Bible prophesy: World government

Where does Christ tell us to be actively involved in politics? He commanded us to do a lot of things, but not that.
So you must have a big problem with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton right?

Also, based on what you said, I guess the Revolutionary Era Religious Leaders were going against Scripture when they encouraged their flock to resist the Crown?

I think you know that you're mixing real Christianity with modern 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Charity Churches in an attempt to deceive people.

And for that reason, I think you would make a great Communist OldMan.

I think Martin Luther King would be a better example of a Christian who made a difference in American politics. Martin Luther King warned his people that Communism was the greatest enemy of the church and that he was very aware of the danger it posed to Americans. If were Martin Luther King were alive today he would be equally opposed to Black Liberation Theology which is Marxism with a religious cloak. For any Christian who doubts the importance of their role in American politics I would urge them to research some of Martin Luther Kings sermons and specifically on the dangers of communism.

- Jeremiah

The mark is the chip. You are confusing the 144,000 sealed in Revelation 7 who belong to God. They are from the 12 tribes of Israel and belong to G-d. The beast does not seal these 144,000 with a mark. That is G-d.

You can find the description of the beast in Revelation 13 and that he is described in the same precise manner in the book of Daniel ( old testament ) No one was able to buy, sell or trade without that mark. The day will come when the people of the world will be told that if they don't take the RFID chip they won't be able to buy, sell or trade. This will usher in the great tribulation John of Patmos depicts in Revelation. I find your interpretation that the beast will mark the true believers to be fascinating, Bik. I'd love to hear more about what you've been told about that. I have never heard anyone mention this before. - Jeri

- Jeri

I don't know what 'Beast' you're referring to. It's a Christian thing I've never heard of before. But I will let you know about what I'm speaking of more later. Once I have time I will respond. :cool:

I look forward to it, Bik. I'm fascinated by what you have stated about it. I have never heard that before anywhere! I'm really interested in learning more. Thanks. - Jeri

The greatest lie being told to the American people is that this new world order is a Jewish conspiracy. It truly has nothing to do with the Jews and if you examine the real players you'll find they have no allegience to Israel or to the Jewish people. The people that make up this new world order come from every race, nationality, creed under the sun. There is nothing "Jewish" about it. - Jeremiah

However, to receive the mark will require one to repudiate their faith in Christ and has nothing to do with.......
Satan will demand allegiance and will require one to repudiate their faith in Christ in order to keeps one's head.
But we will be cajoled into the chip before that happens. And religious faith will not even be mentioned. We'll be told it's for convenience at the market, for expediency at the local Obamacare clinic, it's beneficial for locating missing pets, so, only a bad parent would not give their children that same level of protection, a safer way to receive our welfare entitlements, the only way to receive SS checks, no more banking errors, or fiddling with cash or atms, etc. They will make it so appealing that the uninformed will line up to get it.

In fact if some one was smart enough to "map" the human brain, then the chip could even be used to "suggest" alternative thoughts and actions.

Last edited:
However, to receive the mark will require one to repudiate their faith in Christ and has nothing to do with.......
Satan will demand allegiance and will require one to repudiate their faith in Christ in order to keeps one's head.
But we will be cajoled into the chip before that happens. And religious faith will not even be mentioned. We'll be told it's for convenience at the market, for expediency at the local Obamacare clinic, it's beneficial for locating missing pets, so, only a bad parent would not give their children that same level of protection, a safer way to receive our welfare entitlements, the only way to receive SS checks, no more banking errors, or fiddling with cash or atms, etc. They will make it so appealing that the uninformed will line up to get it.

In fact if some one was smart enough to "map" the human brain, then the chip could even be used to "suggest" alternative thoughts and actions.

Not if we are warning them now not to! I tell that to all people I meet, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics, Muslims, Buddhists, everyone - no one should take that mark - ( rfid chip ) it does far more than they are telling you about. There is no question God knew this day was coming and this is why it is in His Word not to take that mark. - Jeri

The revived Roman Empire is already under way. That is Europe. I believe we will see the anti christ come out of Europe. Obama is not from Europe. That is one conflict I have. - Jeri

Okay I'll bite, what the rfid chip?

lol. It is a radio frequency identification chip. It is already has a model out being used for other purposes such as gps for animals, etc. But this specific chip I am speaking of would be identified as the requirement to buy, sell, trade in the future. It is predicted that at that time there would be a cashless society, Mike. Obviously we are not there yet.

