bibles are encouraged in prisons. if they were encouraged in school, kids wouldnt end up in prison

80% of those participating in this discussion cannot define right from wrong. Because our government schools have become Christianity Free Zones, America has become a land where "everyone did what seemed right in THEIR OWN eyes."
Doing whatever the hell they want is why Christians divvied their religion up into so many denominations. Some’s #1 priority is thinking about gay sex, some send their leaders to fuck their young children, some spent decades trying to oppress black people while some fought that... it’s really about believing whatever the hell you want and being part of a posse big enough to force your magical beliefs on others.

That was a hoot. Especially seeing as how you leftists love gay sex, NAMBLA, and oppressing black folks with free shit.
I don't love gay sex, but you rubes seem to obsess over it. NAMBLA's most prominent member was Ronald Reagan. And Democrats don't oppress black people, meanwhile republicans bust their asses to suppress their vote.

`
For 40 years, our communities pre-school, grade, intermediate and secondary education facilities all had copies of Regina Satanis in all school libraries and public libraries. The churches have no objection. It's always safe to play it both ways.

80% of those participating in this discussion cannot define right from wrong. Because our government schools have become Christianity Free Zones, America has become a land where "everyone did what seemed right in THEIR OWN eyes."
Doing whatever the hell they want is why Christians divvied their religion up into so many denominations. Some’s #1 priority is thinking about gay sex, some send their leaders to fuck their young children, some spent decades trying to oppress black people while some fought that... it’s really about believing whatever the hell you want and being part of a posse big enough to force your magical beliefs on others.

That was a hoot. Especially seeing as how you leftists love gay sex, NAMBLA, and oppressing black folks with free shit.
I don't love gay sex, but you rubes seem to obsess over it. NAMBLA's most prominent member was Ronald Reagan. And Democrats don't oppress black people, meanwhile republicans bust their asses to suppress their vote.

Sure you love gay sex. Why else would you want gays to have special protections? You don't see many conservatives marching in the gay parade, do you. Why else would you people want anyone to use whatever bathroom they desire? Or transsexuals in the military?

As for your ignorant statement about Reagan, I challenge you to find one single link that substantiates that. I couldn't, and my ability to use a search engine is magnificent.

The idea that Democrats are enabling black folks to fail, has been common knowledge since the 1960's. Even LBJ with his massive entitlements programs and his "Great Society" understood how he was keeping black folks in poverty on the Democrat's plantation, when he said "We'll have those ni**ers voting Democrat for the next 100 years."

Sure you love gay sex. Why else would you want gays to have special protections? You don't see many conservatives marching in the gay parade, do you. Why else would you people want anyone to use whatever bathroom they desire? Or transsexuals in the military?

As for your ignorant statement about Reagan, I challenge you to find one single link that substantiates that. I couldn't, and my ability to use a search engine is magnificent.

The idea that Democrats are enabling black folks to fail, has been common knowledge since the 1960's. Even LBJ with his massive entitlements programs and his "Great Society" understood how he was keeping black folks in poverty on the Democrat's plantation, when he said "We'll have those ni**ers voting Democrat for the next 100 years."
I don't have gay sex so no opinion. Maybe if I obsessed over it like you do I'd have one.

Why would you ( a conservative latent homosexual) march in a gay parade?

I don't have gay sex so no opinion. Maybe if I obsessed over it like you do I'd have one.

Like they say, "The one who smelled it, dealt it."

We aren't "obsessed" with gay sex, since we aren't the ones who support it. We aren't the ones who want gays in the military, or "unisex" bathrooms.

That's ya'll's thing. You own it.

Like they say, "The one who smelled it, dealt it."

We aren't "obsessed" with gay sex, since we aren't the ones who support it. We aren't the ones who want gays in the military, or "unisex" bathrooms.

That's ya'll's thing. You own it.
You are totally obsessed with gay sex. Look at your posts. All about dicks and gay sex. Some of you have even dedicated your entire pathetic lives towards stopping gay sex, while I never think about it at all.

What? I grew up in the 60's and 70's we didn't have Religion in school! What we did have was the "Pledge of Allegiance" I'm not a big fan of the "under god" reference which wasn't in the original and is actually the reason it's not permitted in most schools.

Forum List

Back