Bible prophesy: World government

Do you believe the Bible prophesy's a world government in the latter days? Do you think we're in those days now?

I would answer both questions with a "Yes, I do."

So...as believers, should we resist the coming world government? Wouldn't doing so be opposing the very will of God himself?

Yes, I do.

I do not believe in Holstons interpretation though. He claims the Jews want to rule the world. He's wrong. The Iron Lady had it right years ago. It is Communism that wants to rule the world. Not the Jews. This New World Order is the same as the last New World Order the communists were working on. Margaret Thatcher was very much like Ronald Reagan. In fact they were quite close. They both agreed the greatest threat we faced was Communism. Both recognized the threat that Russia posed in the world and knew of their imperialistic ambitions. I believe the Russians have merely aligned themselves with Islamists ( such as Iran ) for their own purposes. ( Ezekiel 37 ) I also believe that the Communists inside America have played both sides in order to create fear and confusion over terrorism - yet give it more free reign - more rights than other americans - to the purpose of creating a confllict - a crisis which later on they take full advantage of and use to their benefit. I do consider Communism far more dangerous than radical islamists. They are being used as pawns by the russians in my opinion. In Ezekiel you'll find the Russians turn on the Muslims once they arrive on the mountains of Jerusalem. They will be killing them right there on the mountains of Jerusalem it is quite a scene to imagine as G-d of Israel steps in and wipes them out. It will take the Israelis 6 or 7 months to bury all the dead bodies up there.

part 2 answer:

When you ask wouldn't resisting the coming World government be opposing the will of G-d himself. No. It would be fulfilling the will of G-d to resist. Why? Because in the New Testament book of Revelation there is a very clear warning not to take the mark of the beast. The book of Revelation clearly states that without this mark in your hand or forehead you will not be able to buy, sell or trade. John ( writer of Revelations ) is describing a cashless society, a society that uses some mark that scans your hand or forehead in order to make a purchase, sell an item or trade an item. The technology for such a mark is already here. It is called the RFID chip ( radio frequency identification chip ) and it is capable of controlling your thoughts, actions, - its probably tied to the new interest Obama has mentioned in "brain mapping".. According to Revelation those who took the mark bowed down and worshiped the beast - they were no longer in posession of a free will - but rather a robot of sorts -

According to Revelation, anyone who takes this mark, this RFID chip in order to buy, sell, trade and become part of this new world order will lose their salvation ( if they were saved ) forever OR they will lose their opportunity for salvation because God will not accept anyone who has accepted that mark. It is very clear. There are no loop holes or exceptions, do not take the mark. For the record, Henry Kissinger told the Bilderberg members that every man, woman and child would be chipped by 2017. The RFID chip has now been incorporated into the medical field and is said to be part of the requirements of Obamacare. I have never read Obamacare - Complete Lives Systems - and could not verify whether the RFID is in there or not. - Jeremiah

Yes, resisting the mark is indeed a Biblically commanded resistance. However, to receive the mark will require one to repudiate their faith in Christ and has nothing to do with resisting the world government itself or the imposition of it. It has to do with keeping the faith.

The lesson to learned from that prophesy is the same lesson which we learn from Daniel in the OT and Peter and John in the NT. In both cases, they resisted being told they could not practice their faith and stood firm for God. In neither case did they oppose the government itself or even question the right of leaders to impose such a restriction. They simply refused to disavow their faith, at whatever cost.

I disagree. It is quite clear in the book of Acts they didn't obey government officials at all but rather continued on preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ - even being thrown in jail for it. Repeatedly. Christians are to be salt and light in the world, actively involved in government. To hide away on some island and keep their faith to themselves is the very antithesis of the purpose for them being here. Consider our greatest president - George Washington - he was a fine Christian - John Adams - another fine Christian - the signers of our Declaration of Independence - over half were men who had graduated from the seminary - holy - godly men - leading this nation. For anyone who doubts the magnitude of the importance of Christians in leadership positions of our government and their history look up David Barton on google and hear what he has to say about the historical lessons of having godly leadership in this country. There is no contradiction in a Christian being involved politically. Indeed if he is to obey God and speak out against evil how could he not be involved? - Jeremiah

Last edited:
Do you believe the Bible prophesy's a world government in the latter days? Do you think we're in those days now?

