Biblical Reasons Why Christians Shouldn't Get Crazy About Abortion

Repost the words, liar, where YOU believe that I'm doing what you're CLAIMING.

Quantum Windbag is not a liar. He is a truth teller. Your problem, Mark, is that you cannot handle the truth because it exposes you as the liar here. You are a disgrace and a perfect example of who that warning is for in Proverbs 24: 10, 11, 12

As you appear to have a failure to understand the King James Version posted, here is the NIV:

If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength! Rescue those being led away to death, hold back those staggering towards slaughter. If you say, "But we knew nothing about this," does not he who weights the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?
- Proverbs 24: 10,11, 12

That's you, Mark! That is your warning according to Ezekiel 3: 18, 19, ---because
Ezekiel 3: 20,21 is the warning for the righteous which would not apply to you. That's all you get. Bye. - Jeri
You are a crazy fanatic posting texts and passages you do not have a proper grasp on.

I'm sorry to see that, however, you are among many with that problem.

The only version of the Bible I read is the KJV, so you're talking more nonsense with that assertion.

I can't handle WHAT truth?

Quantam is a blasted liar yes, because he's CLAIMING something that I stated, that I did NOT state. That is a THEE definition of a LIE!

And seeing as you're defending him that puts YOU in the same bucket as him, liar.

Carry on.

YOU chose to claim that one should do nothing about Abortion and claimed you were justified by the Bible.

You, not us, are attempting to sway people into accepting sin. All the while claiming the Bible supports your call to ignore the murder of unborn children.

Oh, so the Word of God is based on whether or not money is being made now?

I see.

You had no problem claiming that no one should do anything about Abortion and then claiming it was from the Bible.
You bastards just can't stop with the constant lies can you?

Where in the HECK did I state that "no one should do anything about abortion?"

Please produce the post or posts where I stated or even asserted that.

Thanks.

From your original post.

So whenever you see an individual getting all bent out of shape over abortion, claiming Christianity, we know that they don't have the proper connection with Christ they claim and/or believe they do.

You are claiming that anyone protesting abortion are not Christians. That they are wrong to oppose abortion.

In my morning devotion yesterday I came across the following verses, Romans 14:10-12 and 2 Corinthians 5:10.

As you can see, the message is very simple.

It is not for the individual to pass judgement on another for ALL will face judgement one day.

It's very clear.

So whenever you see an individual getting all bent out of shape over abortion, claiming Christianity, we know that they don't have the proper connection with Christ they claim and/or believe they do.

This is why I don't get caught up with the nonsense in that debate, because it's up to each individual to make that choice and they will have to face their Maker, not me.

Lets assume a misunderstanding, shall we? Do you not agree that it is the teaching of God and Jesus to spread the word?

That when one sees someone sinning God does not command us to try and teach them the err of their ways?

Do you believe that because it is a secular law that killing unborn babies is not a sin?

You had no problem claiming that no one should do anything about Abortion and then claiming it was from the Bible.

Thanks.

From your original post.

You are claiming that anyone protesting abortion are not Christians. That they are wrong to oppose abortion.
Wrong again liar.

That is YOUR interpretation of what I stated.

I didn't state what you CLAIMED I did, and that's a fact.

What I'm referring to is this getting bent out of shape like the assassination of Dr. Tiller, by a RW fanatic that deemed him to be a "Baby Killer" and went into a Christian church, no less, of all places to gun him down in cold blood.

Dr. 'Tiller the baby killer' gunned down at church - Baltimore Republican | Examiner.com

THAT's the type of "getting bent out of shape" that I'm referring to that goes on in the RW.

The fact that you cannot seem to grasp that, but instead PERCEIVE my words as my CONDONING and/or SUPPORTING abortion proves my point that you and your ilk are getting bent out of shape over it.

Carry on fanatic.

In my morning devotion yesterday I came across the following verses, Romans 14:10-12 and 2 Corinthians 5:10.

It is not for the individual to pass judgement on another for ALL will face judgement one day.