It is a serious concern for Christians because according to our New Testament if we take that mark ( which I believe is the rfid chip they will issue in future ) we will lose our salvations forever. I won't take it no matter what. I have heard from some people that the technology for that specific chip is capable of modifying human behavior. Such as bowing down and worshiping the anti christ. I personally do not believe in the rapture but I do believe Christians will be fleeing when the anti christ appears. That is what we are told to do in the New Testament. - Jeri

Where does Christ tell us to be actively involved in politics? He commanded us to do a lot of things, but not that.
So you must have a big problem with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton right?

Also, based on what you said, I guess the Revolutionary Era Religious Leaders were going against Scripture when they encouraged their flock to resist the Crown?

I think you know that you're mixing real Christianity with modern 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Charity Churches in an attempt to deceive people.

And for that reason, I think you would make a great Communist OldMan.

Not to be rude or anything but....what the hell are you talking about?

Martin Luther King warned his people that Communism was the greatest enemy of the church and that he was very aware of the danger it posed to Americans.

- Jeremiah

:confused::confused::confused:

Then how do you explain this? It's a picture of MLK supposedly attending a Communist indoctrination class in Cuba. It was widely circulated among ultra-right wing, anti-Communist organizations in the early 60's. I even personally remember seeing it prominently displayed at a truck stop in LeCompte, LA in 1961, or thereabouts.

If MLK recognized Communism as a threat, why would anti-Communist's accuse him of being a Communist?

Attachments

• $Martin Luther King at Communist Training School.jpg
    $Martin Luther King at Communist Training School.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 72
The greatest lie being told to the American people is that this new world order is a Jewish conspiracy. It truly has nothing to do with the Jews and if you examine the real players you'll find they have no allegience to Israel or to the Jewish people. The people that make up this new world order come from every race, nationality, creed under the sun. There is nothing "Jewish" about it. - Jeremiah

True, but according to the Bible, the Jews will bear the brunt of its effects.

The revived Roman Empire is already under way. That is Europe. I believe we will see the anti christ come out of Europe. Obama is not from Europe. That is one conflict I have. - Jeri

Jeremiah, What if the New World Order offered Obama the next NWO presidency? The current president says he is just treading water until Obama takes over. Soros and Kissinger have already stated that depending on how well Obama does in bringing America into compliance with the NWO charter is his primer.
Obama already "advises" France and Germany as to their role in European NWO compliance on that front. He's behind the scenes on both sides of Pak/Afgan. He is already fulfilling prophecy by removing regimes, and surrounding Israel with it's enemies. And I don't see anyone else even trying to broker peace in the Middle East. The Bible states emphatically that whoever gets Israel to sign the false peace treaty is the Antichrist, and I just don't see anyone else in the running right now that would fit the profile.

Jeremiah, What if the New World Order offered Obama the next NWO presidency? The current president says he is just treading water until Obama takes over. Soros and Kissinger have already stated that depending on how well Obama does in bringing America into compliance with the NWO charter is his primer.
Obama already "advises" France and Germany as to their role in European NWO compliance on that front. He's behind the scenes on both sides of Pak/Afgan. He is already fulfilling prophecy by removing regimes, and surrounding Israel with it's enemies. And I don't see anyone else even trying to broker peace in the Middle East. The Bible states emphatically that whoever gets Israel to sign the false peace treaty is the Antichrist, and I just don't see anyone else in the running right now that would fit the profile.

There's a current President of the New World Order?

Do tell!

Rompuy. He works out of Brussels, and was an EU unknown until Soros and Kissinger and the others in the "Commission" appointed him life term President of the EU. ( as per a treaty that the Commission dreamed up one day at the polo match, and is now the law of the land. Pres. of EU is not the job the antichrist will fill, but is a subsidiary government, under the NWO direction. A permanent appointment that Rompuy is already opting out of after 3 short years of European bliss.

The other subsidiaries also are appointment ruled. Obama has been promised a quick rise through the ranks, when He's done with us.

The countries that gave up sovereignty to join the EU now want elections, because they found out quickly that taxation without representation sucks. Rompuy told them to forget it, <literally, his words, unless they are willing to give up a "lot more power" to the Commission.

What we are witnessing now are ten little horns telling the big horns what they can and can't do.
They took an American unknown and made him President. Since Nixon we have had only one Pres. that was not a NWO proponent.
It is a NWO by 1000 cuts that we have been experiencing in America.

One of the attributes of the anti-christ is that there will be an unnatural love for him. That was certainly applicable to a junior Senator, that did nothing to be globally recognized for and yet took his campaign worldwide and laurel was placed on the unknown's head. Kennedy did it at a time when the world was in love with America. But this was different.

Other NWO Commission entities, the real 1%:
Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome, United Nations, World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund.

Their goal now is to turn the UN into a landless country under which all other countries are subject to.
They will approve their own request and any UN treaties that we have signed will take precedence over our constitution. No matter who tells you they won't.