So...as believers, should we resist the coming world government? Wouldn't doing so be opposing the very will of God himself?

What world government?

What world government?

In the end days the book of Daniel describes an end time goverment which is described as being a world government that would rule in that hour, Mike. Also in Revelation ( New Testament ) chapter 14 gives description of it also. It has nothing to do with what Holston writes about which I see as being nothing but anti-semitic garbage. - Jeri

Yes, I do.

I do not believe in Holstons interpretation though. He claims the Jews want to rule the world. He's wrong. The Iron Lady had it right years ago. It is Communism that wants to rule the world. Not the Jews. This New World Order is the same as the last New World Order the communists were working on. Margaret Thatcher was very much like Ronald Reagan. In fact they were quite close. They both agreed the greatest threat we faced was Communism. Both recognized the threat that Russia posed in the world and knew of their imperialistic ambitions. I believe the Russians have merely aligned themselves with Islamists ( such as Iran ) for their own purposes. ( Ezekiel 37 ) I also believe that the Communists inside America have played both sides in order to create fear and confusion over terrorism - yet give it more free reign - more rights than other americans - to the purpose of creating a confllict - a crisis which later on they take full advantage of and use to their benefit. I do consider Communism far more dangerous than radical islamists. They are being used as pawns by the russians in my opinion. In Ezekiel you'll find the Russians turn on the Muslims once they arrive on the mountains of Jerusalem. They will be killing them right there on the mountains of Jerusalem it is quite a scene to imagine as G-d of Israel steps in and wipes them out. It will take the Israelis 6 or 7 months to bury all the dead bodies up there.

part 2 answer:

When you ask wouldn't resisting the coming World government be opposing the will of G-d himself. No. It would be fulfilling the will of G-d to resist. Why? Because in the New Testament book of Revelation there is a very clear warning not to take the mark of the beast. The book of Revelation clearly states that without this mark in your hand or forehead you will not be able to buy, sell or trade. John ( writer of Revelations ) is describing a cashless society, a society that uses some mark that scans your hand or forehead in order to make a purchase, sell an item or trade an item. The technology for such a mark is already here. It is called the RFID chip ( radio frequency identification chip ) and it is capable of controlling your thoughts, actions, - its probably tied to the new interest Obama has mentioned in "brain mapping".. According to Revelation those who took the mark bowed down and worshiped the beast - they were no longer in posession of a free will - but rather a robot of sorts -

According to Revelation, anyone who takes this mark, this RFID chip in order to buy, sell, trade and become part of this new world order will lose their salvation ( if they were saved ) forever OR they will lose their opportunity for salvation because God will not accept anyone who has accepted that mark. It is very clear. There are no loop holes or exceptions, do not take the mark. For the record, Henry Kissinger told the Bilderberg members that every man, woman and child would be chipped by 2017. The RFID chip has now been incorporated into the medical field and is said to be part of the requirements of Obamacare. I have never read Obamacare - Complete Lives Systems - and could not verify whether the RFID is in there or not. - Jeremiah

Yes, resisting the mark is indeed a Biblically commanded resistance. However, to receive the mark will require one to repudiate their faith in Christ and has nothing to do with resisting the world government itself or the imposition of it. It has to do with keeping the faith.

The lesson to learned from that prophesy is the same lesson which we learn from Daniel in the OT and Peter and John in the NT. In both cases, they resisted being told they could not practice their faith and stood firm for God. In neither case did they oppose the government itself or even question the right of leaders to impose such a restriction. They simply refused to disavow their faith, at whatever cost.