It's very clear.

This is why I don't get caught up with the nonsense in that debate, because it's up to each individual to make that choice and they will have to face their Maker, not me.

Lets assume a misunderstanding, shall we? Do you not agree that it is the teaching of God and Jesus to spread the word?

That when one sees someone sinning God does not command us to try and teach them the err of their ways?

Do you believe that because it is a secular law that killing unborn babies is not a sin?
Do you approach those millions of members of our society that have placed money over God, and thus are daily committing idolatry in that camp that needs your preaching to them at all times as well?

If so, then we're in agreement.

However, if not, then why single out that one to rail against?

Thanks.

From your original post.

Wrong again liar.

That is YOUR interpretation of what I stated.

I didn't state what you CLAIMED I did, and that's a fact.

What I'm referring to is this getting bent out of shape like the assassination of Dr. Tiller, by a RW fanatic that deemed him to be a "Baby Killer" and went into a Christian church, no less, of all places to gun him down in cold blood.

Dr. 'Tiller the baby killer' gunned down at church - Baltimore Republican | Examiner.com

THAT's the type of "getting bent out of shape" that I'm referring to that goes on in the RW.

The fact that you cannot seem to grasp that, but instead PERCEIVE my words as my CONDONING and/or SUPPORTING abortion proves my point that you and your ilk are getting bent out of shape over it.

Carry on fanatic.

Wrong as usual. Murder is not sanctioned nor condoned by the right. Never has been. In fact when the Doctor was shot and killed the right went out of it's way to make it known that not only were they opposed to such action but that they would turn on anyone that proposed it.

Meanwhile you made a VERY poor choice of words to proclaim all opposition to abortion as judging and unsupported by the Bible.

One is allowed to judge sinful activity and to try and teach the sinner of their mistake. THAT is what God and Jesus taught and still require.

You claim that because Man's law has justified the murder of unborn babies that it is not murder.

Here lets clear the air shall we?

Is abortion a sin?

Of course it's a sin.

You cannot produce ONE, single, solitary post where I stated otherwise.

My point is, and always has been, that this matter is not something to get bent out of shape over and to go on crusades trying to impose your biblical beliefs unto others by law to do so.

Now...let ME clear the air.

Should all women who commit abortions be thrown in jail?

It's very clear.

Do you approach those millions of members of our society that have placed money over God, and thus are daily committing idolatry in that camp that needs your preaching to them at all times as well?

You not I singled something out and then tried to justify ignoring it as acceptable and required by the Bible.

You not I started this thread. You chose the words and the tone. You chose to insinuate anyone that actively protested against abortion as breaking Gods commandments from the Bible.

I do not ignore sins anywhere they are committed. And yes there are false teachers and charlatans reaping a monetary reward. I do not support them and if brought up I say so.

I did not state as you did in this thread, that actively protesting a sin made one not a Christian or going AGAINST GOD'S LAW.

Of course it's a sin.

My point is, and always has been, that this matter is not something to get bent out of shape over and to go on crusades trying to impose your biblical beliefs unto others by law to do so.

That is a secular matter and not what we are discussing. My personal opinion is that except to save the life of the Mother God is OPPOSED to all abortion. And if we lived in a just Nation that would be the Law of the Land.

Then retired, just like you, WHEN and IF brought up by the INDIVIDUAL, THEN is when I let them know what the Bible has to say about abortion.

Not before.

The abortion issue is clearly a moral and a complicated issue, so in that case, it's up to the INDIVIDUAL to deal with the consequences.

Not for you, nor I, to IMPOSE our moral beliefs and understandings of scripture unto them.

Starting to get it now?

It's very clear.

Marc,

We're not to exercise Lordship (Mark 10:42, Luke 22:25) over people. Telling people whether they can buy a refrigerator or not is called shepherding and it is an error.

2 Corinthians 9:7 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Blue Letter Bible - Search Results for KJV

We can change other people when they see us change ourselves.

Chuck

Then retired, just like you, WHEN and IF brought up by the INDIVIDUAL, THEN is when I let them know what the Bible has to say about abortion.

