Biblical Reasons Why Christians Shouldn't Get Crazy About Abortion

Why would God form a child in the womb and count the number of hairs of his head if it wasn't His will for the child to grow and live in Christ and pass on the same to his descendants as well?

We don't have a leadership problem, we have a moral decay problem.
In this country at least, we can vote for leaders that follow Biblical standards or not. We are voting for not.

Our blessings have been removed.

No, the abortionists are the ones who are actually killing the babies and abusing the women and girls.

The people who protect them are equally culpable.

As are the people who take advantage of the industry to hide their violation/abuse of women and girls, and who devote time to promoting the idea that abortion is a good, healthy thing to take advantage of...who pretend it's a matter of "health" and who tell lies in order to make young, vulnerable and abused women and girls feel like it's their DUTY to get abortions, rather than give birth.

Last edited:
We treat the animals in this country better than our offspring. If someone saw a man slitting the necks of puppies, he'd be front page news.
We have nurses retrieving full term babies out of the garbage and holding them close till their hearts stop. Sometimes an hour will go by before the infant succumbs to the sliced spinal chord injury. Others are luckier, their skulls get crushed before they can take their first breath.

If you see someone running over puppies with their car, would you react then? Is that worth your time and trouble?

You can take a middle school child out of history class, call her a cab, have her abortion done, and have her back before lunch.
In fact they are building middle schools with pharmacies in them. Pregnancy test before the bell. Abortion pill with your juice box by noon.
Parents need not be advised.
We have lost our minds.

Are the "abortionists" FORCING these women to use their services?

Are they stealing them from the safety of their homes and forcing abortions on them?

See?

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about with getting bent out of shape.

RWers don't approach this topic with logic, it's pure emotion.

What about the other 9 commandments?

Where is the passion in defending those?

I challenge you to post where I've EVER promoted, supported or defended abortion.

Go for it.

I challenge you to do so.

You are attempting to convince people that the Bible condones abortion. That it is not a sin to practice abortion and no ones business but the doctor staff and mother. You are appealing to the "give unto Caesar" appeal by Jesus.

It is in fact everyone that believes in God's business to attempt to convince sinners they are sinning and to repent.

God and Jesus were clear..... One must obey the laws of the land they live in EXCEPT when those laws conflict with the words of Jesus and God. Christians are taught by the bible to go out and convert and inform, to teach the unbelievers and the sinners of the err of their ways and to repent to be saved.

You are required by God to do this. One is not JUDGING another when they see a sin and take steps to stop it or teach about it.
That's a LIE straight from the pits of hell!

In no way, shape or form am I condoning, supporting, nor promoting abortion.

That's a fallacy conjured up in the recesses of your mind.

Post the words that I stated that backs up your BOGUS claim.

I refer you to the title of this thread, "Biblical Reasons Why Christians Shouldn't Get Crazy About Abortion."

in other words, you find ways to justify your politics despite the Lord clearly teaching us not to kill and commanding us to preach His Gospel to the people.

You can forsake your duty to protect the lives of the innocent if you choose. I am not going to. I could not face the Lord knowing I didn't speak out against such evil in our midsts.

Speaking out against does NOT equate to imposing YOUR beliefs upon another free moral agent, aka a human being.

Yet you insist that it does when anyone disagrees with your moral precepts.

Interesting.

The Doctors and staff should be arrested tried and convicted of Murder. Unless it is to save the life of the mother. As for your claim that most abortions are to save the mother that is a bald faced lie. Either you are naive or ignorant of the fact that most abortions are for the convenience of the mother.
Interesting.

That's like saying that, if this were the gun issue, and a person was murdered with a gun, then the person who sold the gun and his/her clerks should be thrown in jail, and not the person who actually pulled the trigger.

On the stats part, somehow I knew you'd say that. Care to provide any links to back that up?

I'm interested to see those stats.

They aren't selling guns. They are performing the surgeries for mothers whose lives aren't in danger. It makes them accomplices. It doesn't matter if you are the lookout for a crime or an abortion because it makes you an accomplice.

Are they stealing them from the safety of their homes and forcing abortions on them?

See?

No, we are teaching our youth that there are no consequences to their actions. At least not to them anyway......
Here Suzie, take a pill.

Last edited:
You are wrong.

Please provide biblical evidence to back up that claim sir.

1 Corinthians 6:3.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

By you posting this verse informs me that you are baby in The Word....if that.

That text refers to the time of Judgement, that is after the Coming of Christ.

Not now for living souls on earth.

You are just running around scrambling for texts that APPEAR to support your very RADICAL beliefs.

No different than the KKK of years gone that used Scripture to support their views on blacks and their bigotry.

Weak and pathetic.

Not if you take it in context.

How come you RW self-proclaimed Christians don't get this bent out of shape for liars, cheats and idolaters?

Those are sins straight from the Ten Commandments that people, in fact, MOST people, commonly commit.