I disagree. It is quite clear in the book of Acts they didn't obey government officials at all but rather continued on preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ - even being thrown in jail for it. Repeatedly. Christians are to be salt and light in the world, actively involved in government. To hide away on some island and keep their faith to themselves is the very antithesis of the purpose for them being here. Consider our greatest president - George Washington - he was a fine Christian - John Adams - another fine Christian - the signers of our Declaration of Independence - over half were men who had graduated from the seminary - holy - godly men - leading this nation. For anyone who doubts the magnitude of the importance of Christians in leadership positions of our government and their history look up David Barton on google and hear what he has to say about the historical lessons of having godly leadership in this country. There is no contradiction in a Christian being involved politically. Indeed if he is to obey God and speak out against evil how could he not be involved? - Jeremiah

Where does Christ tell us to be actively involved in politics? He commanded us to do a lot of things, but not that.

Could you post a couple verses where it's very specific?

Sure. Revelation 14:9, 10, 11 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.

That is related to the end times, not a world government. You don't need a Bible or Koran to see that there is a world government. But if you proclaim to be against it then you do realize the American Government is right up there, right?

Bik, this is speaking of a mark that is going to be required for a person to buy, sell or trade in the one world order system - you should never accept the RFID chip and you should warn everyone you know that they also should never allow that mark to be implanted in their foreheads or hands as it is forbidden by God.

That is related to the end times, not a world government. You don't need a Bible or Koran to see that there is a world government. But if you proclaim to be against it then you do realize the American Government is right up there, right?

Yes, of course I do, Bik. But according to scripture Obama doesn't fit the description in my opinion ( to be the anti christ ) It is indeed describing the system of the world government. If you read Revelation 17:12 it confirms the book of Daniel. ( Torah ) The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. Verse 13: They have ONE purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. Verse 14: They will make war with the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them, because he is Lord of Lords and King of kings - and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers ( three classifications - you will note chosen - which I believe confirms my belief all Israel shall be saved - Jews are often referred to as chosen - interesting John of Patmos identifies this group by that word - chosen. There are many other verses that clearly define the coming world government - and no, it is not a Jewish conspiracy - that is a ridiculous idea someone here has been doing the level best to sell. Ad nauseum. Have a nice day, Bik.

- Jeri

Where does Christ tell us to be actively involved in politics? He commanded us to do a lot of things, but not that.

Jesus made it clear he didn't come to take us OUT of the world but to KEEP us while we remain in it - Jesus said, do not hide your light under a bushel. No man hides his light but puts it on a hill where it can be seen, you see? The greatest leaders of our great nation have been Christians who acknowledged God and prayed for His guidance, protection, and revelation on what His Will was concerning a matter. Indeed if you will look up the history of Harvard, Yale, Princeton, the finest of universities you'll find the most accomplished among them visited the on campus chapels frequently. It was said of those chapels that is where the wise gather. Yes, today progressive liberals would have you believe that we have outgrown God and we no longer need him for leadership. In fact, if you read the Maj. Brian Stuckert report ( I've read all 61 pages ) that the Pentagon adopted as policy concerning evangelicals you'll find that these progressives believe Christians in military leadership or political leadership should be disqualified and removed as impeding "progress". From the looks of things I do not know how much more of this "progress" we can stand! - Jeremiah p.s. If I were to take your suggestion seriously I'd have to ask myself why bother to attend school at all? For what reason? You see?

Last edited:
Jeremiah, you are misunderstanding the 'Beast', he's going to mark who's a believer or non believer. He has nothing to do with being evil or good, or with any government. I'm not talking about Obama, I'm talking about the American Government.

Let me say this, Bik. The Book of Revelation is a difficult book because of the way it is written. Some things I can see clearly unfolding, others not so clear. I believe Revelation 18 - Mystery Babylon - is indeed America and that we will fall in one hour just as depicted in Revelation 18. I don't claim to have all the answers because I do not. I am merely sharing with you what I do know.