Not before.

The abortion issue is clearly a moral and a complicated issue, so in that case, it's up to the INDIVIDUAL to deal with the consequences.

Not for you, nor I, to IMPOSE our moral beliefs and understandings of scripture unto them.

Starting to get it now?

God has already imposed His moral beliefs on us in the form of the Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not murder.

Of course it's a sin.

That is a secular matter and not what we are discussing. My personal opinion is that except to save the life of the Mother God is OPPOSED to all abortion. And if we lived in a just Nation that would be the Law of the Land.
The latter part is YOUR PERSONAL opinion. Whether or not you are right or wrong, it's still an OPINION and should NOT be the basis of writing laws of this great nation.

Additionally, RWers tend to approach this topic as if EVERYBODY who has an abortion is simply committing it for sport, not considering that MOST do it in life and death situations.

RWers, rarely, if ever, mention the "only in case of saving the life of the mother."

That's a major part of the problem.

Now, what about the women who have abortions....should they be thrown in jail or not?

I'd like you to answer.

Not before.

Starting to get it now?

Protesting a law that advocates condones and allows a vile sin is not attempting to IMPOSE my will. In fact I would argue that the law in question actually does the IMPOSING.

I further would say that anyone that attempted to sway other Christians from doing what they believe is right in regards protesting said sins is in fact trying to shame them or impose their will on them.

The Bible does not prevent protest against Secular activities.

Not before.

Starting to get it now?

God has already imposed His moral beliefs on us in the form of the Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not murder.
Who's "us?"

Not before.

Starting to get it now?

Thou shalt not murder.
The SAME Ten Commandments tell us that "Thou shalt not have any gods before me."

How many put just about everything before God? Including self-proclaimed Christians.

What's your strategy and plans for dealing with that?

Not before.

Starting to get it now?

Thou shalt not murder.
Who's "us?"

His people if you wish to be included.

Of course it's a sin.

The latter part is YOUR PERSONAL opinion. Whether or not you are right or wrong, it's still an OPINION and should NOT be the basis of writing laws of this great nation.

Additionally, RWers tend to approach this topic as if EVERYBODY who has an abortion is simply committing it for sport, not considering that MOST do it in life and death situations.

RWers, rarely, if ever, mention the "only in case of saving the life of the mother."

That's a major part of the problem.

Now, what about the women who have abortions....should they be thrown in jail or not?

I'd like you to answer.

The Doctors and staff should be arrested tried and convicted of Murder. Unless it is to save the life of the mother. As for your claim that most abortions are to save the mother that is a bald faced lie. Either you are naive or ignorant of the fact that most abortions are for the convenience of the mother.

If liars, cheat and idolaters are making $$ by killing babies, then they also receive our censure.

It's about protecting the vulnerable. Not just the babies being killed...they are taken up by God. It's also about protecting the women who are victimized by the abortion industry, and exposing those who use the abortion industry to facilitate the exploitation of those same girls and women.
Oh, so the Word of God is based on whether or not money is being made now?

I see.

No, you don't see, and I never said anything even remotely like that.

You're using abortion to push an agenda, and using it to push a wedge between yourself and believers who think they are obligated to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Which doesn't just make you disgusting, as you claim to be a Christian...but dishonest...which you claim to abhor. And you're using the cloak of God to legitimize it...which makes you a hundred times worse than preachers who make money, that you claim are so horrible.

The Doctors and staff should be arrested tried and convicted of Murder. Unless it is to save the life of the mother. As for your claim that most abortions are to save the mother that is a bald faced lie. Either you are naive or ignorant of the fact that most abortions are for the convenience of the mother.
Interesting.

That's like saying that, if this were the gun issue, and a person was murdered with a gun, then the person who sold the gun and his/her clerks should be thrown in jail, and not the person who actually pulled the trigger.

On the stats part, somehow I knew you'd say that. Care to provide any links to back that up?

I'm interested to see those stats.

Forum List

Back