Bible prophesy: World government

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Do you believe the Bible prophesy's a world government in the latter days? Do you think we're in those days now?

I would answer both questions with a "Yes, I do."

So...as believers, should we resist the coming world government? Wouldn't doing so be opposing the very will of God himself?

God gave me free will not to roll over and take it up the ass.

Which means what? You have the free will to oppose God's will?

Yes, I suppose you do. Heck, we all do, but there are consequences when we do, isn't there?

Yes, I suppose you do. Heck, we all do, but there are consequences when we do, isn't there?

Yes, that's exactly what I have...and I have no qualms about resisting anything that I believe would jeopardize anyone's choice to live a Christ-centered life.

Very good OldMan! God said to resist Evil and Oppression but Americans are so dumb (and most have never even read the Bible) they actually believe as you do.

Hey guy, I would answer yes to both questions too. But the New World Order/government isn't God's will, it is His prediction and His forewarning so we are able to recognize it when we see it.
And we are to resist the New World Order( headed by Satan ) to the degree of having our heads dislodged from our bodies.

Do you believe the Bible prophesy's a world government in the latter days? Do you think we're in those days now?

So...as believers, should we resist the coming world government? Wouldn't doing so be opposing the very will of God himself?

Doesn't the end of days suck ass for humans?

Wouldn't god want us to fend off the coming horrors?

Do you want to be someones kept pet liberal so bad that you roll over and beg, knowing how horrible it will be?

fucks wrong with you?

There is already a 'world' government, and very much in the sense that 'the world' is used by Jesus.

International businesses run things. They are the truly global entities.
Individuals and governments remain attached to limited territory while the major corporations and investors range freely across the globe, taking advantage of everyone and everything that suits their purposes. They remain untouchable by being extraterritorial in the greatest sense of the word.

There is already a 'world' government, and very much in the sense that 'the world' is used by Jesus.

International businesses run things. They are the truly global entities.
Individuals and governments remain attached to limited territory while the major corporations and investors range freely across the globe, taking advantage of everyone and everything that suits their purposes. They remain untouchable by being extraterritorial in the greatest sense of the word.

Ever hear of the UN?

:eusa_hand:

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... Dr. Jack an' Rexella been sayin'...

... when we on our last pope...

... dat gonna usher in dat New World Order...

... an' den Russia an' China gonna be the kings of the east...

... and dey gonna swoop across the Euphrates river...

... an' invade Israel...

... den Jesus gonna come an' rapture the church...

... an' den 7 years later he gonna come back...

... an' remove all sources o' evil...

... an' throw all dem lefty lib'rals dat refuse to repent...

... inna lake o' fire an' brimstone...

... an' den we gonna live happily ever after.
:cool:

Very good OldMan! God said to resist Evil and Oppression but Americans are so dumb (and most have never even read the Bible) they actually believe as you do.

I'd suggest that the greatest danger isn't from those who have never read the Bible, but those who have only read it superficially.

Interesting comments, a good many of which take the liberty of supposing what I think about it. I haven't said yet, but I will now.

I don't believe the end-times prophesies are suggestions about a possible future. I believe they will happen, just as predicted. Old Testament prophets told what WOULD happen, not what MIGHT happen, and I see no reason to suppose New Testament prophesy should be any different. There will be a world government and, eventually, a single world leader. During that time of tribulation, believers will not be killed for resisting, but for simply being believers unwilling to renounce their faith in Christ.

Should we resist it? No, but neither should we encourage it. Instead, we should be about our work for our Master and nothing else. Several of the parables of Jesus speak to being a good servant, taking care of the master's business while he is away, and Jesus said in Matthew 24 that the servant found doing the Master's work when He returns will be blessed.

Ok, what work should we be doing? It's simply summed up in what we call The Great Commission. We should be working to advance the Kingdom and bring the Good News to everybody we can, right up until the moment when Jesus returns. That's all we should be doing as that's all He told us to do.

