Bicycle Helmets Are Racist

So now we’ve gone from nobody is being fired to justifying firing people who refuse the mystery substance being injected.
Why won;t you answer the question?

Do you think an employer has the right to fire anyone for any reason

Yes or No?

You refuse to answer because I'm sure you would say that any employer has that right just like any business owner has the right to refuse to service toi anyone they want for any reason

Except of course if it's you being fired or denied service right?>

Fucking hypocrite.

Equity at its finest.

Because the minorities fail to comply, no one has to.
This is about the unequal enforcement of a stupid bike helmet law.

Unless you can prove that White people comply at a higher percentage which I don't think you can

The same has been found for other stupid crimes like Jaywalking and we both know that everyone does it

Why won;t you answer the question?

Do you think an employer has the right to fire anyone for any reason

Yes or No?

You refuse to answer because I'm sure you would say that any employer has that right just like any business owner has the right to refuse to service toi anyone they want for any reason

Except of course if it's you being fired or denied service right?>

Fucking hypocrite.
Topic is you freaks thinking helmets are racist, shitforbrains.

Unless you can prove that White people comply at a higher percentage which I don't think you can

The same has been found for other stupid crimes like Jaywalking and we both know that everyone does it
Let’s legalize murder and rape then!

They had a law where you had to wear a helmet to ride a pedal bike? lol

I don't think illinois forces people on motor bikes to wear helmets, and we're not exactly freedom central over here. Only eye protection is required

It probably was unevenly enforced. I don't see the problem

Topic is you freaks thinking helmets are racist, shitforbrains.
I never said helmets were racist.
Maybe you should slow down while you read, you can even follow the text with your finger and move your lips if you have to

LOL.....I don't know how I made through my childhood without a bike helmet. I should have never made it past 1st grade nor should the hundreds of other kids in my town that pretty much lived on their bikes.

In case you did not know the whole thing was foisted upon you by the bike helmet manufacturer's lobbyists (mostly Bell) of the Snell Foundation. They saw a huge untapped market and took advantage of the whole "for the childrenz" movement of the 80s/90s. They were very effective.

Oh and then the Snell foundation really upped their game by insisting helmets should be replaced every five years so parents of new bike riding kids would have to go out and buy new ones.

For a nation with a IQ average of 101 we are the biggest bunch of fuckin' rubes on the planet.....So easily played.

It’s the topic and here you are defending it, shitforbrains.
Where am I defending it?

I merely pointed out that the article you linked clearly states that the concern was unequal enforcement of the law

Maybe you should slow down while you read, you can even follow the text with your finger and move your lips if you have to

I can prove that white people comply at a higher percentage because they are cited less.

Just like it can be proven that minorities commit other crimes at a disproportionately higher rate.

Do you think the violent crime rate is racist as well?

Well what makes you think that if minorities commit the 'serious crimes' more often than whites that they wont commit the smaller ones as well...racism correct?

This idea that law enforcement is somehow bent on ticketing minorities at a higher rate than other groups...because they are a minority is patently absurd.

However, you are a lefty shitlib...probably black too...with the logical acumen of a hard boiled egg.

This is an equity based policy, and like ALL OTHER equity based policies it is dysgenic.

Full stop.

Where am I defending it?

I merely pointed out that the article you linked clearly states that the concern was unequal enforcement of the law

The Leftards of Seattle government say bullshit and you just regurgitating it is hilarious and pathetic.

I can prove that white people comply at a higher percentage because they are cited less.

Just like it can be proven that minorities commit other crimes at a disproportionately higher rate.

Do you think the violent crime rate is racist as well?

Well what makes you think that if minorities commit the 'serious crimes' more often than whites that they wont commit the smaller ones as well...racism correct?

This idea that law enforcement is somehow bent on ticketing minorities at a higher rate than other groups...because they are a minority is patently absurd.

However, you are a lefty shitlib...probably black too...with the logical acumen of a hard boiled egg.

This is an equity based policy, and like ALL OTHER equity based policies it is dysgenic.

Full stop.
That assumes cop enforce all laws equally

That isn't necessarily the case

Forum List

Back