Biblical Reasons Why Christians Shouldn't Get Crazy About Abortion

The Doctors and staff should be arrested tried and convicted of Murder. Unless it is to save the life of the mother. As for your claim that most abortions are to save the mother that is a bald faced lie. Either you are naive or ignorant of the fact that most abortions are for the convenience of the mother.
Interesting.

That's like saying that, if this were the gun issue, and a person was murdered with a gun, then the person who sold the gun and his/her clerks should be thrown in jail, and not the person who actually pulled the trigger.

On the stats part, somehow I knew you'd say that. Care to provide any links to back that up?

I'm interested to see those stats.

Actually you made the claim that most were for safety of the mother, it is YOUR responsibility to prove that claim not mine to prove the opposite.
OK, it's fair to say that because you CANNOT produce any FACTS to back up your CLAIM that it's a made up claim, or at the very least...your opinion.

I'm willing to accept that it was my OPINION that most weren't.

I'm not going to play that game with you.

It was my opinion.

If YOU now want to assert it as a FACT, then prove it by providing a LINK.

Thanks.

Are the "abortionists" FORCING these women to use their services?

Are they stealing them from the safety of their homes and forcing abortions on them?

See?

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about with getting bent out of shape.

RWers don't approach this topic with logic, it's pure emotion.

What about the other 9 commandments?

Where is the passion in defending those?

There you go again, we are not discussing other sins, YOU chose this one and chose to DEFEND it. And you just did it again. You are in danger of your immortal soul. The Government made it legal and said any reason and no reason is required. It is Government sanctioned MURDER. And you keep defending it.

The Doctors and staff should be arrested tried and convicted of Murder. Unless it is to save the life of the mother. As for your claim that most abortions are to save the mother that is a bald faced lie. Either you are naive or ignorant of the fact that most abortions are for the convenience of the mother.
Interesting.

That's like saying that, if this were the gun issue, and a person was murdered with a gun, then the person who sold the gun and his/her clerks should be thrown in jail, and not the person who actually pulled the trigger.

On the stats part, somehow I knew you'd say that. Care to provide any links to back that up?

Without the Doctor and staff no abortion occurs, no unborn baby dies. And yes that includes back alley abortions. The Mother should be given counseling and if she does it more then once should be charged.
The same rule applies to guns.

Without the gun-sellers or the gun manufacturers, not gun deaths occur.

Then retired, just like you, WHEN and IF brought up by the INDIVIDUAL, THEN is when I let them know what the Bible has to say about abortion.

Not before.

The abortion issue is clearly a moral and a complicated issue, so in that case, it's up to the INDIVIDUAL to deal with the consequences.

Not for you, nor I, to IMPOSE our moral beliefs and understandings of scripture unto them.

Starting to get it now?

God has already imposed His moral beliefs on us in the form of the Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not murder.
The SAME Ten Commandments tell us that "Thou shalt not have any gods before me."

How many put just about everything before God? Including self-proclaimed Christians.

What's your strategy and plans for dealing with that?

Earning a living, even earning more than a living, is not putting God second.

On the other hand, telling people that the Supreme Court trumps their relationship with God is.

Are the "abortionists" FORCING these women to use their services?

Are they stealing them from the safety of their homes and forcing abortions on them?

See?

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about with getting bent out of shape.

RWers don't approach this topic with logic, it's pure emotion.

What about the other 9 commandments?

Where is the passion in defending those?

There you go again, we are not discussing other sins, YOU chose this one and chose to DEFEND it. And you just did it again. You are in danger of your immortal soul. The Government made it legal and said any reason and no reason is required. It is Government sanctioned MURDER. And you keep defending it.
You are, once again, being intellectually dishonest.

I, nor folks on the left are one-issue voters, certainly not of the type that puts abortion as THE SINGLE ISSUE of our one-issue vote.

That brand of insanity remains SOLELY in the realm of RWers, just like yourself.

Just be honest man, take some RESPONSIBILITY for once.

Interesting.

Actually you made the claim that most were for safety of the mother, it is YOUR responsibility to prove that claim not mine to prove the opposite.
OK, it's fair to say that because you CANNOT produce any FACTS to back up your CLAIM that it's a made up claim, or at the very least...your opinion.

It was my opinion.

Thanks.
Your opinion is enough to violate Gods law. Enough to try and convince Christians to violate Gods law? Make no mistake you are ADVOCATING that no one protest abortion. You have repeated that several times in this thread.

Interesting.

Only if you are a brain dean nincompoop.

God has already imposed His moral beliefs on us in the form of the Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not murder.
The SAME Ten Commandments tell us that "Thou shalt not have any gods before me."