Modern-day American Christianity, however, has become more of a political movement than a Gospel movement and the idea of NOT resisting even an evil government is a strange concept to many. We spend so much time trying to force "God back into the schools" or to pass "Godly" laws and enforce "Godly" morals on everyone else that we've lost sight of our true mission. Consequently, to suggest that we are not to oppose whatever government we live under flies in the face of our modern conception of what Christianity is.

Yet, Jesus himself told us to submit to authority, to obey the laws and be good citizens. He did not qualify that commandment at all and, in fact, gave us the example of Himself. He did not oppose Rome, which was arguably one of the most evil governments in history. He did not agitate for "Godly" laws, lead protests or even write letters to the editor. He simply submitted to Rome right up to the point of death. What gives us the right to do otherwise? Either Jesus is an example for us, or He is not.

So, my position is simple: It's coming, you can't stop it and trying to stop it puts one in the position of opposing God. Instead, we should be doing just what Paul told Timothy to do in the latter days: Preach the Gospel, in season and out. Do the work we've been sent to do and keep doing just that and nothing else.

Yes, I do.

I do not believe in Holstons interpretation though. He claims the Jews want to rule the world. He's wrong. The Iron Lady had it right years ago. It is Communism that wants to rule the world. Not the Jews. This New World Order is the same as the last New World Order the communists were working on. Margaret Thatcher was very much like Ronald Reagan. In fact they were quite close. They both agreed the greatest threat we faced was Communism. Both recognized the threat that Russia posed in the world and knew of their imperialistic ambitions. I believe the Russians have merely aligned themselves with Islamists ( such as Iran ) for their own purposes. ( Ezekiel 37 ) I also believe that the Communists inside America have played both sides in order to create fear and confusion over terrorism - yet give it more free reign - more rights than other americans - to the purpose of creating a confllict - a crisis which later on they take full advantage of and use to their benefit. I do consider Communism far more dangerous than radical islamists. They are being used as pawns by the russians in my opinion. In Ezekiel you'll find the Russians turn on the Muslims once they arrive on the mountains of Jerusalem. They will be killing them right there on the mountains of Jerusalem it is quite a scene to imagine as G-d of Israel steps in and wipes them out. It will take the Israelis 6 or 7 months to bury all the dead bodies up there.

part 2 answer:

When you ask wouldn't resisting the coming World government be opposing the will of G-d himself. No. It would be fulfilling the will of G-d to resist. Why? Because in the New Testament book of Revelation there is a very clear warning not to take the mark of the beast. The book of Revelation clearly states that without this mark in your hand or forehead you will not be able to buy, sell or trade. John ( writer of Revelations ) is describing a cashless society, a society that uses some mark that scans your hand or forehead in order to make a purchase, sell an item or trade an item. The technology for such a mark is already here. It is called the RFID chip ( radio frequency identification chip ) and it is capable of controlling your thoughts, actions, - its probably tied to the new interest Obama has mentioned in "brain mapping".. According to Revelation those who took the mark bowed down and worshiped the beast - they were no longer in posession of a free will - but rather a robot of sorts -

According to Revelation, anyone who takes this mark, this RFID chip in order to buy, sell, trade and become part of this new world order will lose their salvation ( if they were saved ) forever OR they will lose their opportunity for salvation because God will not accept anyone who has accepted that mark. It is very clear. There are no loop holes or exceptions, do not take the mark. For the record, Henry Kissinger told the Bilderberg members that every man, woman and child would be chipped by 2017. The RFID chip has now been incorporated into the medical field and is said to be part of the requirements of Obamacare. I have never read Obamacare - Complete Lives Systems - and could not verify whether the RFID is in there or not. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
Two points * I don't believe Barack Obama is the anti Christ. He does not meet the requirements.

** Communists have been using front organizations from the beginning. What is a front organization? Well, it is an organization that looks good from the outside but its real purpose is to fulfill the agenda of the one behind it. There can be innocent members inside who do not realise what is going on. ( such as Bilderberg ) In this case, communists. Probably the most under reported front organization for communists is the one Henry Kissinger founded many years ago. The name of the organization is YPO. Young Presidents Organization.

