forum List

Back