While everything you say is true I am expecting more out of the antichrist than what I see in Obama. I am expecting someone extremely charismatic, a uniter on a scale unprecedented. When this guy makes a deal it gets closed the first time. Not the 10th. This is someone who is going to come on the scene like no other. I do not see that Obama has united America much less the world. We've got Afganistan situation growing worse now -Iraq is still unstable - he has disrupted peace throughout the middle east - look at Libya, Egypt, now Syria, he's talking about Iran and now he's incited North Korea to the point of threatening a nuclear attack against us. Man of war? Yes. Man of peace? Savior of the World? Definitely not. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
Rompuy. He works out of Brussels, and was an EU unknown until Soros and Kissinger and the others in the "Commission" appointed him life term President of the EU. ( as per a treaty that the Commission dreamed up one day at the polo match, and is now the law of the land. Pres. of EU is not the job the antichrist will fill, but is a subsidiary government, under the NWO direction. A permanent appointment that Rompuy is already opting out of after 3 short years of European bliss.

The other subsidiaries also are appointment ruled. Obama has been promised a quick rise through the ranks, when He's done with us.

The countries that gave up sovereignty to join the EU now want elections, because they found out quickly that taxation without representation sucks. Rompuy told them to forget it, <literally, his words, unless they are willing to give up a "lot more power" to the Commission.

What we are witnessing now are ten little horns telling the big horns what they can and can't do.
They took an American unknown and made him President. Since Nixon we have had only one Pres. that was not a NWO proponent.
It is a NWO by 1000 cuts that we have been experiencing in America.

One of the attributes of the anti-christ is that there will be an unnatural love for him. That was certainly applicable to a junior Senator, that did nothing to be globally recognized for and yet took his campaign worldwide and laurel was placed on the unknown's head. Kennedy did it at a time when the world was in love with America. But this was different.

Other NWO Commission entities, the real 1%:
Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome, United Nations, World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund.

Their goal now is to turn the UN into a landless country under which all other countries are subject to.
They will approve their own request and any UN treaties that we have signed will take precedence over our constitution. No matter who tells you they won't.

Right. There is a reason for his working out of Belgium. Belgium is going to be the judicial branch of the government of NWO as well as at the head. I read about it some time ago.

Here is a question. I hope somebody will take it as genuine interest and not an attack on Christianity as is what happens most of the time.

Here is my understanding. The Great Commission is the calling of all Christians to spread the Gospel to every corner of the Earth. So far, so good.

Here is where I get confused, and of course where I may be mistaken, although I suspect I will get different interpretations. As I understand it one of the pre-conditions of the end times is that every person on Earth has to have been exposed to the Gospel, and therefore able to have either accepted it or rejected it. Wouldn't this mean that all Christians who take the Great Commission upon themselves as their responsibility really working to cause the end times?

I ask because earlier in the thread there was some discussion about Christians' role in working against or for end times.

Jeremiah, I don't know. During Obama's first campaign my friend and her husband were on vacation on a tropical island, I don't remember which, but they left the hotel and were shopping when others realized they were American and they started running toward them shouting Obama, Obama. She said it reminded her of the movie, "Suddenly Last Summer". It kind of scared her. It's just odd.
And the NWO has already told us they are priming Obama for the lifetime post of UN president. After that he can stop smiling and start insisting. The very first call he made after he was elected to a second term was to the UN to tell them the gun ban was a go.

With all of the problems in the world, I don't know who else is involved with all of them at once, especially the main one, Israel. He's got Israel surrounded by their enemies, and is giving Iran a free pass. And he will actually agree to defend Israel, to get them to believe if they just give up their land to Hamas, and Syria, he will keep Iran in check for them and let them build their temple. Israel will believe him and adore him, right up until he plops himself down in that temple and declares himself God. That act begins the devastation of the earth that Christ returns and stops.

We have to keep in mind that the antichrist is not a human. He is Satan, and Satan is spirit. All he needs is a man with an enormous ego in a position of power. We will know for sure who Satan embodies when the man dies from a mortal head wound, yet miraculously "survives" the deadly wound. The man that forces Israel to sign the peace treaty is the man that Satan will eventually enter and take over from there, and start preforming "miracles like talking statues etc" So Satan has made his move by then. It won't be long until we find out.

Israel is the "elect" that will be lulled into a false sense of security.

Jimmy, it is that the gospel will be preached to the corners of the earth, not that everyman will to be exposed to it. The Bible tells us that when that prediction of God's takes place, we are in the End of Days.
That is end time prophesy that had no way of being fulfilled in any other time but ours. Satellites broadcast the Word all over the earth now.
Hope that helps. :)

Forum List

Back