In order to be a member of YPO you must own a company that produces more than 10 million dollars a year profit and be under the age of 50. This is how they brought in the leaders of every successful corporation many years ago -to groom them - to bring them under their umbrella of communism ( unbeknownst to the participants ) and select the most powerful and the most pristine reputations to become the members of Bilderberg! It's a two step process. You won't find much on the YPO but I have a friend who was a member and has had lunch with Kissinger on five separate occasions. Kissinger made a habit of taking these members to special events, meeting for lunch, etc in order to select the best candidates for the ultimate communist front organization. ( Bilderberg which is headed by Etienne Davignon born into the Solvay family - a nazi who honored Hitler at his own Solvay School of Business Graduation ceremony by having banners of Hitler hung from the graduation halls. With Jewish students graduating in attendance - later there was much protest from Jewish Belgians but the Solvay family who owns the world reknowned Business school refused to apologise) Which today of course you know as Bilderberg. These are not Jews but they used the name to confuse outsiders and have them believe it is some sort of Jewish conspiracy. ( It's not ) So when you blame the corporations for the collapse of our economy please realise it became another front group for the communists many years ago. Once they went from YPO to official members of Bilderberg ( so did main players in Media, News, etc ) they were sworn to secrecy. This is how the communists in Europe used the NGO's ( non governmental organizations ) with communists inside USA to take over our government. Congressman Larry McDonald, a democrat who was Gen. Pattons first cousin explained many years ago that the Communists were infiltrating through NGO's like CFR. The one connection he missed was YPO because they managed to keep YPO under the radar and to this day you'll find little about it on the internet. Have a great day! - Jeremiah

Last edited:

Yes, I do.

I do not believe in Holstons interpretation though. He claims the Jews want to rule the world. He's wrong. The Iron Lady had it right years ago. It is Communism that wants to rule the world. Not the Jews. This New World Order is the same as the last New World Order the communists were working on. Margaret Thatcher was very much like Ronald Reagan. In fact they were quite close. They both agreed the greatest threat we faced was Communism. Both recognized the threat that Russia posed in the world and knew of their imperialistic ambitions. I believe the Russians have merely aligned themselves with Islamists ( such as Iran ) for their own purposes. ( Ezekiel 37 ) I also believe that the Communists inside America have played both sides in order to create fear and confusion over terrorism - yet give it more free reign - more rights than other americans - to the purpose of creating a confllict - a crisis which later on they take full advantage of and use to their benefit. I do consider Communism far more dangerous than radical islamists. They are being used as pawns by the russians in my opinion. In Ezekiel you'll find the Russians turn on the Muslims once they arrive on the mountains of Jerusalem. They will be killing them right there on the mountains of Jerusalem it is quite a scene to imagine as G-d of Israel steps in and wipes them out. It will take the Israelis 6 or 7 months to bury all the dead bodies up there.

part 2 answer:

When you ask wouldn't resisting the coming World government be opposing the will of G-d himself. No. It would be fulfilling the will of G-d to resist. Why? Because in the New Testament book of Revelation there is a very clear warning not to take the mark of the beast. The book of Revelation clearly states that without this mark in your hand or forehead you will not be able to buy, sell or trade. John ( writer of Revelations ) is describing a cashless society, a society that uses some mark that scans your hand or forehead in order to make a purchase, sell an item or trade an item. The technology for such a mark is already here. It is called the RFID chip ( radio frequency identification chip ) and it is capable of controlling your thoughts, actions, - its probably tied to the new interest Obama has mentioned in "brain mapping".. According to Revelation those who took the mark bowed down and worshiped the beast - they were no longer in posession of a free will - but rather a robot of sorts -

According to Revelation, anyone who takes this mark, this RFID chip in order to buy, sell, trade and become part of this new world order will lose their salvation ( if they were saved ) forever OR they will lose their opportunity for salvation because God will not accept anyone who has accepted that mark. It is very clear. There are no loop exceptions, do not take the mark. For the record, Henry Kissinger told the Bilderberg members that every man, woman and child would be chipped by 2017. The RFID chip has now been incorporated into the medical field and is said to be part of the requirements of Obamacare. I have never read Obamacare - Complete Lives Systems - and could not verify whether the RFID is in there or not. - Jeremiah

Odd that someone proposing this would find her/himself in disagreement with Jesus, who said only one sin is unforgivable, and it had nothing to do with computer chips.