As to the RFID chip - interesting fact - if a bomb were to explode near to a person who is chipped it can implode the lithium battery which will leave a grievous wound where the RFID was implanted. The lithium battery is recharged by body heat so when you die it shuts down automatic - the book of revelation says in the end days those who had accepted the mark had later appear grievous wounds on their foreheads or hands ( wherever mark was forehead or hand ) and this aligns perfectly with the flaw in the lithium battery inside RFID. This happens during the judgments and it is quite likely it was due to explosions - uprisings would create all over world. I find it astonishing that this was recorded 2,000 years ago. Mind blowing really. It is lining right up - word for word. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
Jeremiah, you are misunderstanding the 'Beast', he's going to mark who's a believer or non believer. He has nothing to do with being evil or good, or with any government. I'm not talking about Obama, I'm talking about the American Government.

You've been lied to, Bik. Please do not ever take that RFID chip. Tell your people not to take it either. Even if they threaten to take your life. Don't take it. - J.

God didn't saying anything about a chip, I've heard about that chip theory before. But the Beast is going to mark people. He's not going to be putting chips into people and there will hardly be any technology near the end times. Only at the start this may be. Here we go again with you completely distorting the Bible verses. There's no chip. It's a mark. You fabricated it to suit your own story.

Last edited:
Who's my people? LOL. You think I can single handily go around the world and warn billions of people. Ha Ha Ha. You're sometimes comical Jeri. And Islam is the most anti new world world order religion in the world.

So you must have a big problem with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton right?

Also, based on what you said, I guess the Revolutionary Era Religious Leaders were going against Scripture when they encouraged their flock to resist the Crown?

I think you know that you're mixing real Christianity with modern 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Charity Churches in an attempt to deceive people.

And for that reason, I think you would make a great Communist OldMan.

The mark is the chip. You are confusing the 144,000 sealed in Revelation 7 who belong to God. They are from the 12 tribes of Israel and belong to G-d. The beast does not seal these 144,000 with a mark. That is G-d.

You can find the description of the beast in Revelation 13 and that he is described in the same precise manner in the book of Daniel ( old testament ) No one was able to buy, sell or trade without that mark. The day will come when the people of the world will be told that if they don't take the RFID chip they won't be able to buy, sell or trade. This will usher in the great tribulation John of Patmos depicts in Revelation. I find your interpretation that the beast will mark the true believers to be fascinating, Bik. I'd love to hear more about what you've been told about that. I have never heard anyone mention this before. - Jeri

Last edited:
Who's my people? LOL. You think I can single handily go around the world and warn billions of people. Ha Ha Ha. You're sometimes comical Jeri. And Islam is the most anti new world world order religion in the world.

Of course not but word of mouth is the best form of communication known to man. Ask any advertising agency and they will tell you nothing compares to it. You'd be surprised how fast word travels. - Jeri p.s. Muslims are not billions of people. The population of the Islamic world is either 1.2 billion or 1. 5 billion depending on which source you look up. Not billions.

Last edited:
The mark is the chip. You are confusing the 144,000 sealed in Revelation 7 who belong to God. They are from the 12 tribes of Israel and belong to G-d. The beast does not seal these 144,000 with a mark. That is G-d.

You can find the description of the beast in Revelation 13 and that he is described in the same precise manner in the book of Daniel ( old testament ) No one was able to buy, sell or trade without that mark. The day will come when the people of the world will be told that if they don't take the RFID chip they won't be able to buy, sell or trade. This will usher in the great tribulation John of Patmos depicts in Revelation. I find your interpretation that the beast will mark the true believers to be fascinating, Bik. I'd love to hear more about what you've been told about that. I have never heard anyone mention this before. - Jeri

- Jeri

I don't know what 'Beast' you're referring to. It's a Christian thing I've never heard of before. But I will let you know about what I'm speaking of more later. Once I have time I will respond. :cool:

Forum List

Back