How many put just about everything before God? Including self-proclaimed Christians.

On the other hand, telling people that the Supreme Court trumps their relationship with God is.
I did not say anything about earning a living liar.

I said putting money before God.

Which we know exists, and exists in ABUNDANCE today.

Why are you PRETENDING?

Interesting.

Thanks for proving my point.

BTW, what does the "Thou art God" phrase refer to in your signature?

Interesting.

It was my opinion.

Thanks.

12 percent said because of health issues, another 1 percent said rape.

Why Women Choose Abortion - Statistical Breakdown of Reasons For Abortion

Once again 88 percent of all abortions are for convenience or inconvenience.

It was my opinion.

Thanks.
Your opinion is enough to violate Gods law. Enough to try and convince Christians to violate Gods law? Make no mistake you are ADVOCATING that no one protest abortion. You have repeated that several times in this thread.
What we see here folks, is yet another delusional RW liar that's a self-proclaimed Christian lying about what was stated due to their own PERSONAL and RADICAL RW beliefs.

This discussion is over, it's crystal clear to me that you will not stop lying about the matter, so it's pointless.

Carry on.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

By you posting this verse informs me that you are baby in The Word....if that.

That text refers to the time of Judgement, that is after the Coming of Christ.

Not now for living souls on earth.

You are just running around scrambling for texts that APPEAR to support your very RADICAL beliefs.

No different than the KKK of years gone that used Scripture to support their views on blacks and their bigotry.

Weak and pathetic.

Not if you take it in context.
I just gave you the CORRECT context of that text, which YOU incorrectly took it out of context.

It's referring to a FUTURE time, not past nor current.

You're STILL holding on to that FALSE interpretation.

Paul telling people that they should allow their brothers to judge a dispute rather than go to the courts is talking about the final judgement?

Want to explain how that works to the people that don't live inside your head?

It was my opinion.

Thanks.

Good job.

The statement "abortion is murder" is not correct.

For the simple fact that even RWers agree that in the case of the life of the mother it's OK, proves that that blanket statement is, in fact, INCORRECT.

Yet, RWers constantly and consistently repeat the phrase "Abortion is murder!!"

Hence, are liars.

I don't recall agreeing that it isn't murder if the mother's life is in danger, can you show me that post?

Abortion is always wrong, but, like all other types of murder, it is sometimes justified.

I did not say anything about earning a living liar.

I said putting money before God.

Which we know exists, and exists in ABUNDANCE today.

Why are you PRETENDING?

How do you define putting money before God?

Hint, it does not include telling the government that they cannot take more of it in taxes, even if the intent of the government is to help others.

It was my opinion.

Thanks.

Good job.

I just showed you your opinion is so wrong as to be criminal. You keep demanding that no one protest abortion. That goes against Gods law.

For the simple fact that even RWers agree that in the case of the life of the mother it's OK, proves that that blanket statement is, in fact, INCORRECT.

Hence, are liars.

I don't recall agreeing that it isn't murder if the mother's life is in danger, can you show me that post?

Abortion is always wrong, but, like all other types of murder, it is sometimes justified.
So killing, then, is always wrong, however, it is sometimes justified.

Yet, in the recent Trayvon Martin controversy, I seem to recall more than 1 or 2 or three RWers, not only suggesting that Zimmerman didn't do anything wrong, but that he, in fact, did something GOOD by killing the unarmed victim, Trayvon Martin.

Interesting how these positions seem to fly from one side to the next depending on who is what.

Things that make me go Hmmmmmmm.....!!!

Interesting.

Thanks for proving my point.

BTW, what does the "Thou art God" phrase refer to in your signature?

Your point is that you are a brain dead nincompoop?

FYI, the phrase "Thou art God" does not appear in my signature.

Hence, are liars.

Yet, in the recent Trayvon Martin controversy, I seem to recall more than 1 or 2 or three RWers, not only suggesting that Zimmerman didn't do anything wrong, but that he, in fact, did something GOOD by killing the unarmed victim, Trayvon Martin.

Interesting how these positions seem to fly from one side to the next depending on who is what.

Trying to change the subject now I see. The Martin shooting was legally justified and since Zimmerman acted in SELF DEFENSE was not a sin.

Hence, are liars.

I recall some left wing suggesting that the state murder Zimmerman in retaliation.

I am not responsible for what other people say, so stop trying to prove you are smarter than I am by talking about other people. By the way, I oppose the death penalty, and can produce posts dating back 3 years of me stating that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...nthony-and-the-death-penalty.html#post2299240

You, on the other hand, are reduced to demanding that people show posts where you support abortion as a defense of your support of abortion.

Forum List

Back