Bicycle Helmets Are Racist

Check it out. The OP is actually denying that cops use stupid little laws to harrass minorities.

I don't think he's that stupid. He supports the harrassment. After all, he knows won't be ticketed for having a brake light out. He's white. He wants his local police to harrass any blacks who come into his neighborhood.

Check it out. The OP is actually denying that cops use stupid little laws to harrass minorities.

I don't think he's that stupid. He supports the harrassment. After all, he knows won't be ticketed for having a brake light out. He's white. He wants his local police to harrass any blacks who come into his neighborhood.
Maybe you can tell us why Leftist governments are such cesspits of racism, blue boy can’t.

That assumes cop enforce all laws equally

That isn't necessarily the case
No...the statistics clearly show an overt over representation of minority groups in almost every statistical criminal metric.

Answer the question.

Why are the statistics so slanted in the highly demonstrable categories (primarily violent crime) toward minorities and yet this one is racist?

Are they all racist?

Blacks committing violent crimes as a percent of population at rates as high as 200 times above whites is racist?

Break it down for me.

Remember now...

1645453771603.png

This is the chief of police.

1645453816490.png

This the mayor

1645453885104.png

This is the city council.

I count one white man.

Well white folks don't like to admit it but most don't have any problem with it.

I moved to a whitebread neighborhood for a reason.....One of which is that if you see blacks wondering about it's a good chance something nefarious is afoot.

Just when you thought the Left couldn’t get any stupider, the Leftards of Seattle step in and let us know they’ve got more IQ points to give away.

"In light of this data, and in alignment with the Board of Health's declaration of Racism as a Public Health crisis, on February 17, 2022, the Board of Health repealed the King County bike helmet law while affirming the importance of helmets in preventing serious injury and death."

Weird how liberals are willing to give out free crack pipes but not free helmets.

No...the statistics clearly show an overt over representation of minority groups in almost every statistical criminal metric.

Answer the question.

Why are the statistics so slanted in the highly demonstrable categories (primarily violent crime) toward minorities and yet this one is racist?

Are they all racist?

Blacks committing violent crimes as a percent of population at rates as high as 200 times above whites is racist?

Break it down for me.

Remember now...

View attachment 604432

This is the chief of police.

View attachment 604433

This the mayor

View attachment 604434

This is the city council.

I count one white man.
There is no doubt that minorities are targeted more by cops which is one of the reasons minorities are overrepresented in crime stats

Just when you thought the Left couldn’t get any stupider, the Leftards of Seattle step in and let us know they’ve got more IQ points to give away.

"In light of this data, and in alignment with the Board of Health's declaration of Racism as a Public Health crisis, on February 17, 2022, the Board of Health repealed the King County bike helmet law while affirming the importance of helmets in preventing serious injury and death."

Dey needz to make dem hellmitts mo acondomating for hair hats
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back