Yes, I do.

part 2 answer:

According to Revelation, anyone who takes this mark, this RFID chip in order to buy, sell, trade and become part of this new world order will lose their salvation ( if they were saved ) forever OR they will lose their opportunity for salvation because God will not accept anyone who has accepted that mark. It is very clear. There are no loop exceptions, do not take the mark. For the record, Henry Kissinger told the Bilderberg members that every man, woman and child would be chipped by 2017. The RFID chip has now been incorporated into the medical field and is said to be part of the requirements of Obamacare. I have never read Obamacare - Complete Lives Systems - and could not verify whether the RFID is in there or not. - Jeremiah

Odd that someone proposing this would find her/himself in disagreement with Jesus, who said only one sin is unforgivable, and it had nothing to do with computer chips.

Correct. What is the unpardonable sin? It is knowingly rejecting the Holy Spirit which is blasphemy ( I would guess at this writing maybe 1% of the world if that has ever commited the unpardonable sin ) & choosing to serve satan instead. Anyone taking the RFID chip is going to be bowing down to the beast. The bible has foretold of this event and warns anyone who takes that mark is going to lose their opportunity for salvation forever. Who did Jesus say would be saved? Those that endure UNTIL THE END. What will happen if you don't "endure until the end and resist that mark?" You won't be saved. It is just that simple. Read Revelations 14:9 if you don't believe me. John of Patmos tells you exactly what will happen to someone who takes the mark of the beast. ( RFID chip)

- Jeremiah

I'd suggest that the greatest danger isn't from those who have never read the Bible, but those who have only read it superficially.

Yes, the scriptures say God said, My people perish for lack of knowledge. There will be many perishing for lack of knowledge because although they have more freedom to use bibles here in America than perhaps anywhere else on earth, they do not. Why? I don't know the answer to that.

What I do know is the history of chinese christians who believed they would be raptured before communism took over their nation. Why did they believe that? Because their pastors told them that they would be raptured. They said, don't involve yourself with the matters of politics or speaking out against an evil government because you'll be raptured and gone before communism ever takes root and besides - its not your fight. ( how wrong they were! ) So the Chinese Christians stayed out of govt. affairs, silent and ignored what was going on. Because they believed their pastors.

So the communists took over one day in China and all the Chinese Christians were rounded up and taken to prisons, work camps - beaten tortured and put to death and many were very angry because they didn't understand why their pastors lied to them. I am not so sure the pastors lied to them. I believe the pastors lacked knowledge on what the Word of God said and had falsely interpreted what the role of the church was to be. ( light and salt ) That is why 2 Timothy 2: 15 says Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved. In other words, study the Word and know it for yourself. Don't leave the interpretations of scripture up to someone speaking from the pulpit. That is foolishness. - Jeremiah

Last edited:

Yes, I do.

part 2 answer:

According to Revelation, anyone who takes this mark, this RFID chip in order to buy, sell, trade and become part of this new world order will lose their salvation ( if they were saved ) forever OR they will lose their opportunity for salvation because God will not accept anyone who has accepted that mark. It is very clear. There are no loop holes or exceptions, do not take the mark. For the record, Henry Kissinger told the Bilderberg members that every man, woman and child would be chipped by 2017. The RFID chip has now been incorporated into the medical field and is said to be part of the requirements of Obamacare. I have never read Obamacare - Complete Lives Systems - and could not verify whether the RFID is in there or not. - Jeremiah

Yes, resisting the mark is indeed a Biblically commanded resistance. However, to receive the mark will require one to repudiate their faith in Christ and has nothing to do with resisting the world government itself or the imposition of it. It has to do with keeping the faith. 

The lesson to learned from that prophesy is the same lesson which we learn from Daniel in the OT and Peter and John in the NT. In both cases, they resisted being told they could not practice their faith and stood firm for God. In neither case did they oppose the government itself or even question the right of leaders to impose such a restriction. They simply refused to disavow their faith, at whatever cost.

Forum List

Back