Biblical Reasons Why Christians Shouldn't Get Crazy About Abortion

God doesn't care. The fetuses are not physically harmed, they don't care. Neither does He, especially when they are the ones to gain from dying. God has no problem with this, they are all meant to die one way or another anyway. The way in which one dies can sometimes make all the difference. Should I have been aborted, I'd feel eternal comfort. Since I was not, most likely I will not. God judges you in the way you live your own life, and if you didn't have one he sympathizes you. Should you have had one and done with it more bad than good, you will experience nothing in the afterlife. The only punishment to evil is destruction, it is the benefits we should consider... Unborn babies can only receive one of those. Which do you think God would impose?

Last edited:
The Founders never sanctioned murder when they left abortion legal and same for our society for 100 years after that.

You and others on the right need to stop confusing civil and criminal law, as abortion is not ‘murder.’ You may call abortion ‘murder’ all you want but that will never make it a legal fact.

When a rightist refers to abortion as ‘murder’ he only succeeds in making himself sound like an ignorant, desperate demagogue, and very dishonest.

Constitutional jurisprudence acknowledges personal rights only postnatally.

And criminal murder charges are brought against someone who, for example, kills a pregnant woman in a hit and run accident because the death of the fetus occurred without the consent of the mother, as a result of an act by a foreign, outside agent, not because the law perceives the fetus as a ‘person.’

I could NOT care less about the law, which can be changed as wind blows. The law does not matter.

The truth matters. And the ultimate truth is - abortion is a MURDER of a human being. It's a mortal SIN for the religious people and simply a crime for all others.

But the law does care about you, it’s there to protect your right to freely express your opinion, regardless how ignorant or wrong.

If you can't freely express yourself without killing someone, you should keep your mouth and legs closed.

Forum List

Back