You folk sure can pick and choose which sins to pursue.

Little gods indeed.

I am pretty sure that most of the people in this thread are more bent out of shape that you are lying about the Bible than they are about abortion, you just don't get that you are the problem.

Last edited:
What about the other nine? Who is condoning the breaking of any of the others?

None of the others take a life.

You bastards just can't stop with the constant lies can you?

Where in the HECK did I state that "no one should do anything about abortion?"

Please produce the post or posts where I stated or even asserted that.

Thanks.

From your original post.

So whenever you see an individual getting all bent out of shape over abortion, claiming Christianity, we know that they don't have the proper connection with Christ they claim and/or believe they do.
You are claiming that anyone protesting abortion are not Christians. That they are wrong to oppose abortion.
Wrong again liar.

That is YOUR interpretation of what I stated.

I didn't state what you CLAIMED I did, and that's a fact.

What I'm referring to is this getting bent out of shape like the assassination of Dr. Tiller, by a RW fanatic that deemed him to be a "Baby Killer" and went into a Christian church, no less, of all places to gun him down in cold blood.

Dr. 'Tiller the baby killer' gunned down at church - Baltimore Republican | Examiner.com

THAT's the type of "getting bent out of shape" that I'm referring to that goes on in the RW.

The fact that you cannot seem to grasp that, but instead PERCEIVE my words as my CONDONING and/or SUPPORTING abortion proves my point that you and your ilk are getting bent out of shape over it.

Carry on fanatic.

Did you read your link?

Operation Rescue, a pro-life organization in opposition of Dr. Tiller, issued a statement by its president Troy Newman denouncing the murder; “We are shocked at this morning’s disturbing news that Mr. Tiller was gunned down. Operation Rescue has worked for years through peaceful, legal means, and through the proper channels to see him brought to justice. We denounce vigilantism and the cowardly act that took place this morning.”
Just a thought, Jim Jones was 100% positive he had a better understanding if Scripture than anyone else, and look where that ended up. Perhaps you should stop thinking you have all the answers and spend a little more time asking questions.

Last edited:
1 Corinthians 6:3.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

By you posting this verse informs me that you are baby in The Word....if that.

That text refers to the time of Judgement, that is after the Coming of Christ.

Not now for living souls on earth.

You are just running around scrambling for texts that APPEAR to support your very RADICAL beliefs.

No different than the KKK of years gone that used Scripture to support their views on blacks and their bigotry.

Weak and pathetic.

Not if you take it in context.
I just gave you the CORRECT context of that text, which YOU incorrectly took it out of context.

It's referring to a FUTURE time, not past nor current.

You're STILL holding on to that FALSE interpretation.

The Doctors and staff should be arrested tried and convicted of Murder. Unless it is to save the life of the mother. As for your claim that most abortions are to save the mother that is a bald faced lie. Either you are naive or ignorant of the fact that most abortions are for the convenience of the mother.
Interesting.

That's like saying that, if this were the gun issue, and a person was murdered with a gun, then the person who sold the gun and his/her clerks should be thrown in jail, and not the person who actually pulled the trigger.

On the stats part, somehow I knew you'd say that. Care to provide any links to back that up?

Actually you made the claim that most were for safety of the mother, it is YOUR responsibility to prove that claim not mine to prove the opposite.

In my morning devotion yesterday I came across the following verses, Romans 14:10-12 and 2 Corinthians 5:10.

As you can see, the message is very simple.

It is not for the individual to pass judgement on another for ALL will face judgement one day.

It's very clear.

So whenever you see an individual getting all bent out of shape over abortion, claiming Christianity, we know that they don't have the proper connection with Christ they claim and/or believe they do.

This is why I don't get caught up with the nonsense in that debate, because it's up to each individual to make that choice and they will have to face their Maker, not me.

Lets assume a misunderstanding, shall we? Do you not agree that it is the teaching of God and Jesus to spread the word?

That when one sees someone sinning God does not command us to try and teach them the err of their ways?

Do you believe that because it is a secular law that killing unborn babies is not a sin?
Do you approach those millions of members of our society that have placed money over God, and thus are daily committing idolatry in that camp that needs your preaching to them at all times as well?

If so, then we're in agreement.

However, if not, then why single out that one to rail against?

Do you?

Didn't think so, yet you want to condemn people for preaching against abortion.

See?

They sometimes are forcing them...and they are always taking advantage of them.

And they are always killing innocents who cannot defend themselves.

The statement "abortion is murder" is not correct.

For the simple fact that even RWers agree that in the case of the life of the mother it's OK, proves that that blanket statement is, in fact, INCORRECT.

Yet, RWers constantly and consistently repeat the phrase "Abortion is murder!!"

Hence, are liars.

Interesting.

Without the Doctor and staff no abortion occurs, no unborn baby dies. And yes that includes back alley abortions. The Mother should be given counseling and if she does it more then once should be charged.

Forum List

Back